Joey Barton

Whitey

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're genuinely retarded, aren't you.

There isn't anyone on here who likes Ashley.

isn't there ? I can think of a few, who have actually said they "back him"....he's in his 4th year of owning the club man, they should have him sussed by now.

isn't there ? I can think of a few, who have actually said they "back him"....he's in his 4th year of owning the club man, they should have him sussed by now.

Name and shame them then.

Even if they are "backing him", I imagine they're doing so with a large amount of reluctance.

Even if they are "backing him", I imagine they're doing so with a large amount of reluctance.

easy enought to spot. They follow me around like lost sheep.

He can't name "them" because they don't exist. Except of course, if you have anything negative to say about the old regime then by Leazes definition you are backing Ashley.

Objectivity doesn't exist in Leazes world, even when faced with FACTS he can't see it.

Despite being derided and shot down on forum after forum he still doesn't see it.

He can't name "them" because they don't exist. Except of course, if you have anything negative to say about the old regime then by Leazes definition you are backing Ashley.

Objectivity doesn't exist in Leazes world, even when faced with FACTS he can't see it.

Despite being derided and shot down on forum after forum he still doesn't see it.

on the contrary sunshine, everything I said 3-4 years ago would happen to the club, is actually happening. It doesn't bother me if clueless cunts like you disagree with me in the slightest, of which there are plenty, particularly on skunkers, a tragedy of a message board, a grown up Newcastle Online.

There is a bookmark sale at the market this sunday, just for you.

You're so stupid, you have just said earlier that we should "give Ashley until the summer", how much longer are you giving him ? Is this not backing him ? Priceless, how idiotic and stupid can you get, you've denied your own comments :lol:

By the way, is that sig of yours designed to show how we were promoted under the Halls and Shepherd, spent years in europe, and were promptly relegated when they sold up :nufc::crylaughin:

I've highlighted the word FACTS in your post to point out that I'm quoting your own FACTS back at you, dullard.

Edited by LeazesMag

One does wonder just what the FCB has to do to open the eyes of some people here, would another trip to the championship do it? The lack of recent investment will have us down amongst the shit of the fizzy pop league by the summer. Mongs.

Skidders doesn't understand, I can understand that because he's a bairn, but Toonpack ?

He gets his knowledge of the club from skunkers and True Faith mind. :nufc:

One does wonder just what the FCB has to do to open the eyes of some people here, would another trip to the championship do it? The lack of recent investment will have us down amongst the shit of the fizzy pop league by the summer. Mongs.

Skidders doesn't understand, I can understand that because he's a bairn, but Toonpack ?

Don't be pathetic. Never bought or read TF in my life and the FACTS that I've posted are from independent, readily available, sources. Skunkers is a playground and should be treat as such.

I am NOT pro-Ashley at all and sadly it's his club and he can do what the fuck he likes with it, get used to it. Crying and gnashing of teeth aint going to help.

The club is now (if we stay up) in a position to move forwards, the summer will tell if that is "on the agenda" or not. It's not a question of "giving him" the summer, this is the first time since he took over where his ambition (or not) will be laid bare.

I find the, he'll just pocket the dosh sentiments, hilarious. The fucker has "invested" circa £250 million to buy and keep the club afloat, that's £249 million more than any other ownership did, that'd specifically be the ownership with the £150 million in the back pocket BTW. Shit I must be a mong, how will I sleep tonight !!!!!

Thing is Leazes, you could be deemed right in the end IF there was any balance in your arguments, but there's none. The previous regime were laterly only marginally more competent at running a football club (if they could have refinanced because they fucking well needed to - that's a fact btw) than Ashley has been to this point and that's it, they weren't really much better at all for a lot of years. Better's the wrong word really, they were marginally less shit than Ashley has been (to this point).

Maybe you should go and have a tab in your Mohammed hut :crylaughin:

As for my sig, there's a trend in there if you'd care to look, it not an upwards one though.

Don't be pathetic. Never bought or read TF in my life and the FACTS that I've posted are from independent, readily available, sources. Skunkers is a playground and should be treat as such.

I am NOT pro-Ashley at all and sadly it's his club and he can do what the fuck he likes with it, get used to it. Crying and gnashing of teeth aint going to help.

The club is now (if we stay up) in a position to move forwards, the summer will tell if that is "on the agenda" or not. It's not a question of "giving him" the summer, this is the first time since he took over where his ambition (or not) will be laid bare.

I find the, he'll just pocket the dosh sentiments, hilarious. The fucker has "invested" circa £250 million to buy and keep the club afloat, that's £249 million more than any other ownership did, that'd specifically be the ownership with the £150 million in the back pocket BTW. Shit I must be a mong, how will I sleep tonight !!!!!

Thing is Leazes, you could be deemed right in the end IF there was any balance in your arguments, but there's none. The previous regime were laterly only marginally more competent at running a football club (if they could have refinanced because they fucking well needed to - that's a fact btw) than Ashley has been to this point and that's it, they weren't really much better at all for a lot of years. Better's the wrong word really, they were marginally less shit than Ashley has been (to this point).

Maybe you should go and have a tab in your Mohammed hut :lol:

As for my sig, there's a trend in there if you'd care to look, it not an upwards one though.

I detect a u-turn.

:crylaughin:

I'm confident that everything I have said will be proved right, you and those on skunkers that you think have called it correctly - well, I've been telling them for 3 years or so they are wrong. They are spouting bollocks, so are you. The club is in decline. The revenues, built up by of the ambitions and actions of the previous owners, have been destroyed. This means the club is in decline. This season may be the best season we ever have under Mike Ashley, and we could still get relegated. We have the worst strikeforce in the premiership, he has gambled with our premiership status - again, because the good strikers generally cost the most money and he has sold Carroll and deliberately not replaced him, although selling him to a club we should be aspiring to finish above and have done just that a few times in recent years is bad enough. This proves he is clueless and has learned nothing, although an increasing number of people now are realising this and not before time too. His only ambition for this football club is to make an operating profit that he can keep. He is trying to do this with minimal expenditure while retaining the crowds in the top league, because the only way to make bigger profits is to speculate and try to get into the Champions League. Which he won't do. If this is what makes you happy as an NUFC fan, then fine, set your sights lower and be happy with survival and survival alone, rather then compete with the big clubs like we are ourselves, and I'm not talking about Chelsea or Man City as you keep implying, I realise they are different to everyone else while they have their sugar daddies. Football is a mugs game, you lose money, but as supporters you want your team to succeed on the pitch, or ought to do, and NUFC are not one of the Boltons, Stokes of this world. The sooner we get someone else owning this club who understands that football business is not the same as a High Street business, and the football comes first, like we used to have, the better. They may succeed, they may fail, they may have a bit of both, but for fucks sake understand the club and give it a good go and try to be successful, or there is no point.

I make the reference to True Faith because it seems to be affliated to skunkers in some way [the articles by Paully I liked but I haven't bought it for ages now because its basically just a rag] and generally spouts the same rubbish as what is posted on there.

Anyway, I'm off into town. I typed this quickly, if it doesn't read smoothly that is the reason why.

Maybe you should go and have a tab in your Mohammed hut :lol:

I detect a u-turn.

:crylaughin:

I'm confident that everything I have said will be proved right, you and those on skunkers that you think have called it correctly - well, I've been telling them for 3 years or so they are wrong. They are spouting bollocks, so are you. The club is in decline. The revenues, built up by of the ambitions and actions of the previous owners, have been destroyed. This means the club is in decline. This season may be the best season we ever have under Mike Ashley, and we could still get relegated. We have the worst strikeforce in the premiership, he has gambled with our premiership status - again, because the good strikers generally cost the most money and he has sold Carroll and deliberately not replaced him, although selling him to a club we should be aspiring to finish above and have done just that a few times in recent years is bad enough. This proves he is clueless and has learned nothing, although an increasing number of people now are realising this and not before time too. His only ambition for this football club is to make an operating profit that he can keep. He is trying to do this with minimal expenditure while retaining the crowds in the top league, because the only way to make bigger profits is to speculate and try to get into the Champions League. Which he won't do. If this is what makes you happy as an NUFC fan, then fine, set your sights lower and be happy with survival and survival alone, rather then compete with the big clubs like we are ourselves, and I'm not talking about Chelsea or Man City as you keep implying, I realise they are different to everyone else while they have their sugar daddies. Football is a mugs game, you lose money, but as supporters you want your team to succeed on the pitch, or ought to do, and NUFC are not one of the Boltons, Stokes of this world. The sooner we get someone else owning this club who understands that football business is not the same as a High Street business, and the football comes first, like we used to have, the better. They may succeed, they may fail, they may have a bit of both, but for fucks sake understand the club and give it a good go and try to be successful, or there is no point.

I make the reference to True Faith because it seems to be affliated to skunkers in some way [the articles by Paully I liked but I haven't bought it for ages now because its basically just a rag] and generally spouts the same rubbish as what is posted on there.

Anyway, I'm off into town. I typed this quickly, if it doesn't read smoothly that is the reason why.

What's the problem in selling to them, if he's a worse option than Beckford? How many Beckford-level players can £35m buy?

I detect a u-turn.

From what ?? I still wouldn't want FFS in charge ever again.

The rest is deleted because it's the usual diatribe

you mean the Halls and Shepherd ? Whyever not, do you prefer selling quality players and playing in the champions league and europe to selling them and fighting to stay in the premiership ?

shame, but the "usual diabribe" is correct.

Never mind, I have it bookmarked even if you don't :nufc:

Edited by LeazesMag

I detect a u-turn.

you mean the Halls and Shepherd ? Whyever not,

Because as they never put more than pennies of their own money into the club, and with absolutely no credit being available, the transfer budget would be even less than it is under Ashley.

I detect a u-turn.

Because as they never put more than pennies of their own money into the club, and with absolutely no credit being available, the transfer budget would be even less than it is under Ashley.

you compete with what you have against the competitors at the time. They would not have watched the club go down and do nothing either. We were one of the biggest clubs in the country, 14th in footballs rich list and qualified for europe finishing 7th in the league only a year before they sold it to him. Nobody has asked Mike Ashley to destroy the revenues they set up. The club is in decline.

I detect a u-turn.

you compete with what you have against the competitors at the time. They would not have watched the club go down and do nothing either. We were one of the biggest clubs in the country, 14th in footballs rich list and qualified for europe finishing 7th in the league only a year before they sold it to him. Nobody has asked Mike Ashley to destroy the revenues they set up. The club is in decline.

It would have been anyway - or do you still deny that?

The world has changed - they were lucky at the time the way football went but after 2004 the club was going massively downhill and he simply wouldn't have been able to borrow to sustain it. Plucking a lucky 7th place finish out of the air doesn't help your argument either - that was a blip and you know it.

Just for once forget about Ashley and any comparisons - nothing since he took over changes the fact that we were fucked in 2007 and would have been destroyed by the crunch in 2008.

So this is a joey Barton thread, who coincidentally shares initials with Beckford, who leazes thinks is better than carroll. But then slams the board for selling a player that he thinks is worse than an everton substitute for 35 million.

"any stick to beat Ashley with".

Love how he's ignoring these posts :nufc:

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

So this is a joey Barton thread, who coincidentally shares initials with Beckford, who leazes thinks is better than carroll. But then slams the board for selling a player that he thinks is worse than an everton substitute for 35 million.

Is that comment actually true? Genuine question, as I can't recall L/M saying it.

Is that comment actually true? Genuine question, as I can't recall L/M saying it.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=706791

Just last year.