Geordie parrot

mightymag

Bloke buys a parrot but gets sick of it saying "I'm from the toon and I'm hard as fuck"

so he puts a kestral in its cage. Next morning he finds the kestral dead and the parrot says "I'm from the toon and I'm hard as fuck".

So the bloke puts a golden eagle in the cage. Next morning he finds the eagle dead and the parrot with no feathers. As he looks in the cage the parrot says "had to tek me coat off for that fucker".

Edited by mightymag

I thought for a moment this was going to be CT and TN talking about soopa Mike and how the future is going to juuuusstttt brill , because Graham Carr the superscout is going to find all these young African kids who are the next footballers of the year before any of those other pesky scouts from the likes of Barcelona, ManU, Real Madrid get there first.

I thought for a moment this was going to be CT and TN talking about soopa Mike and how the future is going to juuuusstttt brill , because Graham Carr the superscout is going to find all these young African kids who are the next footballers of the year before any of those other pesky scouts from the likes of Barcelona, ManU, Real Madrid get there first.

:rolleyes: And that has what to do with parrots?

:rolleyes: And that has what to do with parrots?

repetition ? Repeat ? Same comments all the time ? Get it ? Comprehendez ? Understand ?

:angry:

I've only ever posted on this board and its previous incarnations. Is this type of behaviour - derailing every single thread, even joke threads, to the same old topic - prevalent on other boards as well? Or is Leazes special in this regard? Truly bizarre behaviour.

Are suspensions possible? Just saying. The naughty step might do him some good.

shame on you, advocating suspensions and bannings too. Small minded. You and Renton should also take a holiday.

shame on you, advocating suspensions and bannings too. Small minded. You and Renton should also take a holiday.

I'm taking one next week as it happens but the evidence suggests you need one much more. :rolleyes:

I'm taking one next week as it happens but the evidence suggests you need one much more. :rolleyes:

it will do you good, you just might get a sense of humour.

Don't understand why people whine on about wanting others banned, it's like a bairn in a playground when someone nicks their bar of chocolate or calls them names and cries to the teacher. Pathetic.

Edited by LeazesMag

it will do you good, you just might get a sense of humour.

Don't understand why people whine on about wanting others banned, it's like a bairn in a playground when someone nicks their bar of chocolate or calls them names and cries to the teacher. Pathetic.

I'm not asking for you to be banned. I do think you should step back and take a look at your recent posts on general chat though. The other day someone posted the tragic news story that a UK citizen had been tragically killed by an insane hobo in Tenerife. You managed to twist that into an argument about Shepherd and Hall via the usual stuff about immigrants. On this thread, someone makes a generic joke about a geordie parrot, and instantly you use it to make a comment about Ashley, no doubt leading to another argument about Shepherd and Hall. The only reason that is funny is because it's so ridiculous; people are laughing at you rather than with you Leazes, that's what's pathetic.

Edited by Renton

Guest alex

Leazes, you know I think you're alright but this thread man. Have a word with yourself :rolleyes:

Canny joke as well btw :angry:

Edited by alex

I like you LeazesMag, but go back and have a read of that woman killed in Tenerife topic and read through your posts.

I think you need a break from this place, it's messed with your head to the point where nobody can take you seriously anymore. It'll do you good in the long run.

Its reminiscent of Fops breakdown.

one sided piss taking Ok for you then :rolleyes: Don't worry about it, I won't be whining like a big bairn though and calling for you to be banned

one sided piss taking Ok for you then :rolleyes: Don't worry about it, I won't be whining like a big bairn though and calling for you to be banned

I never said you should be banned but I think a break from the board will be good for you. Got any holidays coming up?

I never said you should be banned but I think a break from the board will be good for you. Got any holidays coming up?

you said this

"Are suspensions possible? Just saying. The naughty step might do him some good."

Seems like YOU could do with a holiday. What a big bairn.

you said this

"Are suspensions possible? Just saying. The naughty step might do him some good."

Seems like YOU could do with a holiday. What a big bairn.

A suspension isn't a banning though is it? Although I'm sure you'll argue the definitions.

Anyway, you need a break before you crack up. It'll do you a favour in the long run.

Edited by Holden McGroin