FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever I get a minute and can be arsed doing it I'm going to be selling a bunch of players, thinning out the club and getting rid of my team of 80 plusses since I never use them

Higuain

Rossi

Sahin

Cambiasso

Ramos

Nesta

Lucio

Coentrao

Afellay

Lisandro Lopez

Diego

David Luiz

Jesus Navas

All going plus a bunch of others going too but theyre the best

if anyone wants then Ill try and figure out a fair way of letting you have them at a bit of a cut price compared to the market

Any of the guides/websites seem to suggest that packs are a waste of time and you'll never get a Messi or CRon. Saying that, Mata is a good one.

My current PL team :

----------------Adebayor

-----------------Balotelli

Johnson--Cabaye--Fletcher--Lennon

Baines----Ivanovic----Luiz----Raphael

---------------Schwarzer

bench/reserves :

Dempsey, BenArfa, Koscielny, Tiote, Park Ji Sun, Santon, Szchezny, Dawson, Sturridge, Chamakh

I'm not sure how much money I put in but I reckon it would have been more than just a Mata's worth! :lol:

I might just try the coin making techniques and take it slowly!

I'm not sure how much money I put in but I reckon it would have been more than just a Mata's worth! :lol:

I might just try the coin making techniques and take it slowly!

use Matts silvers one and the contract one I mention earlier in the thread and you should make a fair bit

Yeh the silver one has been ok so far but sometimes I don't know if I'm letting them go too cheaply and it certainly takes patience.

What's the contract one?

go on to auctions and bid 150 for all the gold contracts, a lot of them

you'll win most of them then you relist them with a BIN of 200

they'll sell very quickly you make 40 coins per contract, basically you have to work in high volume to make a lot but as long as you dont bid on ones finishing in more than half an hour or so you can turn a profit pretty fast, it takes a lost less work than the silvers since most of the effort is done in 5 minutes bidding and then 5 minutes relisting the ones you win, play a match in between or something and youre sorted

just the regular gold ones

it sounds it buy it really does take a few mins of bidding and a few mins of relisting with no work in the 20-30 mins in between in which you could, perhaps, play fifa (revolutionary isnt it?)and then you pop back, list your contracts and they sell

Andrew, let me know what the going rate is for Reina and we'll talk turkey regarding how mainy coins/nude pics you're after.

The Silver player trick is great. Especially as I only play it for an hour or so every evening, by the time I've logged back on all or most of them have sold for double what I bought them for. I spend no more that 300 on a player at the minute, then re-sell for 650-750 depending on just how good they are(i.e. 73 or so with 80+ pace would sell easily).

Santon was the best that I got. After that I got a couple of other average gold cards:

2 footballs, 3 contracts, a French player and Colombian winger and some development stuff. The contracts were the only thinks useful and that would have cost me around 1,100 coins. I'll be lucky to recoup 1,000 for everything else. At least I know now not to waste cash on it.