The NUFC official new signings thread

Jusoda Kid

It seems in other threads that quite a few are getting excited and are now thinking that we will see the full 35m spent this summer and maybe more and its getting me a little confused.

Can we have the names of players who have signed, not maybes and rumours, but players who have signed on the dotted line. Can we also have their value so we can keep a running total. We could also name players who depart and their fees as well so we can see how much FCB and little Dekka four eyes actually spend.

So have we signed anyone yet?

In :

Mehdi Abeid (Free)

Yohan Cabyabe (£4.3m)

Out :

Sol Campbell (Free Transfer)

Shefki Kuqi (Free Transfer)

Players in: 2

Players out: 2

Gross Spend:£4.3m

Net Spend : £-4.3m

Net Spend inc Carroll's transfer: -£31.2m (approximate)

Edited by Tom

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems in other threads that quite a few are getting excited and are now thinking that we will see the full 35m spent this summer and maybe more and its getting me a little confused.

Can we have the names of players who have signed, not maybes and rumours, but players who have signed on the dotted line. Can we also have their value so we can keep a running total. We could also name players who depart and their fees as well so we can see how much FCB and little Dekka four eyes actually spend.

midget-a-team.jpg

30/5/11 Confirmed - One player signed on a free but lots of speculation linking us with players....as I thought.

I hope your brakes fail CT you shit talking mackem wanker.

direct from the Sports Direct factory floor :lol:

Tbf I think that Cabaye is pretty much certain, the player and his current manager have confirmed it.

Pen to paper Jon, you know the rules, don't make me track you down and give you a good hard bumming for your defiance.

Tbf I think that Cabaye is pretty much certain, the player and his current manager have confirmed it.

Pen to paper Jon, you know the rules, don't make me track you down and give you a good hard bumming for your defiance.

Not sure how to play this now, I like rules but then..

30/5/11 Confirmed - One player signed on a free but lots of speculation linking us with players....as I thought.

:lol: Can't understand why some people get so irate about someone (even misguidedly) talking up our chances and being hopeful, even if it is way OTT.

Would you be happier with him if he was slagging Newcastle off and ruling out our chances?

I know, I know, try and be strong for the sake of the thread.

even CT or TN can't ruin this one.

:lol: Can't understand why some people get so irate about someone (even misguidedly) talking up our chances and being hopeful, even if it is way OTT.

Would you be happier with him if he was slagging Newcastle off and ruling out our chances?

He just spreads cacky all over the place looking to wind people up.

:D Can't understand why some people get so irate about someone (even misguidedly) talking up our chances and being hopeful, even if it is way OTT.

The fucking neck (or lack of it) :D This must be one of the few football related posts you actually make.

At least my posts are football related and not stalking various posters (me included) with snipey little comments you mong of great (or not so great) proportions. :lol:

:D Can't understand why some people get so irate about someone (even misguidedly) talking up our chances and being hopeful, even if it is way OTT.

The fucking neck (or lack of it) :DThis must be one of the few football related posts you actually make.

At least my posts are football related and not stalking various posters (me included) with snipey little comments you mong of great (or not so great) proportions. :lol:

There's a reason for that, any idea what it is? :P

even CT or TN can't ruin this one.

But you can :lol:

We cant get players over the line and signed until the window officially opens anyway. Is that wednesday?

The fucking neck (or lack of it) :DThis must be one of the few football related posts you actually make.

You're more of a dressage man? :P

:P Can't understand why some people get so irate about someone (even misguidedly) talking up our chances and being hopeful, even if it is way OTT.

At least my posts are football related and not stalking various posters (me included) with snipey little comments you mong of great (or not so great) proportions. :D

You have nothing interesting to say I guess. :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

In :

Mehdi Abeid (Free Transfer)

Out :

Can we have a running total please?

In :

Mehdi Abeid (Free Transfer)

Out :