England Tonight

LeazesMag

Lots of fringe players, an excellent friendly game. England games used to be like this all the time, when I used to go often in the 80's it was always a good day out and good to go to the game.

Stewart Downing, MOM, I've always thought he was an accomplished player since he was at Middlesboro and would have liked to have seen him at Newcastle.

Matt Jarvis too, good player, is the dangerman to us on Saturday.

Jack Wilshire - great player, see the thread about him.

Andy Carroll - Enough said. The first of many goals, an absolute tragedy we are back to selling/losing our best players.

Gary Cahill - Athletic player, tall, good centre half.

Overall, a good game, every player can be happy with the way they played, especially these 5 above.

A word about Asamoah Gyan, thought he was a good player when I first saw him for the mackems, this has been a very smart signing by Bruce, he has kept the best player at the club between him and Bent. No question.

Lots of fringe players, an excellent friendly game. England games used to be like this all the time, when I used to go often in the 80's it was always a good day out and good to go to the game.

Stewart Downing, MOM, I've always thought he was an accomplished player since he was at Middlesboro and would have liked to have seen him at Newcastle.

Andy Carroll - Enough said. The first of many goals, an absolute tragedy we are back to selling/losing our best players.

Overall, a good game, every player can be happy with the way they played, especially these 5 above.

A word about Asamoah Gyan, thought he was a good player when I first saw him for the mackems, this has been a very smart signing by Bruce, he has kept the best player at the club between him and Bent. No question.

For the best of the clubs financial health, we were going to burn under shepard...

:lol:

For the best of the clubs financial health, we were going to burn under shepard...

Kevin, you dick. :icon_lol:

who is "Shepard" ? Do you mean the Halls and Shepherd ?

For the benefit of other posters, making a relevant comment about the sale of Andy Carroll in no way refers to the Halls and Shepherd, I hope this doesn't end up derailing the thread from making a post about a very good England performance and feeling slightly envious of Liverpool signing our best striker.

This is a post about England.

Missed it I'm at work. Did beckford play?

rest assured, if he ever does, he'll be automatically out of range of us buying now under your man. He'll go to a bigger club, like Villa. Or Stoke. Or Bolton.

pathetic :lol:

what is ?

Ireland ?

Good constructive thread here for you Kev, show us what you're made of.

I don't think you understand how much of a pathetic loser you really are :icon_lol:

I only saw the first half as i had training, but from what I saw I think Ghana should be a regular fixture as they really seemed up for it, even though it was a friendly.

Totally agree about Gyan, he's got much more about him than Bent.

I've never rated Downing as he doesn't like using his right foot so any decent full back would have him in his pocket.

Proper love in for Gyan from the scum no doubt, probably celebrating when he scored aswell the clueless fucking numpties.

It's a pointless game that means fuck all so why make a song and dance I do not know.

I did a Gyan dance in the front room when the ball hit the net.

Proper love in for Gyan from the scum no doubt, probably celebrating when he scored aswell the clueless fucking numpties.

It's a pointless game that means fuck all so why make a song and dance I do not know.

Oddly enough, so did I.

Gyan the Irish hero :lol:

Oddly enough, so did I.

Gyan the Irish hero :lol:

Did you then celebrate by baking a potato?

pathetic :lol:

what is ?

Ireland ?

Good constructive thread here for you Kev, show us what you're made of.

I don't think you understand how much of a pathetic loser you really are :icon_lol:

Oh, I've had a decent life Kev lad and I have enough dosh to pretty much do what I like. Thanks for your concern.

I only saw the first half as i had training, but from what I saw I think Ghana should be a regular fixture as they really seemed up for it, even though it was a friendly.

Totally agree about Gyan, he's got much more about him than Bent.

I've never rated Downing as he doesn't like using his right foot so any decent full back would have him in his pocket.

Fair enough, I know he's left footed, but most players are obviously right footed and don't have that limitation aimed at them. Actually, one of the things I most like about him, is that when he is on the right, he can and does cross with his right foot quite often.

Just opinion. I know he's no Ronaldo, but I think he's good all the same.