It's official....

Jimbo

.....I'm now a fully legal and legit resident of The United States, my official confirmation and Greencard came through today !

Next stop, citizenship.

Extra thanks to the mighty Gemmill for his advice on these matters, next time you're in the neighbourhood I'll buy you some piss weak beer !

Honestly thought his lass had won a 'best boobs in texas' award.

I'm expecting to login to twitter tomorrow and see said greencard between those and all.

Congrats jimbo!

Puts a whole new meaning on "Having a yank" :nufc:

Nice one James

.....I'm now a fully legal and legit resident of The United States, my official confirmation and Greencard came through today !

Next stop, citizenship.

Extra thanks to the mighty Gemmill for his advice on these matters, next time you're in the neighbourhood I'll buy you some piss weak beer !

Nice one Jimbo, that's class. I love the US and often wish I still lived over there, so am a bit jealous. Great stuff though!

What was the advice again BTW? :lol: I know it was some loophole to do with if you're on a certain visa you can get married or something, but I can't remember exactly what the score was. Just in case I need to advise anyone else.

the trouble with a Green Card is that to keep it you have to keep paying tax..............

There are a whole list of requirements on it too, and I'll have to reapply in three years, that's why I want citizenship, the tax isn't so bad, especially if you are creative with your tax returns, nice refunds !!!

Next stop, citizenship.

Where do you live then?

Next stop, citizenship.

Where do you live then?

Dickinson, Texas, its between Houston and Galveston.

How come you're moving Jimbo? #outtheloop

I've been here since October last year, I made a comment to a girl on Twitter about how great her tits looked and next thing you know I'm flying over there to meet her and the rest is history, got married in November.

That's the condensed version of the story, I'm currently writing the book. :lol:

You got married a month after meeting her? I need to see pics of these tits jimbo

No, we'd been talking everyday for a over a year, I went over to Texas four times for a couple of weeks at a time too.