Classy Mam

Kid Dynamite

Don't you just hate it when the paparazzi snap you gazing lovingly into your wife's eyes when you are just trying to enjoy the moment in your idyllic waterfall framed setting!?

article-0-0C864BA500000578-893_634x434.jpg

Then the bastards set up a tripod on the lazy river (must have been quiet that day) and wait for you to walk past giving your Mrs a piggy back ride. JT kinda missing the point of a lazy river there . . .

article-0-0C864AE500000578-334_634x418.jpg

Don't you just hate it when the paparazzi snap you gazing lovingly into your wife's eyes when you are just trying to enjoy the moment in your idyllic waterfall framed setting!?

article-0-0C864BA500000578-893_634x434.jpg

Then the bastards set up a tripod on the lazy river (must have been quiet that day) and wait for you to walk past giving your Mrs a piggy back ride. JT kinda missing the point of a lazy river there . . .

article-0-0C864AE500000578-334_634x418.jpg

You know on a programme when they go in someones house who aren't expecting it? You know when one second they're outside the house the camera trained on the person knocking on the door? Well how come they're filmed from the inside of the house when they enter the house? How did a camera mysteriously find itself there? I think you may have stumbled onto something big, here.

'Eeee that John Terry is a good husband after all'

Probably worth the money he paid tbh.

I would imagine you've got the financial transaction the wrong way round there like.

I'd imagine that Terry pays a Max Clifford-type--if not the man himself--to arrange this sort of carry-on for him.

He'll be up on the deal though.

I think it's lovely she'll have mementos of these treasured moments to look back on. Especially when he's next in the papers with some orange skinned strumpet from Essex who claims he took her up the arse in a nightclub toilet.