FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even Konami (I'd love it if it was since I do prefer Pes to Fifa, I just always like EA's tournament games), I was looking on its wiki and it was by some random company, obviously not gonna mean that that's what's going to happen since it's an unreliable source but I thought it'd make sense if they're spending a lot of time on Street.

Was thinking of starting another team in UT. Had a look at the possibility of a Nigerian one.

Good lord!

They're all like Martins, the slowest player would be about 87! Could be fun to play with.

Pace abuser!!!!

I bought the IF African Nations Keita last night for that Liga BBVA team, team chemistry drops slightly but hes so good its unreasonable.

http://www.futhead.com/12/compare/9857/2326

hes replacing Mascherano in that side because hes just such a good all rounder, perfect next to fabregas

Its 3 Free Gold Pack Day, screw st david

First Pack - Coins +4000, nice, biggest one of those Ive seen. otherwise jank

Second Pack - not much, Man City version of Pizzaro

Third Pack - square root of fuck all

most playing in the right formation, most in the right position, most of them are brazilian

if he had a brazilian manager with a green formation he was easily into 100

er someone from the same division as as many of them as possible.

make sure he likes your formation that can make a massive difference

I quite like FIFA Street, worth £15 as DLC but like shite would I pay £40 for the game.

There seems to be quite a few different modes & a lot of teams on their etc etc but why would you need two football games?

I reckon if it was DLC they'd sell enough to make up for the reduced price.

• 2 weeks later...

Had two games to go, needed one point for promotion into division 2 and lost, put me off playing the game. BTW I have no idea how anyone finds playing the AI fun, its like playing against ten Scott Parkers. All they do is turn around and pass, and all seem to be built like shit.

Won 5 on the trot in Division 3

Came up to Div 2. and lost my first four :lol:

back the drawing board...do you guys always play in normal attacking mode? I've found switching to defensive mentality from the off quite effective