Worst transfers of the season.

Park Life

Worst transfer of the season.  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I did originally have Merelies on the list, but he's perked up a bit of late. So I'm left with Balotelli (king flop and big money). Joe Cole (no money but a walking catastrophe) as the main candidates. You could throw Konchesky in there and that new Chelsea CD looks like having the hallmarks of a possible flop in the PL.

Edited by Park Life

I did originally have Merelies on the list, but he's perked up a bit of late. So I'm left with Balotelli (king flop and big money). Joe Cole (no money but a walking catastrophe) as the main candidates. You could throw Konchesky in there and that new Chelsea CD looks like having the hallmarks of a possible flop in the PL.

Do you mean David Luiz? He looks absolutely awesome imho.

The winner in any country, in any season - James Perch. Absolutely nee way would he get in my 5 a side team, and you can ask smoggeordie or Besty if you don't believe me.

The winner in any country, in any season - James Perch. Absolutely nee way would he get in my 5 a side team, and you can ask smoggeordie or Besty if you don't believe me.

Not counting him cause he was peanuts and shit to start with.

I know what you mean about luiz, clearly hugely talented but im not convinced hes got the right attitude yet to be a top top cb. His 'its not my fault' on sunday isnt a great sign. Maybe that'll change as he matures though.

I know what you mean about luiz, clearly hugely talented but im not convinced hes got the right attitude yet to be a top top cb. His 'its not my fault' on sunday isnt a great sign. Maybe that'll change as he matures though.

That's it really. Looks tricky not solid. Infact I see a lot of Collo in him.

Joe Cole?

What a load of bollocks

He cost fuck all

Big Ash would pay 5 mill for him

Admitt hes been shit all season but we know he can play.

Joe Cole?

What a load of bollocks

He cost fuck all

Big Ash would pay 5 mill for him

Admitt hes been shit all season but we know he can play.

:)

Edited by Barney

Balotelli's a flawed genius bruv, but I get your point.

Konchesky is just shit like, and could end up here, sadly.

Guest alex

Cole'll be on a bomb as well. I appreciate wages are an alien concept to the majority of scousers like so that might not have occurred to Tarby here.

IF we're talking for this season, Carroll, £35Mill for how many games/goals

You talk sense there. We got Kuyt and Maxi playing well. Not to mention the bargin of the season Suarez. If we waited we could of signed someone with proven ability for 35 mill. Carroll got the potential to be a world class player but is not one yet. Should of waited till the summer.

Cole'll be on a bomb as well. I appreciate wages are an alien concept to the majority of scousers like so that might not have occurred to Tarby here.

Soon your club has to make a profitt or break even. So teams like City and Chelsea are fucked. In other words you can only spend the turnover your club makes. This will bring wages down trust me. Thats why Liverpool are looking for players like Park and a China man would be great. Even if he comes on as a sub the amount of shirts you sell in China will be massive.

(Watch Alan Sugar on football for more info) it was on last night

Edited by Dafydd

i wouldnt put chamakh in there. he didnt cost anything plus his probably on low wages. i would say balotelli is the winner. big fee and big big wages. cant see him getting any better and will be shipped out

I put in Chamakh because a lot of Arsenals hopes rested on him this season. He was decent for the first half and utter shit since then.

19 league games(completing 90minutes in only ten of those) and the poor (27year old)lad was complaining of fatigue.

i wouldnt put chamakh in there. he didnt cost anything plus his probably on low wages. i would say balotelli is the winner. big fee and big big wages. cant see him getting any better and will be shipped out

I put in Chamakh because a lot of Arsenals hopes rested on him this season. He was decent for the first half and utter shit since then.

19 league games(completing 90minutes in only ten of those) and the poor (27year old)lad was complaining of fatigue.

Him and Vp are too skinny for PL frontmen. :)

Guest alex

Soon your club has to make a profitt or break even. So teams like City and Chelsea are fucked. In other words you can only spend the turnover your club makes. This will bring wages down trust me. Thats why Liverpool are looking for players like Park and a China man would be great. Even if he comes on as a sub the amount of shirts you sell in China will be massive.

(Watch Alan Sugar on football for more info) it was on last night

And how does that demonstrate Cole wasn't a bad signing?

Him and Vp are too skinny for PL frontmen. :razz:

He's been fantastic for them again this season imho, now if only he fancied coming up here for peanuts... :lol: