Osama Bin Laden

Jimbo

The cunt has been dead for years man. His body was on ice for years, and USA were waiting for the right to use the supposed " Osama is dead " breaking news crap, just in time for another stupid fucking election.

And throwing his body into the sea is so no fucker finds it thats why. Now car bombs will go off, planes will crash/hit buildings and biological weapons released. And who will get the blame?, the terrorists, and it'll just be another reason to keep troops in Afgan and other countries.

1st sentence correct.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cunt has been dead for years man. His body was on ice for years, and USA were waiting for the right to use the supposed " Osama is dead " breaking news crap, just in time for another stupid fucking election.

And throwing his body into the sea is so no fucker finds it thats why. Now car bombs will go off, planes will crash/hit buildings and biological weapons released. And who will get the blame?, the terrorists, and it'll just be another reason to keep troops in Afgan and other countries.

1st sentence correct.

:icon_lol: What a load of shite.

1st sentence correct.

Its funny Gemmill, because a mate of mine who runs shitseats website said you also talk a load of it as do i supposedly.

1st sentence correct.

Its funny Gemmill, because a mate of mine who runs shitseats website said you also talk a load of it as do i supposedly.

I'm trying to work out what reaction I'm supposed to have to this bombshell. :rolleyes:

The cunt has been dead for years man. His body was on ice for years, and USA were waiting for the right time to use the supposed " Osama is dead " breaking news crap, just in time for another stupid fucking election.

Conspiracy theorist-tastic.

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake

Image of bloodied man picked up by British newspapers has been circulating online for two years

An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

An image purporting to show Osama bin Laden's bloody corpse, right, is a composite of two separate images, left and centre. Photograph: twitpic

An image apparently showing a dead Osama bin Laden broadcast on Pakistani television and picked up by British newspaper websites is a fake.

The bloodied image of a man with matted hair and a blank, half-opened eye has been circulating on the internet for the past two years. It was used on the front pages of the Mail, Times, Telegraph, Sun and Mirror websites, though swiftly removed after the fake was exposed on Twitter.

It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine.org on 29 April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was "unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not".

The Daily Mail was one of the newspaper websites to publish the fake picture of Osama bin Laden's body.

Since then, however, the image has been claimed as genuine on a number of conspiracy forums and used to substantiate claims that the terrorist responsible for the 9/11 bombings had been killed.

The Guardian was one of the few sites to hold back from using the manipulated image on its front page, reporting the picture's existence in its live blog but questioning its legitimacy.

The image is based on a genuine photograph of Bin Laden taken in 1998 and used by the Reuters news agency.

On Twitter, a composite including the other photograph used to make the image was posted by @HannahMarbina and other users showed how easy it was to find the image already online with a simple search.

The cunt has been dead for years man. His body was on ice for years, and USA were waiting for the right time to use the supposed " Osama is dead " breaking news crap, just in time for another stupid fucking election.

Its because of people like you that the world is going into a downward spiral because your too blind to see whats right in front of you. Its unbelieveable how blind some people are to what the governments of the world actually do. it amazes me.

It was bizarre on BBC Breakfast this morning when some official looking American fella they were interviewing was like "Yeah I've got the picture on my phone" like it was his fucking wallpaper or something. :icon_lol:

Its because of people like you that the world is going into a downward spiral because your too blind to see whats right in front of you. Its unbelieveable how blind some people are to what the governments of the world actually do. it amazes me.

Talk me through this then. During George W Bush's presidency, they captured and killed Osama Bin Laden, and Bush was like "Ok....you wanna do what?.......Keep this for later? Just freeze him, and we'll release him in a couple of years?......Yeah that sounds fine. And yeah that black fella from the other party that looks set to win the presidency, by all means let him have this moment."

1st sentence correct.

and you know :rolleyes:

1st sentence correct.

and you know :icon_lol:

I'm not the one making wild assertions, you mental case. I don't think the burden of proof is on me here. :rolleyes:

Talk me through this then. During George W Bush's presidency, they captured and killed Osama Bin Laden, and Bush was like "Ok....you wanna do what?.......Keep this for later? Just freeze him, and we'll release him in a couple of years?......Yeah that sounds fine. And yeah that black fella from the other party that looks set to win the presidency, by all means let him have this moment."

Sounds like the most plausible explanation to me.

On a more positive note, this will cheer up KSA after his skip incident.

You'll be amazed at what the governments hide from the public. The Presidents & Prime Ministers of the world are simply just puppets to the higher up people. its quite simple really.

You'll be amazed at what the governments hide from the public. The Presidents & Prime Ministers of the world are simply just puppets to the higher up people. its quite simple really.

Ah, the leftist liberal new world order who stopped the neocons from exploiting this moment to deliver the glory to their manchurian candidate.

I see, yes, it makes sense.

I have to say like, if it was anyone other than henda11 saying this, I'd just dismiss it out of hand. But there's a certain gravitas about the man that's making me question this whole incident.

1st sentence correct.

and you know :icon_lol:

I'm not the one making wild assertions, you mental case. I don't think the burden of proof is on me here. :rolleyes:

there's always one. Still, we don't know do we ?

You certainly don't.

You'll be amazed at what the governments hide from the public . The Presidents & Prime Ministers of the world are simply just puppets to the higher up people. its quite simple really.

thats right, its what spawns idiots like Julian Assange etc who think we have a "right to know". Quite simply, often we do not have anything of the kind.

You certainly don't.

Yeah, we don't know. In the same way that we can't be sure that he didn't die from a spunk overdose in an unfortunate bukkake accident. I mean we don't know, do we? We should at least be open to the possibility.

If he has in fact been dead years what difference would it make to anyone's reaction to the news?

To all intents and purposes he was killed by the US in the last 24 hours, and the global response over the next decade will be on that assumption, not on the marginal (crackpot) view that this is a timed release of old news.

Even if the crackpots were right, it's irrelevant to current events.

You certainly don't.

Yeah, we don't know. In the same way that we can't be sure that he didn't die from a spunk overdose in an unfortunate bukkake accident. I mean we don't know, do we? We should at least be open to the possibility.

exactly. Well done.