Season Ticket Renewal

PaulR9

Right in the middle of Leazes L2.

It'll be shit atmosphere and full of pricks telling me to sit down...but I think it's a canny view and the smell in the singing corner was getting a bit too ripe for me in all honesty. Some of the bamps in there absolutley honk.

I've come round to the idea....especially cos the seat next to me should be £700 and I'm getting mine for half that.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be shit atmosphere and full of pricks telling me to sit down...but I think it's a canny view and the smell in the singing corner was getting a bit too ripe for me in all honesty. Some of the bamps in there absolutley honk.

I've come round to the idea....especially cos the seat next to me should be £700 and I'm getting mine for half that.

It's a proper flasks oot for the lads end that mate, they've all grown old together, which is why I moved to Level 7 in the first place. We're right at the back in the middle as my map here shows.

23m1ris.jpg

White 1993-2001

Red 2001-2003

Blue 2003-2008

Pink 2008-2009

Black 2009-2011 :lol:

Green 2011- onwards

Re people stinking of piss, down stairs at half time ye could smell some dodgy old smells like ye not wrang.

I'm going to insist on being able to pick and choose my seat if they're not allowing us to move to Level 4. Nee chance I'm letting those flids put me where they want to. I want to be able to go down to the ground and drag some poor sod behind me going "well, this doesn't just feel like a place I'd want to sit to watch a football match" for the best part of an hour. Wankers.

There's not even a seat map on the w/s to show the vacant seats now though :lol:

There is a history of every ticket you've ever bought if you log in though.

Neve seen that before.

Nice

Ah well thats areet then, all is forgiven.

Club's a bunch of cunts aren't they, maybe you should take them to the High Court, bet that's never been done before, no-one would be cunts like this lot are to their fans.

It's a proper flasks oot for the lads end that mate, they've all grown old together, which is why I moved to Level 7 in the first place. We're right at the back in the middle as my map here shows.

23m1ris.jpg

White 1993-2001

Red 2001-2003

Blue 2003-2008

Pink 2008-2009

Green 2011- onwards

Re people stinking of piss, down stairs at half time ye could smell some dodgy old smells like ye not wrang.

Can you remember what row you were in the red seasons. I'm in R and I'm not holding out too much hope it's the back row.

Or you Wubble, you'll probably know better if you're still there.

Guest Your Name Here
He's been missing for a while, but buy The Sun tomorrow. Steve Marshall-Barnes returns.

:lol:

Cannit wait

They're saying they'll need to edit it a bit and condense it, but Brenner likes it, he says the paper will be full of CL stuff but they'll find space, he approached me to do it this morning. I'll give you a sneak preview:

The latest action of the club to disband Level 7 in its' present form encapsulates my thoughts on their regime at the club. The decision is so bad, I firmly believe, as with the Hughton decision, as with many choices they have made, it borders on an active attempt to wind the clubs supporters up, and firmly demonstrate who is boss.

We were behind the goal in Level 7 till 2008, they moved us to the corner, there were murmerings of discontent, but we found a new home and we grew to love it. It was like being at an away game but at home with 3,000 vocal fans doing their bit. Everyone was happy there, yes there were vocal criticisms of the regime, but in my opinion they were no where near at the level that they could have been.

Liaison officers have recently held discussions that a viable option would be to house us all lower down in Level Four, we ALL saw through it, it was nothing but an attempt to appease the fans to avoid two or three months of vocal anger being directed at them on match day. It's like they're running NUFC like the Kim Il Jung runs North fucking Korea!!! They believe they live in the best country in the world because they're taught that, well we live in a civilised fucking democratic country and these arseholes are treating us like we're spanners! The lies and contempt the clubs supporters are shown on a monthly basis, mean there will never be no trust towards the board, even McKeag's mob didn't deliberately lie and create the vast chasms that exist today. It is a disgrace, one so bad, if we win the league I'd still view them with the utmost disdain. They are a true disgrace and stain on this clubs proud history, alienating the clubs greatest asset, the fans. They are a fucking disgrace!!!

Steve Marshall-Barnes

wooooooah roll it back kidda!!!!!

We all saw through it? What happened to the bit where I was the only one saying this was the case? where I was telling UtdForNewcastle that they were actually playing into the clubs hands by entering into "dialogue" and where I was being scoffed at for being cynical?

Mr Marshall-Barnes rewriting history methinks ;)

I kept quiet about it, but I knew what would happen. Negativity breeds negativity. So I piped down.

Whereas keeping stump when you knew you were being shafted achieved what?

There’s going to be some problems next season if the LC evictees pop up elsewhere wearing their super-fan trousers.

I kept quiet about it, but I knew what would happen. Negativity breeds negativity. So I piped down.

Whereas keeping stump when you knew you were being shafted achieved what?

There’s going to be some problems next season if the LC evictees pop up elsewhere wearing their super-fan trousers.

Well the three of us have a Super Fan Clothing UK Loyalty Card mate, so bring it on.

23m1ris.jpg

White 1993-2001

Red 2001-2003

Blue 2003-2008

Pink 2008-2009

Green 2011- onwards

Can you remember what row you were in the red seasons. I'm in R and I'm not holding out too much hope it's the back row.

Or you Wubble, you'll probably know better if you're still there.

I'm pretty sure it was something W40 or W41 or summik like that. You're 100% not in the back row. I'm 99% sure it was row W I sat in there. In fact 100% it was row W. You'll be right near Wubble U C. I didn't like sitting there like, my worst seat for whinging cunts and unfriendly people around. Surrounded by people with mackem accents too.

Aye row R isn't the back like, that's my row. The view is spot on but it does have it's fair share of flaskies and moaners. I've learned to shut it out though, they don't seem to mind if I get animated like, they just don't join in.

Care to divulge your seat like, HF? Just in case I have to let you in and out and that.. :lol:

Aye row R isn't the back like, that's my row. The view is spot on but it does have it's fair share of flaskies and moaners. I've learned to shut it out though, they don't seem to mind if I get animated like, they just don't join in.

Care to divulge your seat like, HF? Just in case I have to let you in and out and that.. :lol:

Lass on the phone said 46. But I haven't had an email and some of the other lads have been put in row x so we'll be ringing for a move on Tuesday.

Care to divulge your seat like, HF? Just in case I have to let you in and out and that.. ;)

Lass on the phone said 46. But I haven't had an email and some of the other lads have been put in row x so we'll be ringing for a move on Tuesday.

7 of us have sat together for over 10 years. Only 6 renewing this year and thought they had split us up into groups of 3.

Just found out there's 3 of us together, 2 together elsewhere and one lad's been sat on his todd.

It's not on this like, when there's plenty of space in L4.

On hold... ;)

Edited by Happy Face

Care to divulge your seat like, HF? Just in case I have to let you in and out and that.. ;)

7 of us have sat together for over 10 years. Only 6 renewing this year and thought they had split us up into groups of 3.

Just found out there's 3 of us together, 2 together elsewhere and one lad's been sat on his todd.

On hold... ;)

Gan in L4 better view even, and with us moving you won't be the only radgies in there.

On hold... ;)

Gan in L4 better view even, and with us moving you won't be the only radgies in there.

They were full of apologies and said we could fit in L2N or L2R as a group.

Gotta send an email once i've collected all the supporter numbers.

Think I'll put some of the more central L4 sections as a higher preference on the off chance we can fit in. She was going on like there was nothing doing for L4.

Think I'll put some of the more central L4 sections as a higher preference on the off chance we can fit in. She was going on like there was nothing doing for L4.

You: Id like L4 please

Her: I'll just check sir... {looks at your Supporter Number and sees current seat: Level 7}....Im sorry its full.

Someone else: Id like L4 please

Her: I'll just check sir... {looks at Supporter Number and sees current seat: Somewhere other than Level 7}....Certainly Sir, how many would you like?

You: Id like L4 please

Her: I'll just check sir... {looks at your Supporter Number and sees current seat: Level 7}....Im sorry its full.

Someone else: Id like L4 please

Her: I'll just check sir... {looks at Supporter Number and sees current seat: Somewhere other than Level 7}....Certainly Sir, how many would you like?

To be fair like I got our L4 seats sorted in 5 minutes last week, and we're moving from L7.

What about when we play Man Utd?

Some another £5 or so for the Man U game. Fair enough.

Dont think my mates wife is going to let him get one so think its looking like another year of pick and choose and pub for me.

Guest alex
As these go on general sale next Friday I have been having a look this morning.

Cat 2 Season ticket £558 works out £29 per game.

Buy on the day IE West Brom Cat 2 £25

Am I missing something here??????

:lol::D :D

Dont think my mates wife is going to let him get one so think its looking like another year of pick and choose and pub for me.

Another £5. I think for the cheapest seat in the groond against Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Sunderland it was £45 if am not mistaken, not to mention £35 for your blue dipper, yid, Villa type games.

Another £5. I think for the cheapest seat in the groond against Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Sunderland it was £45 if am not mistaken, not to mention £35 for your blue dipper, yid, Villa type games.

Thats a good chunk more like :lol:

Guest alex

Why not just go to the last game of the season, applaud the players on their lap of honour and kid yourself you're a soopafan? That's got to be cheaper.

Why not just go to the last game of the season, applaud the players on their lap of honour and kid yourself you're a soopafan? That's got to be cheaper.

And far more rewarding when you can rip apart those who didnt applaud