Osama Bin Laden

Jimbo

More than a little iffy if you ask me. Some guy just posted this on the beeb webby and I've got to say I agree:

"This doesn't add up. You don't kill the leader of the most wanted terrorist group in the world. You capture him. The wealth of information he could provide in the ongoing fight against al-Qaeda is immeasurable. And you don't 'dispose' of his body without detailed autopsy. This doesn't add up. Show me video/photos of his body or it didn't happen."

If they knew where he was they'd have captured him and this 24hr burial is all very convenient too - due to the importance of the body there's no way they'd let a small detail like religion get in the way.

:icon_lol: At the tone of the bit in bold. I'm sure that on reading this, the US government is moving heaven and earth to comply with some internet nutjob's ultimatum.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced Bin Laden would be on a DNA database to verify it was him...

I do think he's been killed and the conspiracy theorists were always going to come up with some stories. Even if his death is 'proven' people will still throw daft ideas around the internet

You have to admit that if they dont show photographic evidence and the manner his body was disposed of is a bit fishy though.

You're reet there, Holden, lots of the fuckers.

They might have taken some when he had his CIA medical all those years ago.

:icon_lol:

People wake up. Honestly. Just wake up.

Hey! Did you hear they killed Bin Laden!! Yeah the air con was faulty in his city center flat and he misdialed on his satellite phone - calling the cia instead of the air conditioning wallah. :icon_lol:

Edited by Park Life

I always thought he was deed a long long time ago. Oh well, I guess I can't know everything :icon_lol:

I wonder who has caused most deaths, OBL (quite catchy that innit) or Wubblya ?? Hmmm.

If you want to put it like that, Churchill would have beaten both of them put together.

Yeah, but that was good against evil......

More than a little iffy if you ask me. Some guy just posted this on the beeb webby and I've got to say I agree:

"This doesn't add up. You don't kill the leader of the most wanted terrorist group in the world. You capture him. The wealth of information he could provide in the ongoing fight against al-Qaeda is immeasurable. And you don't 'dispose' of his body without detailed autopsy. This doesn't add up. Show me video/photos of his body or it didn't happen."

If they knew where he was they'd have captured him and this 24hr burial is all very convenient too - due to the importance of the body there's no way they'd let a small detail like religion get in the way.

This nonsense is paving the way for a re-boot of the war on terror saga.

I always thought he was deed a long long time ago. Oh well, I guess I can't know everything :icon_lol:

I wonder who has caused most deaths, OBL (quite catchy that innit) or Wubblya ?? Hmmm.

If you want to put it like that, Churchill would have beaten both of them put together.

Yeah, but that was good against evil......

3 mill in the Indian famine before WW2 brought on by his policies. Nice.

I'm sure the Bush family could ask their friends the Bin Ladens to provide a DNA sample to compare it with. I still assume no pictures or hard documents of these DNA tests have been made public since the news broke. Now I'm not a conspiracy nutcase, but why do I have Operation Mincemeat and the film Wag the Dog in my head?

P.S. Are the giant Norweigen alien women involved Parky? Or the ones with the big heads and slitty eyes ("no Phillip, he's not talking about Chinese midgets.")?

Just being watching the white house latest press conference and they are still debating internally whether to release photos etc.

The mood seems to be let Al Qaeda be seen as old hat, finished etc and instead concentrate on the wave of freedom protests sweeping the mid east and north africa.

I suppose the fear is a bloodied picture might help martyr the man or inflame matters.

Personally I dont buy the buried at sea line and have no doubts he will be in that Indiana Jones warehouse along with the Ark and the Roswell Aliens.

They might have taken some when he had his CIA medical all those years ago.

He's got about a hundred brothers and sisters because his dad was an incredibly virile and unparallelled sex-machine.

They claimed on the news earlier that his sister died a while back and they've matched 'his' DNA against hers. Still hardly conclusive like.

They should have done what they did with Saddam and stuck the cameras in front of his face as he was being captured / executed.

Should've just stuck a pike up his arse and put him on display until the smell got too bad.

Some of the old ways are still the best ways.

The Fish Protection league would've complained.

I'm sure the Bush family could ask their friends the Bin Ladens to provide a DNA sample to compare it with. I still assume no pictures or hard documents of these DNA tests have been made public since the news broke. Now I'm not a conspiracy nutcase, but why do I have Operation Mincemeat and the film Wag the Dog in my head?

P.S. Are the giant Norweigen alien women involved Parky? Or the ones with the big heads and slitty eyes ("no Phillip, he's not talking about Chinese midgets.")?

Loved the way he was 'living in a mansion' in Islamabad. :icon_lol:

Seriously who believes this shit anymore??

Day Hitlers death was announced as well btw.

THEY do like their jokes.

Edited by Park Life

Just being watching

You do this all the time, and the time has come for me to educate you. You haven't "just being watching" anything. You've "just been watching" something.

Here endeth the lesson.

Just being watching

You do this all the time, and the time has come for me to educate you. You haven't "just being watching" anything. You've "just been watching" something.

Here endeth the lesson.

I prefer my way :icon_lol:

Thirty years ago when he was sat in the West Stand at the Highbury library in his JVC Arsenal top, there was no Bin Laden. Plenty muslims no doubt hated the West. It's ironic that Bin Laden shared the same aspirations and worked side by side with the yanks through the 80's till Russia fucked off out of Afghanistan. The first Gulf War was probably the catalyst for everything, and the irony was Saddam thought the Mujahadeen were a bunch of wanks. Either way there was no Bin Laden or no equivalent of a Bin Laden to that point. All these idiots around the world celebrating this :icon_lol: what a bunch of tools.

Like I say in 1980 there were no Bin Laden's, people of influence were found in Universities and the like, apparent OBL formed a lot of his views at uni, and his tutor was a hardcore Palestinian, jew hating chump. The point is now, these muslims around the world who generally aren't as well educated as people in Western Europe (who is though certainly not the yanks), now have an iconic symbol to aspire to be like. Bin Laden is probably the most famous muslim ever, even more famous than Genghis Khan, and that is the worry, there could be 20 bin Laden's in 15 years time.

It's like the line in Snatch, when Brad Pitt's getting battered all over, and Jason Statham goes "a pikey reaction.....is quite a faakin fing", well am telling you now we've all witnessed "a muslim reaction is quite a faakin fing", more worried about the future than I was last night.

Edited by McFaul

Personally I dont buy the buried at sea line and have no doubts he will be in that Indiana Jones warehouse along with the Ark and the Roswell Aliens.

Me too.

They like naming rooms etc after famous people (e.g. The James S Brady Press Briefing Room) so maybe they call it that. "Stick him in the Indiana Jones Warehouse".

Thirty years ago when he was sat in the West Stand at the Highbury library in his JVC Arsenal top, there was no Bin Laden. Plenty muslims no doubt hated the West. It's ironic that Bin Laden shared the same aspirations and worked side by side with the yanks through the 80's till Russia fucked off out of Afghanistan. The first Gulf War was probably the catalyst for everything, and the irony was Saddam thought the Mujahadeen were a bunch of wanks. Either way there was no Bin Laden or no equivalent of a Bin Laden to that point. All these idiots around the world celebrating this :icon_lol: what a bunch of tools.

Like I say in 1980 there were no Bin Laden's, people of influence were found in Universities and the like, apparent OBL formed a lot of his views at uni, and his tutor was a hardcore Palestinian, jew hating chump. The point is now, these muslims around the world who generally aren't as well educated as people in Western Europe (who is though certainly not the yanks), now have an iconic symbol to aspire to be like. Bin Laden is probably the most famous muslim ever, even more famous than Genghis Khan, and that is the worry, there could be 20 bin Laden's in 15 years time.

It's like the line in Snatch, when Brad Pitt's getting battered all over, and Jason Statham goes "a pikey reaction.....is quite a faakin fing", well am telling you now we've all witnessed "a muslim reaction is quite a faakin fing", more worried about the future than I was last night.

I reckon Muhammad might disagree like. :rolleyes:

I reckon Muhammad might disagree like. :icon_lol:

Muhammed :rolleyes: he's just a plastic muslim. Good clip of him on youtube of him at Eldon Rec though from 1977.

In a nutshell and on the button.

It's a war on terrah re-boot.

it's like the old film but with a new storyline.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I reckon Muhammad might disagree like. :D

Muhammed :rolleyes: he's just a plastic muslim. Good clip of him on youtube of him at Eldon Rec though from 1977.

:icon_lol: Not that Muhammad.