severely sprained wrist

Kevin

I got told by one of Kevin's closest mates....Well his only mate, that he walked in on Kevin in the shower, and asked what he was doing and Kevin said get out its mine, and i'll clean it as fast as i like. so i reckon that may of been how he broke it.

Guys stop laughing at this amazing joke... :D

How many times a week does your dad pump your mother kevin?

Whoa! What a harsh forum!

Get well soon Kev. I will refrain from the usual wanker jokes.

Pity I wont be able to give you another beating on FIFA! :D

thank you, at least some pity.

aye 6 weeks without fifa will be tough ;)

I got told by one of Kevin's closest mates....Well his only mate, that he walked in on Kevin in the shower, and asked what he was doing and Kevin said get out its mine, and i'll clean it as fast as i like. so i reckon that may of been how he broke it.

Guys stop laughing at this amazing joke... :blush:

I refer you to this. you prick

Whoa! What a harsh forum!

Get well soon Kev. I will refrain from the usual wanker jokes.

Pity I wont be able to give you another beating on FIFA! :D

thank you, at least some pity.

aye 6 weeks without fifa will be tough ;)

Guys stop laughing at this amazing joke... :blush:

I refer you to this. you prick

You can't buy me with a helpful link my little red headed friend, you've a lot to prove on here yet.

How many times a week?

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, so my cast was cut completely open the next day to relieve the pressure, they stuck a bandage round it then to keep it together. right so the bandage is dirty so i bought a new one, whilst changing the bandage i was thinking of taking my arm out of the cast for a shower and then back in with the new bandage wrapped around the cast?

ps this would involve no cutting as the cast is already opened.

Good idea?

Have you not learned from this thread Kevin? Why don't you ask someone appropriate, like the people who put on your cast, rather than follow the advice of people over the internet?

Can't just ring the hospital. I know you're a doctor, would you not recommend it, just pop it out of the cast, wash it and stick it back in, put the bandage back around the cast to keep it together. or would you rather keep it in the cast safe without risking it?

Have you not learned from this thread Kevin? Why don't you ask someone appropriate, like the people who put on your cast, rather than follow the advice of people over the internet?

Can't just ring the hospital. I know you're a doctor, would you not recommend it, just pop it out of the cast, wash it and stick it back in, put the bandage back around the cast to keep it together. or would you rather keep it in the cast safe without risking it?

I don't know what the injury to your wrist is like, how bad it is etc. Hence my previous post, and my initial advice of going to hospital. If they're wanting to keep your arm secure with the cast then I probably wouldn't take it out. If they give you a splint where you can take it off to wash they should have told you so.

• 2 weeks later...