Technology

Jan

There is an app for the iphone that does the same job. Costs about £18.

But an iPhone costs more :lol:

Does it not cut out with the shit phone signal on a course too?

Probably.

There is normally 150 yard marker to the green anyway - which normally does the job.

Is it that useful on the course?

I've got the Viewranger GPS app on my iPhone, cost £15. Almost as good as a dedicated GPS unit costing £400. Plus I'd much rather just carry one gadget where possible. Must admit the iPhone has proved brilliant.

You see, this is where the hips alarm starts going. Jan talks about jeans the other day, so I think hmmmm I wonder what Jan looks like in a pair of tight jeans.

Then she goes on today about 'gadgets' and the hips alarm goes off and I think hmmmm I wonder if Jan would miss a certain electronic friend.

Maybe I am a wrong'un after all.

Then again, I haven't seen any skirt in over four weeks, so the senses are, erm, sensitive?

No offence, Jan. I'm sure all your jeans are baggy and you don't use anything electronic for personal pleasure.

You see, this is where the hips alarm starts going. Jan talks about jeans the other day, so I think hmmmm I wonder what Jan looks like in a pair of tight jeans.

Then she goes on today about 'gadgets' and the hips alarm goes off and I think hmmmm I wonder if Jan would miss a certain electronic friend.

Then again, I haven't seen any skirt in over four weeks, so the senses are, erm, sensitive?

No offence, Jan. I'm sure all your jeans are baggy and you don't use anything electronic for personal pleasure.

:lol:

Wynner

Cheeky barsteward I look very good in my nice form fitting jeans.

Cheeky barsteward I look very good in my nice form fitting jeans.

iPhone, could cope without a TV with out any problem and a computer to some extent but I'd be fucked without my phone.

There is an app for the iphone that does the same job. Costs about £18.

But an iPhone costs more :lol:

Does it not cut out with the shit phone signal on a course too?

Probably.

There is normally 150 yard marker to the green anyway - which normally does the job.

Is it that useful on the course?

Dunno

I haven't got one :D

Lad at work was just going on about them when i saw this thread.

Wouldn't be fussed about going back to the first mobile I had really. I love my phone and use it quite a bit, but it wouldn't ruffle my feathers if Twitter/facebook went without an update until I was next at a PC.

Of what I do own, I think the best invention has been shoes. I'd hate to have to walk bare foot.

Or the debit card. Judging how much cash to withdraw from a bank to last a whole weekend must have been a nightmare for peopple like Leazes/Rob.

Or the debit card. Judging how much cash to withdraw from a bank to last a whole weekend must have been a nightmare for peopple like Leazes/Rob.

I always take x amount on a night out then have to get my debit card out. Suppose it could work both ways if we couldnt pay for drinks via debit in bars. Not get too hammered or be annoyed you have to go home early.