Christmas Tree's new name

Jusoda Kid

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: I know he'll be back in here though cos he's been causing a ruckus in here. Although he probably searches for my new posts every time he gets on here, like everyone else does.

Noisewater. You're an eye doctor aren't you? If I've recently developed what i think is an eye floater, will they be able to confirm my self diagnosis at a specsavers sight test? Or do I need to go somewhere else?

Bianca, I don't know if you're being serious or its some sort of in joke thing that I'm not aware of. But my best friend had floaters for awhile, kept ignoring them. They are normally nothing serious. But hers wouldn't go away so she went to the opticians who then sent her to the docs who also had a look then sent her to hospital.....thank god they did as she had to have laser treatment right there and then as she had tears in her retina. They keep a regular check on her now. She's had to have two more laser sessions on that eye. And months later she had the same happen with the other eye. Scary stuff.

I'm not posting in this thread to join in with the CT bashing or bullying.

But to say, seriously CT I think you should change your name because 'Christmas Tree' is a daft name! Why?!

Sorry, B, but you're getting a :rolleyes: for that. Why should he not choose that name?? It's as good/bad as any other imo.

Notwithstanding the above, can I suggest Tony Blair as CT's possible name change?

Sorry Snakey lovey, but I stick to my guns....'Christmas Tree' is an object not a name!

Guest alex

But to say, seriously CT I think you should change your name because 'Christmas Tree' is a daft name! Why?!

Sorry, B, but you're getting a :rolleyes: for that. Why should he not choose that name?? It's as good/bad as any other imo.

Notwithstanding the above, can I suggest Tony Blair as CT's possible name change?

Sorry Snakey lovey, but I stick to my guns....'Christmas Tree' is an object not a name!

Isn't it the name of an object? :D

Well yes of course :D But you know what I mean alex, don't be pedantic!! It like calling yourself Curtain Rail or Recliner chair !!!!!!

I was waiting for someone to ask that. :rolleyes: I don't play 5 a side though, my body is so finely honed from going to the gym that it basically isn't fair if I play with normal people.

Guest alex

Well yes of course :D But you know what I mean alex, don't be pedantic!! It like calling yourself Curtain Rail or Recliner chair !!!!!!

Pedantic? Moi?

Noisewater. You're an eye doctor aren't you? If I've recently developed what i think is an eye floater, will they be able to confirm my self diagnosis at a specsavers sight test? Or do I need to go somewhere else?

Bianca, I don't know if you're being serious or its some sort of in joke thing that I'm not aware of. But my best friend had floaters for awhile, kept ignoring them. They are normally nothing serious. But hers wouldn't go away so she went to the opticians who then sent her to the docs who also had a look then sent her to hospital.....thank god they did as she had to have laser treatment right there and then as she had tears in her retina. They keep a regular check on her now. She's had to have two more laser sessions on that eye. And months later she had the same happen with the other eye. Scary stuff.

Bevmeister. I'm serious, this weird thing in my vision that looks exactly like the picture they have on the wikipedia article for floaters. I've got an appointment this weekend - its unlikely that its tears cos i had my tear ducts removed at birth as I have no use for them.

Guest alex

I get them occasionally but they don't impact adversely on my vision (i.e. exactly like the ones on the wiki pic). I actually don't even notice them unless I'm looking at a clear background like a blue sky or whatever. Do they bother you much like? Mine aren't a problem for me.

Bevmeister. I'm serious, this weird thing in my vision that looks exactly like the picture they have on the wikipedia article for floaters. I've got an appointment this weekend - its unlikely that its tears cos i had my tear ducts removed at birth as I have no use for them.

Eh? :rolleyes: Please explain that Bianca sweetie!

I get them occasionally but they don't impact adversely on my vision (i.e. exactly like the ones on the wiki pic). I actually don't even notice them unless I'm looking at a clear background like a blue sky or whatever. Do they bother you much like? Mine aren't a problem for me.

Nah not really. They aren't directly in my line of vision but there's a family history of spasticated eyes so I just want to make sure it's something trivial.

Eh? :rolleyes: Please explain that Bianca sweetie!

Crying is for wimps.

Guest alex

Just had a look at that wiki page properly and I think mine must be 'tear film debris' as they move when I blink. I'm sure you'll all be relieved about that.

Just had a look at that wiki page properly and I think mine must be 'tear film debris' as they move when I blink. I'm sure you'll all be relieved about that.

I was sweating for a bit ,like :rolleyes: