iPad 2

Smooth Operator

Jimbo, SMO, Laz - it's Christmas fellas.... ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/expansystv#p/u/0/pFJxt8lZQjg

Excellent :)

What's the vid saying? The links just taking me to YouTube homepage

Step by step guide to making an iPad2 into an x-ray camera ;)

Mint I'll look dead inconspicuous next time i'm in the park on a sunny/breezy day pretending to take pictures of the bairn enjoying herself while really focussing in on the scantily clad milf's that are bending over left right and centre and i quickly reach for the infra-red device/cling film/ipad2/kleenex in that order. Quick and easy this modern technology lark like. :rolleyes:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/...laxy-tab-is-meh

Ever since the iPad shipped, I've been waiting impatiently for a comparable Android device to emerge – something of like shape, size and capacity, but from a more open ecosystem than the one Apple offers.

So I asked a friend who was coming over from Chicago to buy one for me and bring it with him (the device isn't available in the UK until 4 August), and I greedily unwrapped it, charged it up, and got down to business with it. I've used it on my own at home and office, given it to my three-year-old to test, and taken it on a quick overseas trip, and at this stage, I'm prepared to venture a verdict: meh

call me a loser mate but why pay apples stupid prices when you can buy a cheaper product that does the same fucking thing

Yeah, but not as well. I've heard that same excuse by people with lesser mp3/4 players, they always come around to iPods superiority, theres a reason for the price DEADMAN.

yea theres a reason for the price its cause your paying for a stupid half bitten apple logo thats all. and apples have faults to there not compatible with car radios unless you buy a exspensive adapter to make it work which is tipical apple

yea theres a reason for the price its cause your paying for a stupid half bitten apple logo thats all. and apples have faults to there not compatible with car radios unless you buy a exspensive adapter to make it work which is tipical apple

Someone I know bought an adapter for a tenner, bloody hell that's awful how expensive...

That half bitten apple means my music quality is good, I have good customer service and I can trust what I get. I've had a few other music players and each has been wank. I presume it's the same with everything else, I hate having a windows laptop because they never work properly, i'd give an arm and a leg (but not a kidney ^_^ ) for an ipad2/apple mac so I can have something that bloody works.

call me a loser mate but why pay apples stupid prices when you can buy a cheaper product that does the same fucking thing

Yeah, but not as well. I've heard that same excuse by people with lesser mp3/4 players, they always come around to iPods superiority, theres a reason for the price DEADMAN.

Apple owners are mugs?

I've got an iPad2 and I'm very happy with it. It's good for surfing the web, YouTube, music etc. Has its limitations as people have noted (in particular no flashplayer) but it's perfect for what I want it for, which is to dick around whilst watching the telly. I also have an apple macbook and a work IBM alike laptop. I don't own an iPhone, my daughter has an iPod which I don't get to use.

The main things I like about it is everything works instantly, it's easy to use, light and compact and looks good. Plus it's not constantly trying to load software updates. Yes it's probably overpriced for what it is but I don't mind that. This is NZ after all, I'm grateful for any whizzy technology tbh.

Apple owners are mugs?

To be fair, ardent non-apple owners always seem to be the biggest fanboys. I am embarrassed enough to say I have a windows phone and a windows laptop, and the software on both are gash, but theres loadsa people so anti-apple they decide to get on their high horse about everything, which is worse than any apple-fanboy i've ever met.

Apple owners are smug

FYP

why pay over the odds for something when you can buy a cheaper product that does the same stuff. ie apple ipad 2 you can get other android devices that can perform better

at the time when the 3gs came out i was actually thinking of getten a new phone but the iphone didnt have a great camera at the time pluss its price was over the top