Ranger up for sale

Christmas Tree

I wouldn't be sad to see him go. Looks lazy and uninterested when playing.

He never looks lazy when he's on the pitch like.

I wouldn't be sad to see him go. Looks lazy and uninterested when playing.

He never looks lazy when he's on the pitch like.

He looks like a headless chicken for the most part. I'd hoy him out on loan to somewhere boring and miles away from London. Carlisle?

Should have better vision and awareness at that age. Plus he's a clumsy bugger.

Who knows how good he will potentially be when he properly grows into his body, though I can't see him ever having the vision and footballing intelligence to be a player of note.

The way i see it - he can still improve.

by how much, i dont know.

iirc it was agreed by many here that rangers development was similar to carrolls development when we started our championship campaign, carroll just needed games.

so does ranger.

Edited by Lazarus

Guest alex

Ranger's a fucking knacker tbh. We only signed him because of his contract situation at the time anyway and took a chance on his attitude (it was hardly a secret). Which is all well and good but giving him a 5 and a half year deal when he'd done absolutely nothing to prove himself or improve that attitude clearly sent out all the wrong signals. Agree that he's shown himself to be a decent option from the bench like but he's nowhere near good enough to make it without putting the graft in imo.

Times ran out on this kid. Obviously.

He had been given a chance at a big club and his attitude clearly stinks. That much was obvious when both AP and Nolan came out questioning his commitment in training.

People say he has been a "good impact player" but i disagree. He is woeful and has NO future as a PL striker.

Because he has pace he looked decent late in games against tiring defenders but still couldnt hit a cows arse.

Shit...get rid on a permanent basis. Only fair on the lad too.

subs appearances weren’t improving him, he clearly needs to go out on loan to get match time as he’s only a young lad. The club really value his potential hence his contract. Them not wanting to loan him out is very strange.

I reckon he’s done something way OTT that‘s provoked this response by the club.

• 2 weeks later...
Off to Millwall today according to twitter itk

Have any of your twitter ITKs been right yet?

No because his source is cwarr07 the biggest naka on the toon supporting internet.

Off to Millwall today according to twitter itk

Have any of your twitter ITKs been right yet?

No because his source is cwarr07 the biggest naka on the toon supporting internet.

I was following him for about 2 hours. Absolute numbnut and anyone that is fooled by him wants shot. Dead.