Pardews a dick

Guest Your Name Here
Don't let it escape notice that Pardew has won 1 game in 10. And this bloke was brought in to take us to the next level.

Aye, righto.

When put like that..... <_<

His record for us (not including the Liverpool game when he wasn't officially in charge) is:

Played: 13

Won: 3

Drawn: 5

Lost: 5

Goals For: 17

Goals Against: 19

Hughton's was:

Played: 16

Won: 5

Drawn: 4

Lost: 7

Goals For: 24

Goals Against: 25

Early on he was picking Hughton’s team and using Hughton’s tactics. The more he has imposed his own management on the club the worse the results have got.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let it escape notice that Pardew has won 1 game in 10. And this bloke was brought in to take us to the next level.

Aye, righto.

Did they say that? They said saying they wanted a manager with more experience but I can’t recall them explaining why.

The suggestion was that Hughton had taken us as far as he could and that Pardew was what was needed. <_<

Guest Your Name Here

Aye, righto.

Did they say that? They said saying they wanted a manager with more experience but I can’t recall them explaining why.

The suggestion was that Hughton had taken us as far as he could and that Pardew was what was needed. <_<

Suggestion, implication, guesswork, rumour and lies - Ashley’s NUFC.

Aye, righto.

We don't know the real reason behind Chris leaving. We were told it was to push the club on to the next level and a lot of us questioned Alan's appointment," said the midfielder

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...--play-you.html

What irks me is that he is credited with signing Ben Arfa when in actual fact he was already on board as a loanee with options to buy.

Must give Pardew credit though, for signing injured loanee Ireland in January who hasn't shown his face yet and it's March.

I'll tell you what's pissing me off about the cunt. One of the major positives of our last 2 seasons is the consistency of our first choice recognised back 4. He fucked around with it last game without being forced to and he's done it again today, learn your fucking less you thick as fuck wagshagger

Guest Your Name Here

Aye, righto.

We don't know the real reason behind Chris leaving. We were told it was to push the club on to the next level and a lot of us questioned Alan's appointment," said the midfielder

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...--play-you.html

Well found. This one probably falls under the lie category, as in what the players were told wasn’t necessarily the truth.

Edited by Your Name Here

He was officially in charge against Liverpool best mate Craig mate

No he wasn't. Stone was <_<

No, Pardew was

Yeah it was definitely Pardew and he's deserves a lot of credit for bringing Ranger on, it stopped them getting back into the game.

Everything the "Club" says is a fucking lie nowadays.

Re. Liverpool game, Pardew was on charge but iirc Stone was announced as being in temporary charge earlier that week.

Pardew only arrived a couple of days before the dippers

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastl...61634-27814037/

The point made about results gained when he picked "Hughtons team" versus his own is a good one.

Get used to this for the next 5 years.

AP nor CH should have got a 5 years contract! 3 years maximum.

Simple fact is we wouldnt pay the money for a manager who would of took us tot he next level. Simply because a manager like Jol would of demanded money to be spent.

What should of happened was keep CH till the end of the season then went and got a quality manager and backed him, or sell the club.

Ifs and Buts.....just gotta get on with what we have now ay.

He got the contract that Hughton deserved.

You'd think by now I would've got used to Hughton being dumped and replaced by this cunt.

I haven't. It still rankles.

Ditto. And it will do for a long while yet.

After watching us today I agree with the thread title.

He's the new Souness. The ownership will throw everything behind him and he'll fail - unfortunately for Pardew, Shepherd threw £80 million at Souness. We all know what Alan will get.

He's the new Souness. The ownership will throw everything behind him and he'll fail - unfortunately for Pardew, Shepherd threw £80 million at Souness. We all know what Alan will get.

eh ?

What do you mean by "everything" ?

FWIW, Pardew is IMO a decent manager, but no manager will succeed when they are forced to do the job with their hands tied behind their back. This is basic kids stuff, what can possibly be disagreed with this ?

Edit.

I've just thought of some people that will <_<

Edited by LeazesMag

eh ?

FWIW, Pardew is IMO a decent manager, but no manager will succeed when they are forced to do the job with their hands tied behind their back. This is basic kids stuff, what can possibly be disagreed with this ?

Edit.

I've just thought of some people that will :cuppa:

I think by everything he meant their hopes and "support", support not meaning any real money though which is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

eh ?

Edit.

I've just thought of some people that will :cuppa:

I think by everything he meant their hopes and "support", support not meaning any real money though which is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

which makes the statement as much use as a chocolate fireguard too.