Americans

Jusoda Kid

what facts ? Why don't you answer the first post too ?

Because the Japanese aren't as poor as the blacks in New Orleans - look up the correlation between crime and poverty.

It's a culture thing. I've experienced it and know it.

Well done Wacky. Excellent thread.

You're probably right about a cultural factor - I guess we don't really have a good feeling in the UK about how "poor" the poor areas of Japan are.

Are you taking into account the magnitude of the quake, the weather conditions and the media coverage? Human nature dictates there will always be wronguns in every society - just look at Paul as an example.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes, have you never seen Trading Places?

why?

You'd get to enjoy Jamie Lee Curtis's tits

Wacky reckons the best ever, I'd have to say Maria Whittaker personally, not noo like. Then.

If were talking old skool breasts (and we are) I reckon a young Linda Lusarddi is in with a shout like!

Honesty, with incentives. Japanese people may well be more honest than most. But the Japanese legal structure rewards honesty more than most. In a 2003 study on Japan's famous policy for recovering lost property, West argues that the high rates of recovery have less to do with altruism than with the system of carrots and sticks that incentivizes people to return property they find rather than keep it. For example, if you find an umbrella and turn it in to the cops, you get a finder's fee of 5 to 20 percent of its value if the owner picks it up. If they don't pick it up within six months, the finder gets to keep the umbrella. Japanese learn about this system from a young age, and a child's first trip to the nearest police station after finding a small coin, say, is a rite of passage that both children and police officers take seriously. At the same time, police enforce small crimes like petty theft, which contributes to an overall sense of security and order, along the lines of the "broken windows" policy implemented in New York City in the 1990s. Failure to return a found wallet can result in hours of interrogation at best, and up to 10 years in prison at worst.

Police presence. Japan has an active and visible police force of nearly 300,000 officers across the country. Cops walk their beats and chat up local residents and shopkeepers. Police are posted at ubiquitous kobans, police boxes manned by one or two officers, and in cities there's almost always a koban within walking distance of another koban. A survey in 1992 found that 95 percent of residents knew where the nearest koban was, and 14 percent knew the name of an officer who worked there. Cops are paid well—the force attracts many college graduates—and can live in cheap government housing. They also care a lot about public relations: The Tokyo Metropolitan Police even has a mascot, Pipo-kun, whose name means "people + police." They're good at their jobs, too: The clearance rate for murder in 2010 was an unbelievable 98.2 percent, according to Jake Adelstein, author of Tokyo Vice: An American Reporter on the Police Beat in Japan—so unbelievable that some attribute it to underreporting.

Organized crime. Police aren't the only ones on patrol since the earthquake hit. Members of the Yakuza, Japan's organized crime syndicate, have also been enforcing order. All three major crime groups—the Yamaguchi-gumi, the Sumiyoshi-kai, and the Inagawa-kai—have "compiled squads to patrol the streets of their turf and keep an eye out to make sure looting and robbery doesn't occur," writes Adelstein in an e-mail message. "The Sumiyoshi-kai claims to have shipped over 40 tons of [humanitarian aid] supplies nationwide and I believe that's a conservative estimate." One group has even opened its Tokyo offices to displaced Japanese and foreigners who were stranded after the first tremors disabled public transportation. "As one Sumiyoshi-kai boss put it to me over the phone," says Adelstein, " 'In times of crisis, there are not Yakuza and civilians or foreigners. There are only human beings and we should help each other.' " Even during times of peace, the Yakuza enforce order, says Adelstein. They make their money off extortion, prostitution, and drug trafficking. But they consider theft grounds for expulsion.

That's not to say that a culture of reciprocity and community doesn't play a role in the relatively calm response to the quake. It's just that these characteristics are reinforced by systems and institutions. Adelstein quotes an old Japanese saying that explains the reciprocal mindset: "Your kindness will be rewarded in the end. Charity is a good investment." But there's a flipside, too: Unkindness will be punished.

http://www.slate.com/id/2288514/

Leazes, have you never seen Trading Places?

why?

You'd get to enjoy Jamie Lee Curtis's tits

Wacky reckons the best ever, I'd have to say Maria Whittaker personally, not noo like. Then.

If were talking old skool breasts (and we are) I reckon a young Linda Lusarddi is in with a shout like!

Fuck she's borderline with Curtis above the shoulders.

WA1995645.jpg

Because the Japanese aren't as poor as the blacks in New Orleans - look up the correlation between crime and poverty.

Why are there high crime rates in the North East when there are virtually no blacks?

you should have said that to wacky instead of following me around like an obsessed idiot. You should put more effort into your studies and try and work out the damage an overpopulated country and high immigration will do to it. We aren't a rubbish tip for the rest of the world, even your little mind should be able to see this.

No blacks in the NorthEast ? haha, now you are confirming that you are out of touch and a clown to go with it.

Because I think declaring that all immigrants are "wrong 'uns" is a bit more serious that Wacky's jokey comment.

If you think there are an appreciable number of blacks in the NE compared with other urban areas in the the UK than I can only assume you have never, ever visited another city.

Somehow, I don't think wacky means that as a joke, but of course you can tell him you know his own mind better than he does himself. :)

Like I've said to mancmag, your last few words are a joke, but I don't need to justify myself to a do-gooder brainwashed clown like you.

Probably not but he gets away with in my view because he doesn't try and justify it with bollocks like you.

How many black kids were in your year at school or your kids if they went to school up here?

When I was in the fifth year (1980) there were no Asians and one black kid (a doctor's son) in the entire school - what do you think are the figures for London, Bristol, Liverpool or Manchester in comparison?

what bollocks is that ? Why don't you answer him instead of me ? You didn't say anything about comparisons by the way, you said there were no blacks in the North East, which is complete rubbish, then you say I am not talking facts ? You couldn't make it up man. ;)

You're not doing a bad job tbf.

What a complete disaster of a man. :icon_lol:

As I said, you don't even have the balls to admit when you are wrong..........and there is nowt to stop you debating this thread, rather than be completely obsessed with me. What a wanker.

:icon_lol:

what bollocks is that ? Why don't you answer him instead of me ? You didn't say anything about comparisons by the way, you said there were no blacks in the North East, which is complete rubbish, then you say I am not talking facts ? You couldn't make it up man. :icon_lol:

Do you know what virtually means and why I used it?

One black kid in a school compared with 10, 15, or even I'd guess 50% or more in London is virtually none.

I'll ask the question again - who commits all the crime in the Nort East and why are the rates higher than most areas?

That isn't what you said earlier.

Answer wacky's original post. You won't because you know its essentially correct.

No, but people are/were extremely poor in Sendai and her surrounding areas which was the initial impact zone of the tsunami, yet it was safe. Why hasn't there been any looting since the disaster?

I don't think you can use stats to make arguments about safety/crime/poverty between Americans and Japanese. Is that racist to say?

I don't give a shit, because I think it's the truth.

You hop on a train and lose your carry-all containing your wallet and phone in Japan and you can be sure someone would hand it over to a worker at a train station and you'd be able to claim it and get it back. If something like that happened in America, or here in Sydney, well... fat chance. :icon_lol:

exactly. Poor attempts to justify such behaviour doesn't disguise that what Wacky says is spot on.

What is his ie NJS', motives for justifying or defending it anyway ? What a fuckin oddball.

Edited by LeazesMag

No, but people are/were extremely poor in Sendai and her surrounding areas which was the initial impact zone of the tsunami, yet it was safe. Why hasn't there been any looting since the disaster?

I don't think you can use stats to make arguments about safety/crime/poverty between Americans and Japanese. Is that racist to say?

I don't give a shit, because I think it's the truth.

You hop on a train and lose your carry-all containing your wallet and phone in Japan and you can be sure someone would hand it over to a worker at a train station and you'd be able to claim it and get it back. If something like that happened in America, or here in Sydney, well... fat chance. :icon_lol:

You're probably right about a cultural factor - I guess we don't really have a good feeling in the UK about how "poor" the poor areas of Japan are.

ah, good. Why didn't you just admit it in the first place instead of stalking me. How tragic.

On a seperate note why aren't the japanese looting and killing each other like the blacks were when hurricane katrina hit?

education and respect ???

Different culture mate.

While the Japanese are currently facing hell on earth, here in Australia a 101 year old lady has her watch and shopping money stolen by a pair of middle aged men who obviously preyed on her and waited for an opportune time to nail her. A 95 year old blind woman gets bashed and robbed and an 80 year old bloke coming home from watching the movies gets pummeled and is left lying on the middle of the road.

On the weekend a few coppers get blood spat in their face for trying to break up a fight.

I've always said Australia and particularly America are our naughty kids who have turned in to right wronguns.

unfortunately, import all the bad 'uns and you go the same way, like the UK is doing.

etc etc ad infinitum

obvious even to a blind man.

I was down in London this week and practically anybody who serves you in food jobs etc or any low paid service industry is an EC (former Eastern bloc) or third country worker. The overwhelming majority are here grafting. To call them all 'bad uns' is laughable and based on nowt more than the Daily Mail's fabrication of the truth. A smart lad like you should get yourself out there and see it for yourself rather than being spoon fed what to think by the media. There are some 'bad uns' but broadly speaking as a percentage base they'll mirror UK indigenous 'bad uns'.

Any non-British national (individually) in breach of the law should be considered for deportation. That's a perfectly fair and proportionate position to take and I don't think anyone would disagree, but your starting point generalisation (above) is just racism at the end of the day whichever way you dress it up.

hoho. I don't read the Daily Mail, as you stalk me so much you should have read me posting this many times.

I've seen enough of the world sonny, thank you. Save your namby pamby liberalism for someone else. At the end of the day, screaming "racist" at people who can see the direction the country is going and are concerned about it, is the act of a laughable leftie tosspot who sits in an ivory tower, brainwashed and a blind fool.

I don't know where you think you are a smart lad, because for me you're just a complete idiot with an ego problem who can't even admit when they are wrong.

Fat bastards like me live out of Subways, Burger King's and Costa Coffee's when I'm away working in London. Like mancmag says you go in these shops in London and they're running round like they're on speed, the noise is incredible. The nearest Subway to my work. 7 people in a line, one fucking about doing fuck all looking like a manager, one cutting the bread, one putting the meat on, one putting your salad on, one putting the mayonaise on, one beside the oven, two at the till, one of them fucking about with the water and crisps. All in a line like battery hens. Was the same people every day, two Indians I'd guess, two Somali's maybe, two Poles one of them fit as fuck, and maybe a Turk, and all of them were like battery hens grafting like fuck. That type of immigrant is what we need, grafting like fuck for £7 an hour doing jobs clearly white people don't want to do in the City, you can't slag them or fault them for that, and generalise that they're all cunts.

and the type of immigrant we don't want is what Stevie ?

At the end of the day, the daft arsehole says I haven't been anywhere, but I bet I've seen a lot more of the world than he has. He simply can't admit when he says something wrong, which is why he clings to me in the way he does. Laughable and pathetic.

Anyway, I'm trying to stick to what I said to trophyshy so don't want to go OTT about this just now.

The type of immigrant I don't want is the kind that wants to completely alienate themselves from British society. You can't expect immigrants who come here to integrate straight away though. Muslims in the East End are examples of bad immigrants not all, but many happy to stay in their own groups preach that this should be a muslim state, support terrorism etc... they're all fuckin wronguns, but that is less than 50% of them, and they are the worst kind in my view. In London though which is probably the hardest place to integrate yourself with it being such an international hub, you see immigrants who can hardly speak a word of English walking the streets in Arsenal tops, 99% of them aren't enemies of the state and do jobs indigenous British people don't want to do. With 2.5m on the dole, it's the wanky governments responsibility to shut the door and not the immigrants themselves who come here to make a better life for themselves. At the end of the day, blood stock wise I'm largely an immigrant, there was fuck all in Ireland apart from horses and tatties, the tatties fucked up so 1.5m had to leave to survive and better themselves.

I generally agree with that. What a shame wankers have to spout off about the Daily Mail simply for applying such common sense rather than closing their eyes to what is an increasing social and economic problem ie an over populated country and all the financial impacts it brings. Is this arsehole really a solicitor :icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

Woooman ya nice sweet fantastique, Big ship on de ocean like de Titanique, Woooman ya nice sweet fantastique, Big ship on de ocean like de Titanique, HOO MAN, I like ta move it, I like ta move it, I like ta move it, I like ta move it, I like ta move it, I like ta move it, ya like ta MOVE IT.

On a seperate note why aren't the japanese looting and killing each other like the blacks were when hurricane katrina hit?

Different culture mate.

While the Japanese are currently facing hell on earth, here in Australia a 101 year old lady has her watch and shopping money stolen by a pair of middle aged men who obviously preyed on her and waited for an opportune time to nail her. A 95 year old blind woman gets bashed and robbed and an 80 year old bloke coming home from watching the movies gets pummeled and is left lying on the middle of the road.

On the weekend a few coppers get blood spat in their face for trying to break up a fight.

I've always said Australia and particularly America are our naughty kids who have turned in to right wronguns.

unfortunately, import all the bad 'uns and you go the same way, like the UK is doing.

etc etc ad infinitum

I was down in London this week and practically anybody who serves you in food jobs etc or any low paid service industry is an EC (former Eastern bloc) or third country worker. The overwhelming majority are here grafting. To call them all 'bad uns' is laughable and based on nowt more than the Daily Mail's fabrication of the truth. A smart lad like you should get yourself out there and see it for yourself rather than being spoon fed what to think by the media. There are some 'bad uns' but broadly speaking as a percentage base they'll mirror UK indigenous 'bad uns'.

Any non-British national (individually) in breach of the law should be considered for deportation. That's a perfectly fair and proportionate position to take and I don't think anyone would disagree, but your starting point generalisation (above) is just racism at the end of the day whichever way you dress it up.

hoho. I don't read the Daily Mail, as you stalk me so much you should have read me posting this many times.

I've seen enough of the world sonny, thank you. Save your namby pamby liberalism for someone else. At the end of the day, screaming "racist" at people who can see the direction the country is going and are concerned about it, is the act of a laughable leftie tosspot who sits in an ivory tower, brainwashed and a blind fool.

I don't know where you think you are a smart lad, because for me you're just a complete idiot with an ego problem who can't even admit when they are wrong.

Fat bastards like me live out of Subways, Burger King's and Costa Coffee's when I'm away working in London. Like mancmag says you go in these shops in London and they're running round like they're on speed, the noise is incredible. The nearest Subway to my work. 7 people in a line, one fucking about doing fuck all looking like a manager, one cutting the bread, one putting the meat on, one putting your salad on, one putting the mayonaise on, one beside the oven, two at the till, one of them fucking about with the water and crisps. All in a line like battery hens. Was the same people every day, two Indians I'd guess, two Somali's maybe, two Poles one of them fit as fuck, and maybe a Turk, and all of them were like battery hens grafting like fuck. That type of immigrant is what we need, grafting like fuck for £7 an hour doing jobs clearly white people don't want to do in the City, you can't slag them or fault them for that, and generalise that they're all cunts.

At the end of the day, the daft arsehole says I haven't been anywhere, but I bet I've seen a lot more of the world than he has. He simply can't admit when he says something wrong, which is why he clings to me in the way he does. Laughable and pathetic.

Anyway, I'm trying to stick to what I said to trophyshy so don't want to go OTT about this just now.

The type of immigrant I don't want is the kind that wants to completely alienate themselves from British society. You can't expect immigrants who come here to integrate straight away though. Muslims in the East End are examples of bad immigrants not all, but many happy to stay in their own groups preach that this should be a muslim state, support terrorism etc... they're all fuckin wronguns, but that is less than 50% of them, and they are the worst kind in my view. In London though which is probably the hardest place to integrate yourself with it being such an international hub, you see immigrants who can hardly speak a word of English walking the streets in Arsenal tops, 99% of them aren't enemies of the state and do jobs indigenous British people don't want to do. With 2.5m on the dole, it's the wanky governments responsibility to shut the door and not the immigrants themselves who come here to make a better life for themselves. At the end of the day, blood stock wise I'm largely an immigrant, there was fuck all in Ireland apart from horses and tatties, the tatties fucked up so 1.5m had to leave to survive and better themselves.

I generally agree with that. What a shame wankers have to spout off about the Daily Mail simply for applying such common sense rather than closing their eyes to what is an increasing social and economic problem ie an over populated country and all the financial impacts it brings.

Is it overpopulated though? The south is overpopulated. Liverpool had 1m people 80 years ago, there's 500,000 now, even the toon's population is down. We're pretty self sufficient as a country too.

Different culture mate.

etc etc ad infinitum

I generally agree with that. What a shame wankers have to spout off about the Daily Mail simply for applying such common sense rather than closing their eyes to what is an increasing social and economic problem ie an over populated country and all the financial impacts it brings.

Is it overpopulated though? The south is overpopulated. Liverpool had 1m people 80 years ago, there's 500,000 now, even the toon's population is down. We're pretty self sufficient as a country too.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=950

Different culture mate.

etc etc ad infinitum

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=950

Different culture mate.

etc etc ad infinitum

I generally agree with that. What a shame wankers have to spout off about the Daily Mail simply for applying such common sense rather than closing their eyes to what is an increasing social and economic problem ie an over populated country and all the financial impacts it brings. Is this arsehole really a solicitor :icon_lol:

;)

Please highlight-by way of quote-anything I said that contradicts what Stevie's just typed.

Go on.

Fucking hell, what point is he trying to make so obsessively that he's posted 5 times in a row without any posts from anybody in between :icon_lol:

Fucking hell, what point is he trying to make so obsessively that he's posted 5 times in a row without any posts from anybody in between :icon_lol:

That all immigrants are 'bad uns'. FACT! ;)

Although it's become a more watered down "Britain is 'overpopulated'" as the thread has developed, hoping that nobody would notice.

Although it's become a more watered down "Britain is 'overpopulated'" as the thread has developed, hoping that nobody would notice.

I think it was NJS that said that it was down to economic factors rather than, race, creed etc....

I'm proud as a country that we are willing to helpout people from less developed countries who are geniunley persecuted. Obv the system has been abused and numbers need to be regulated though..

When it comes to it, If I was walking down a dark alley with with either a gang of charvers at the bottom or a gang of immigrants, I know which group I'd be more aprehensive of.

I've checked and she's Hungarian btw.

Makes sense, as I think I might have seen her in something called Hungarian Honeys (can't remember what volume) come to think about it...

She's good in gladiator as well!

Makes sense, as I think I might have seen her in something called Hungarian Honeys (can't remember what volume) come to think about it...

Dodgy moles though if I'm being hyper-critical.

I think it was NJS that said that it was down to economic factors rather than, race, creed etc....

I'm proud as a country that we are willing to helpout people from less developed countries who are geniunley persecuted. Obv the system has been abused and numbers need to be regulated though..

When it comes to it, If I was walking down a dark alley with with either a gang of charvers at the bottom or a gang of immigrants, I know which group I'd be more aprehensive of.

That's a moderate and perfectly valid viewpoint. Leazes on the other hand is just talking shit, as spoon fed to him by the right wing press.

:icon_lol: I've grown to like it!

:icon_lol: I've grown to like it!

Who are you talking about btw? I'm struggling to follow the porn debate here on top of the immigration row.