FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great goal, that.

I got myself relegated to Div 5 to see if I could come all the way back up with Santos. Got back to back promotions to takes me to Div 3, although not playing as well as I would of liked. Want to find a team I actually enjoy playing as. Santos are great going forward but their defending leaves some things to be desired...

They're usually really fun as a mid point between fifas. It's also fun being teams like San Marino online and coming up against the likes of Spain (guess that wouldn't be done under the seasons though)

FIFA 12: No Ultimate Team, Online Team Play For Euro 2012

Tom Hopkins

EA Sports confirm details for upcoming Euro 2012 digital expansion for FIFA 12.

Published on Apr 2, 2012

Euro 2012, the tournament-themed digital expansion for FIFA 12 will have a demo on consoles, but won't tie into the popular Ultimate Team card-trading game, EA has confirmed.

Answering questions via Twitter on Euro 2012, which launches for £16 on 24 April for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, producer Sebastian Enrique confirmed a demo for Xbox 360 and PS3, which will enable players to choose between current World Cup holders Spain or Germany.

Once downloaded, Euro 2012 will be accessible from the FIFA 12 menu - meanwhile Season ticket holders will get a discount on Euro 2012, but not early access.

Modes include kick off, offline tournament, online tournament, challenges, and expedition, with the latter "inspired by board games" as players pick a captain and set off around Europe adding new players as they go in the offline-only mode.

"The offline tournament mode does not have qualification. But you can customize it to play it with any team," Enrique added. "Every match you play in Euro will contribute XP to Football Club. In fact, challenges also increase the daily XP limit."

Ultimate Team will not be a feature of Euro 2012.

Hatems got a new IF this week

90 pace

85 shooting

74 passing

91 dribbling

53 defending

76 heading

5* skills as always

he is going to be both awesome and incredibly pricey

his first IF was one of the most sought after since hes the only 5* skilled RW in the premier league and hes got a 4* weak foot too

this one is going to be mental, I will buy some packs for this in hope