Scotland - should we dump it or not

Rob W

However, getting back to the thread. Rob would like us to get rid of the Jocks who speak the language and contribute to the economy, serve time in HM Forces, and always have done, but is happy with asylum seekers, muslims and all sorts of 57 varieties who have no intention of learning the language and will contribute fuck all other than their lack of regard for human life and the law, roaming the streets. And Jon Venables.

He's on a wind up, surely.

Or he's thicker than previously thought.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said years ago, that if Scotland got independence, the north of England would be better off going in with them than staying part of England. As far as I'm concerned the midlands south is a shithole, overcrowded with people who look down on the north and have done for years. Its just a matter of time before they drag us down to their level.

I should put this in the what I've been right about thread.

By the way, it was never called the Glasgow Fair down here. It was always called Scotch Week.

I said years ago, that if Scotland got independence, the north of England would be better off going in with them than staying part of England. As far as I'm concerned the midlands south is a shithole, overcrowded with people who look down on the north and have done for years. Its just a matter of time before they drag us down to their level.

I should put this in the what I've been right about thread.

By the way, it was never called the Glasgow Fair down here. It was always called Scotch Week.

aye, Scotch week.

maybe Rob has a crowd of them congregating at the end of his street or something to incur such a change of attitude. They aren't breaking any laws, and contribute more to the UK than those peace-loving asylum seekers etc he is happy to see at the end of his street, who make no attempt to learn English.

Poor attempt at creating humour all round tbh.

Maybe he's talking about that muslim submarine he was on at Faslane ?

Every drunken bum I see in the city I live in now is Scottish. Shouldnt be allowed past the North/South divide tbh :)

Exactly - and we pay them millions 'n all

Send them all back - most of them don't speak English anyway

Rob it's not fuckin Twitter. I've NEVER seen you write a few paragraphs.

Always taught

"Keep it short - what is the news"

there are plenty on here who can write 2000 lines on Fat Fred or Muslims at the drop of a hat

Exactly - and we pay them millions 'n all

Send them all back - most of them don't speak English anyway

Rob it's not fuckin Twitter. I've NEVER seen you write a few paragraphs.

what is this TWITTER??????

Always taught

"Keep it short - what is the news"

there are plenty on here who can write 2000 lines on Fat Fred or Muslims at the drop of a hat

or about keeping the muslims, asylum seekers, foreign lawbreakers and idle cunts, and deporting the jocks

Keep Scotland till the oil runs out. After that lower the border a few miles and add Sunderland and Newcastle to Scotland. After that fuck them of and build and a 15 foot brick wall around the border. Have a gate with plenty of guards so water and rice get in. Thinking about doing the same to wales but I like lamb and they got all the sheep.

Edited by Dafydd

In general the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish don't like us anyway so I don't see the point in making them continue to be part of the UK - plus the money we save on their free prescriptions, etc that we don't get down here would be a saving (maybe). Besides, we can all sit back and have a good old chuckle over them when they're all worse off without us :)

Keep Scotland till the oil runs out. After that lower the border a few miles and add Sunderland and Newcastle to Scotland. After that fuck them of and build and a 15 foot brick wall around the border. Have a gate with plenty of guards so water and rice get in. Thinking about doing the same to wales but I like lamb and they got all the sheep.

No one wants Merseyside in England. I bet I pay £20 a year from my taxes to keep Merseyside going. It's a desolate wasteland, I would love us to give to Ireland. You think am taking the piss, I genuinely mean it. They hate being English anyway the pilfering cunts, everyones a winner, and I think Irish dole is worth more than wors.

In general the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish don't like us anyway so I don't see the point in making them continue to be part of the UK - plus the money we save on their free prescriptions, etc that we don't get down here would be a saving (maybe). Besides, we can all sit back and have a good old chuckle over them when they're all worse off without us :)

I read somewhere the average Scottish person claims £13k benefits, Six Counties (as Ewerk would call them) £12k benefits, England £8k benefits. Say nee more.

I read somewhere the average Scottish person claims £13k benefits, Six Counties (as Ewerk would call them) £12k benefits, England £8k benefits. Say nee more.

dependency cultures

bet I pay £20 a year from my taxes to keep Merseyside going. It's a desolate wasteland

What a load of bullshit

Merseyside has 2 two of the British open golf courses. Royal Birkdale and Hoylake. England only has 4 for fuck sake and two are in Merseyside. Look it up on wikileaks. North East has fuck all.

Meresyside has a two racecourses only the North East can dream about Aintree and Haydock

Merseysides two football teams are the most successfull in England (Liverpool 18 champions of England, Everton 9 times)

Merseyside produces more tourists than the whole of the North East with places like the Cavern and the albert dock.

Merseyside has got a concert hall only the North East can dream about (Liverpool Echo arena)

So shut the fuck up Newcastle and Sunderland are fucking shitholes for fuck sake. A fucking clog in the economy. If you cunts want to work abroad you need speaking leassons for fuck sake.

Edited by Dafydd

Birkdale is in Southport and the residents of Southport want no association with Liverpool or Merseyside. They even had a successful campaign to ensure that the Royal Mail recognised them as part of Lancashire when writing addresses.

Birkdale is in Southport and the residents of Southport want no association with Liverpool or Merseyside. They even had a successful campaign to ensure that the Royal Mail recognised them as part of Lancashire when writing addresses.

Southport (pronounced /ˈsaʊθpɔrt/) is a seaside town within the Metropolitan Borough of Sefton, in Merseyside, England. During the 2001 census Southport had a population of 91,404, making it the twelfth most populous settlement in North West England. The demonym of Southport is Sandgrounder.

Southport lies on the Irish Sea coast of North West England and is fringed to the north by the Ribble estuary. The town lies to the north of the city of Liverpool at 16.5 miles