Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Show me the bigotry from Celtic?

Re: the minute silence, this is an issue which upsets a great majority of Celtic fans due to the history of the British army and their involvements in illegal wars and their actions in Ireland.

The chanting was also outside the stadium.

Even though they're Scottish?

I just said that the said chanters were outside the stadium.

People have diffeing views with what you say the British army have done post world war 2.

What about the ones who spelt out "no bloody poppy on our shirts" in the crowd. was that outside or were the pictures of that little stunt faked?

I've not differentiated between the dead of previous centuries and the dead of this century. Makes no difference to me.

The said banner done By our ultra group 'the green brigade' states that it observes the stance that they fought against nazism and respect that. However the poppy has been hijacked for the remembrance of all wars including Iraq afghanistan and Ireland which has seen innocent people killed, raped and bullied by the British army.

The said banner done By our ultra group 'the green brigade' states that it observes the stance that they fought against nazism and respect that. However the poppy has been hijacked for the remembrance of all wars including Iraq afghanistan and Ireland which has seen innocent people killed, raped and bullied by the British army.

There want any nazism in the 1914-18 war, after which the poppy was introduced as a token of rememberance.

Try again bhoy, this time get your history right. Youve listened to too many bigots.

The behaviour of Celtic fans at both Shearer's testimonial and the pre-season friendly under Allardyce is some of the worst I've seen from a group of away supporters.

So the protest is against the Royal British Legion then? Theyre responsible for the poppy campaign, not the queen the British armed forces or the UK government. Good. Glad we've sorted that out. Your argument is with a bunch of retired men who enjoy a cheap pint?

What about the ones who spelt out "no bloody poppy on our shirts" in the crowd. was that outside or were the pictures of that little stunt faked?

I've not differentiated between the dead of previous centuries and the dead of this century. Makes no difference to me.

To be fair, it actually said "No bloostained (sic) poppy on our hoops" :lol:

article-1328110-0BF387EC000005DC-533_468x286.jpg

The idiots.

Right, as you were.

The argument is against the people who have innocent people's blood on their hands.

Aidan McAnespie, do your research. Bloody Sunday, do your research.

Disrespectful stupid Scottish cunts. Do your research.

The argument is against the people who have innocent people's blood on their hands.

Aidan McAnespie, do your research. Bloody Sunday, do your research.

For the sake of clarity, who would you say has innocent people's blood on their hands? Is it the government that gave the orders or the soldiers that followed those orders?