FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My complaints are more with the stats balance, midgets like messi should not be able to knock/hold thiago silva off a ball or beat them in the air to a header, it's just silly.

And the physics engine needs work, people falling over themselves and flailing about like an epileptic over nothing costs me more goals than anything.

The physics engine is ridiculous - especially where it just gives penalties away for the crack.

The physics engine is ridiculous - especially where it just gives penalties away for the crack.

It's happened a couple of times now that I've had an achievement pop up in the top corner about a successful tackle with my player as CB only for the ref to then give a pelanty. Rather obscene.

It shouldn't push the sim that far.

Still getting by okay, can't go on Pes again 'till I get back to Uni and while I still think Pes is a country mile ahead of fifa i'm starting to become a bigger fan of fifa every time I go on it again. Online pro clubs being the main thing... once you get past the blue afro, jew goal, shit celebration virgins.

Still getting by okay, can't go on Pes again 'till I get back to Uni and while I still think Pes is a country mile ahead of fifa i'm starting to become a bigger fan of fifa every time I go on it again. Online pro clubs being the main thing... once you get past the blue afro, jew goal, shit celebration virgins.

They need to totally change the default players you get when you play club games, their overall must be about 33 and can't do the simplest of things like pass straight, or run faster than 2mph. Virtual Pro's are useless half the time aswell and cant pass or shoot 1st time like you can in manager mode, no amtter what rating your pro is. So much needs improved on it, but unless Pro Evo gives it a decent challenge then FIFA's gonna continue trotting out the same game with the same crappy servers.

They need to totally change the default players you get when you play club games, their overall must be about 33 and can't do the simplest of things like pass straight, or run faster than 2mph. Virtual Pro's are useless half the time aswell and cant pass or shoot 1st time like you can in manager mode, no amtter what rating your pro is. So much needs improved on it, but unless Pro Evo gives it a decent challenge then FIFA's gonna continue trotting out the same game with the same crappy servers.

Also, they all look like Abel Xavier and pass every ball through the air. But when there's a good few real players on it's a great laugh. I hate the offline be a pro it's just so unrealistic and annoying but the online one is quite fun, since it's unrealistic but it's sorta meant to be and ends up being a good laugh.

New UT Team!

Liga BBVA side, bascially I had Kaka (as hes a personal favourite of mine) sat around not in a team so decided to make one, got bags of pace with the exception of Sahin and Falcao (who is just a monster) and hes not really a slouch but particularly focused on speed at the back as Ive only got 3 defenders

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kqOaAvvJbbMsS

Am i better off having in-form Krul(80) in my team or going for Reina(85)/Cech(84)?

I believe you should look for what increases your chemistry most. All things being equal however the better player is simply the one with the higher stat. Don't think IFs have any special or hidden stats about them.

Am i better off having in-form Krul(80) in my team or going for Reina(85)/Cech(84)?

Andrew, that team you posted doesn't appear to have Kaka in it.

aye youre right, in fact thats a very old team most of which I dont have anymore

ah, I forgot to generate a new link http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hmeuaE5IbcsVW there we go (I hope)

That's what I reckoned. It's a PL team, so changing Krul for Cech wouldn't change the chemistry at all, I wouldn't have thought.

Seems a bit of a waste to keep a 16,000 or so player on the bench, so I might sell him for money towards Modric.

Here's my current lot :

http://www.ea.com/so...f#bWrixIgEbcsMC

surely Suarez's chemistry with Essien and Malouda should be lower

Never played UT - but I hear you have to get points to buy players?

Are players expensive? and if so, what's the quickest way to earn points?

The top players are expensive. You need to decide what type of team you want to make. A Premier League team/a team of French players/Nufc?

From there you start with a basic team of nobodies and try and win a few matches to gain points to buy a couple of NUFC(for example) players. Donaldson and Ferguson will only cost 150points each.

Easiest ways to make coins is to win matches/tournaments or buy players low and sell high.

The top players are expensive. You need to decide what type of team you want to make. A Premier League team/a team of French players/Nufc?

From there you start with a basic team of nobodies and try and win a few matches to gain points to buy a couple of NUFC(for example) players. Donaldson and Ferguson will only cost 150points each.

Easiest ways to make coins is to win matches/tournaments or buy players low and sell high.

Bought Gibson(ManUtd) for 350coins, just flogged him on buy now for 3,900.

BOSH. I'm playing it like Ashley.

Bought Gibson(ManUtd) for 350coins, just flogged him on buy now for 3,900.

BOSH. I'm playing it like Ashley.

nicely done, Ive not tried to play the silver market at all

any tips?

Just as Matt said, aim for the more popular Nationalities/leagues. 71 or higher rares only.

Initially, buy for no more than 350, and sell starting at 450/500 or so with a 'buy now' of about 800. Stick it up for 1 or 3 days.

I've made thousands without playing a single match. You'll eventually learn what is the most popular types of players are and can kick-on from there.

With Gibson, I knew he went for good money, what with being a 74 for a top PL team. After getting him for 350, I checked what others were selling him for and went in with a lower start price, and a lowish 'buy now'(others were looking for 5,000). I have Holt and Hunt up at the minute and should make decent profits on them too(but not to that level).

hmmm nice

TOTY is being rolled out at the moment by the way guys, the defenders are up for grabs currently until 6pm today I think

Casillas, Alves, Ramos, Pique and Vidic (who has 99 heading)

Then come the midfielders

Iniesta, Alonso and Xavi

and then the forwards sometime later

Ronaldo, Rooney(should be Ba clearly) and Messi

I'll never get one, I'm not sure if there's any point in spending,

btw the way if I have an Ultmate team on FIFA12 do I have to start again on FIFA13 or can I carry the team across?