Newcastle Sold?

Journos on twitter commenting about takeover rumours all over the place tonight.

Any ITK's around.....?

Happy New Year [maybe not in your case :lol: ]

@Simon Bird

I'm assured rumours that #nufc has been sold are not true.

I'll only believe it when I read it on NUFC_News tbh.

:lol:

Same here!, but i've forgot the fucking password LOL!.

on another note. came across this on the other shitty forum

PortsladeTOON Paul Frances

@

@ReturnOfTheMag @woodseatsmags try using a good brand then ;-)

4 minutes ago

Paul Frances

@

@Legend_9_206 a friend of mine that is a bank admin manager for business accounts in london, funds have been deposited into NUFC accounts

5 minutes ago

Paul Frances

@

@Legend_9_206 no i'm not taking the p*ss, but i'm not getting any other details to how good the source is, so pinch of salt req at the mo

15 minutes ago

Paul Frances

Breaking News that NUFC "MIGHT" have been sold (not sure how good the source is so bear with me)

48 minutes ago

Some doyle on twitter.

Rumours been goin on all night. Apparently a deposit of £125m has been paid into an account. Followed by more once PL is secure

'Oh fuck NUFC went down'

'Can I have that deposit back Mike'

''All on black Decca''

ashley sell nufc you must be joking he dont know how to sell it ashleys not that stupid he will fill us with stupid rumors like always and when it comes to it nothing happens

ashley isnt going to sell and anyway how can he when hes just apointed pardew anyway would seem a waste and hes got stickers of sports direct all over sjp so why would he its a load of bollocks ignore it

ashley isnt going to sell and anyway how can he when hes just apointed pardew anyway would seem a waste and hes got stickers of sports direct all over sjp so why would he its a load of bollocks ignore it

aye them stickers, not like Panini

those stickers are cheap tacker pieces of shit and ashley should stick them up his big fat arse

Its amazing that your in your 20's.....................................................

those stickers are cheap tacker pieces of shit and ashley should stick them up his big fat arse

Its amazing that your in your 20's.....................................................

password?

:lol: