Adriano

henda11

Adriano has been released by AS Roma, and hes only 29 years old. caughtoffside.com is reporting that we are interested in him. What do you reckon?.

EDIT: Caughtoffside.com sourced it from sportingo

Edited by henda11

He is a really top player on his day, very strong and a great striker. Unfortunately, he comes with a lot of baggage. He has the ability of flying back to Brazil with the talk is going to retire. Fucks me right off when you get someone with his kind of talent and he is pissing his best years away.

As regards to signing, depending on the deal I might take the short term gamble!

i remember in 2002 he was set to be one of the greatest strikers ever

he had one season for Inter where he was completely unstoppable. he had it all: rifle left foot, insane strength, serious pace, aggression, amazing feet, awesome in the air, could smash a free-kick in shearer style

I remember Mourinho saying 'Adriano is the future of football'

shows what happens when you stop taking your job 100% seriously

Edited by SloopJohn

if hes been released then surly his contract is finished then maybe we can offer a bid for him

Surely an 'offer' is the equivalent of a 'bid'.

On Adriano, I watched him for one of his last games for Inter against Ajax. He was without a doubt the laziest player I've ever seen, must've covered about 30 feet all game and had one half hearted shot on goal when the ball was placed in front of his foot. Mind you it went in so take from that what you will.

If he is a free agent as long as they release his registration we could offer him a contract (I remember Notts County not releasing Sol's which stopped him joinging another club) however, we should not be trying to sign him and that is that. Waste of time and money and will completley remove the hard working mentality in the team

well were desperate for strikers ya bugs routledge has gone on loan i think ameobi is injured and best isnt good enough were lumped and lovenkrands well he has his moments. so any free agents is what we need to help us out

I like the fact you've used a single fullstop as punctuation in that post. Almost takes the piss more than having none at all! :(

well were desperate for strikers ya bugs routledge has gone on loan i think ameobi is injured and best isnt good enough were lumped and lovenkrands well he has his moments. so any free agents is what we need to help us out

I'm not convinced. Your spelling is fine apart from 'ya bugs' (which may be a slang term I'm unfamiliar with :(). Just missing some of these ' , . which would help the reader work out exactly what it is you're trying to say.

im bad at typing lol
Edited by Neville Neville Neville

ya bugs is meant to mean omg or really it dont mean much. i also checked this player adriano on fifa apparantly hes worth over 9 million lot less than parotti

Edited by DEADMAN

Not a free agent that will ruin the whole squad. We are almost safe now so just need to wait till the summer and do something properly rather than chucking money at a has been who has no premiership experience and is a fat alcoholic. What do you think someone like him could achieve in the last 10 games of the season or is it that you have never actually seen or heard anything of this player