Newcastle United v United

McFaul

Shame Rooney didn't get the extra game ban. It's a game we can win I think, they just don't tear teams apart, they're more European (possibly old style Italian) than they've ever been, and I genuinely think we have a chance.

If I could pick one player to be missing for United, I'd say Giggs for definite, he's a freak to have that athleticism at 37.

Do you think you're being funny (with the thread title)? I know you're trying to make a point, but some of us find that very offensive. You wouldn't go up to a black man in the street and scream the N word at him would you? Sign of the times I suppose, this generation have no values.

Shocked at Stevie like - saw the title and assumed it was the stupid Irish teen cunt.

Do you think you're being funny (with the thread title)? I know you're trying to make a point, but some of us find that very offensive. You wouldn't go up to a black man in the street and scream the N word at him would you? Sign of the times I suppose, this generation have no values.

Shocked at Stevie like - saw the title and assumed it was the stupid Irish teen cunt.

There's only one United mate you know that, 18 times league champions, 3 times Champions of Europe (soon to be 4), 10 FA Cups, only one United, always has been, always will be.

There's only one United mate you know that, 18 times league champions, 3 times Champions of Europe (soon to be 4), 10 FA Cups, only one United, always has been, always will be.

get off here you offensive little s****

get off here you offensive little s****

You are a massive bell end you do you know that. Everything is black and white in your grim existence. Utterly humourless devoid of irony epic meff.

Stevie on the wind up.

Nar mate you missed it, a twitter row I had with Danny Simpson, referring to Man Utd, as "United", he didn't take kindly to my comments, and it spiralled from there. Even the N-O rent boys got involved.

Stevie on the wind up.

Nar mate you missed it, a twitter row I had with Danny Simpson, referring to Man Utd, as "United", he didn't take kindly to my comments, and it spiralled from there. Even the N-O rent boys got involved.

I'm an OTL-er Stevie. (Oot the Loop). :D

Did you call him a mug? And what did he call you?

Stevie on the wind up.

I did actually. He referred to Manchester United as "United" on his twitter an employee of Newcastle UNITED with 15000 toon fans reading his pish. I said it was disrespectful, he said I'll call them what I want, so I said fuck off to Manchester then. Next thing all of the young toon fans every where talking to me like they're muslims abusing Salman Rushdie. However, people with a clue and all the older lads almost to a man, completely shared my sentiments.

Re: Twitter

« Reply #2351 on: Today at 11:37:42 AM »

The irony is that Simpson is one of the players who loves being a Newcastle player the most. To question his loyalty because he referred to Man U as United is just lauhgable. But then Stevie has always seemed a bit of a prick.

I mean look at this dickhead, Big T Ron. Arguably the biggest prick on there 5 years ago when I used to post. Where the fuck did I question his loyalty?!?!? Arsehole. I questioned his common sense and ignorance. So many clueless bell ends on the net.

Fucking obsessed with Newcastle-Online.

I've mentioned N-O maybe once in the last year you tosser, when clueless mugs like you are having a go at me, I'm not allowed to retort? Most of you make me embarrassed to be a Newcastle fan.

First time I've looked at it in 24 hours you fool.

Edited by McFaul

Stevie on the wind up.

I did actually. He referred to Manchester United as "United" on his twitter an employee of Newcastle UNITED with 15000 toon fans reading his pish. I said it was disrespectful, he said I'll call them what I want, so I said fuck off to Manchester then. Next thing all of the young toon fans every where talking to me like they're muslims abusing Salman Rushdie. However, people with a clue and all the older lads almost to a man, completely shared my sentiments.

Maybe you should have put a metaphorical arm round his shoulders and showed him the error of his ways and explained Geordie etiquette a bit more gently than calling him a 'Mug'. Saying that, once he knows he's doing something that pisses off the proper support he should 'pipe down' doing it. :icon_lol:

Stevie on the wind up.

Maybe you should have put a metaphorical arm round his shoulders and showed him the error of his ways and explained Geordie etiquette a bit more gently than calling him a 'Mug'. Saying that, once he knows he's doing something that pisses off the proper support he should 'pipe down' doing it. :icon_lol:

I did I said don't worry about the apology most footballers are ignorant these days.

Stevie on the wind up.

If I used Twitter.....I'd have agreed with you Stevie

In fact, I don't know what I find the most sad, the easily offended muslim pc correct types or Danny Simpson standing his ground and not seeing the point.

Yes, first time since the last time you quoted everything within minutes.

Most of you make me embarrassed to be a Newcastle fan.

You're obviously a fan of irony... but this one might be lost on you.

Stevie on the wind up.

If I used Twitter.....I'd have agreed with you Stevie

In fact, I don't know what I find the most sad, the easily offended muslim pc correct types or Danny Simpson standing his ground and not seeing the point.

I agree. Like I say was a 50/50 split about me being right or wrong, even a few of them on N-O agreed not many, and I could've told you who would and wouldn't agreed with me before I even saw the reactions. It's not like it was even 10 years ago mate sadly. The likes of howmanheyman and PaddockLad are a thing of the past.

Yes, first time since the last time you quoted everything within minutes.

Most of you make me embarrassed to be a Newcastle fan.

You're obviously a fan of irony... but this one might be lost on you.

Yeah I'll be the embarrassing Newcastle fan going to matches, supporting them when there's no cunt there, and you be the one in France going to games once every 5 years watching 38 games a year on an Iraqi stream. Of course you've got the right to abuse and criticise.