King Kong

Holden McGroin

Really want to see it but might get it on a copy cos i'm bound to need a slash and i hate missing anything when i'm watching films.

Heard Silly Idiot (Billy Elliott) is in it which puts me of slightly.

68873[/snapback]

Does he dance?

68880[/snapback]

Apparently he moonwalks up and down King Kong's schlong!

Edited by Smooth Operator

68927[/snapback]

Obsessed tbh :huh:

Sounds like you may have 'accidentally' watched King Dong. :lol:

Really want to see it but might get it on a copy cos i'm bound to need a slash and i hate missing anything when i'm watching films.

Heard Silly Idiot (Billy Elliott) is in it which puts me of slightly.

68873[/snapback]

Does he dance?

68880[/snapback]

68927[/snapback]

Make a change from the director's of Billy Elliot - fact

Had a lovely new accent on Frank Skinner as well, seat sniffing cunt tbh

I can safely say that I will not be going to see this. The trailers that have been shown look so cheesy - so much for the most up-to-date special effects as it doesn't look any better than the original imo.

And it looks like the American public are with me on this one as it has been a bit of a flop on opening over there, with receipts only reaching $9m which is greatly worrying the makers apparently.

I can safely say that I will not be going to see this. The trailers that have been shown look so cheesy - so much for the most up-to-date special effects as it doesn't look any better than the original imo.

And it looks like the American public are with me on this one as it has been a bit of a flop on opening over there, with receipts only reaching $9m which is greatly worrying the makers apparently.

69049[/snapback]

I went to see it yesterday. Believe me I wasn't too keen, but bloody hell, what a film! Absolutely breathtaking! There was barely a moment where you could catch your breath, especially when they're on Skull Island. It was just one thing after another. It's also humorous in some parts too, and I don't mean in a cheesy way, but very clearly done so it doesn't come across that way. I had my girlfriend and her sis crying a couple of times through it. It honestly had absolutely everything so don't miss out while its on the big screen.

69049[/snapback]

I went to see it yesterday. Believe me I wasn't too keen, but bloody hell, what a film! Absolutely breathtaking! There was barely a moment where you could catch your breath, especially when they're on Skull Island. It was just one thing after another. It's also humorous in some parts too, and I don't mean in a cheesy way, but very clearly done so it doesn't come across that way. I had my girlfriend and her sis crying a couple of times through it. It honestly had absolutely everything so don't miss out while its on the big screen.

69234[/snapback]

You can be so vicious at times GB! :lol:

69049[/snapback]

69234[/snapback]

You can be so vicious at times GB! :nah:

69237[/snapback]

I was tempted to show wor' lass how she could use my box of pop corn as a hat after what happened just before the pic started...!

They went in to get seats while I got some munchies. I had to quickly give the lad my ticket before rushing off to find them. The lad told me it was the last showing room on the right. I was in and out of two different showings as I couldn't find them...! When I did go into the right one I went up to the top of the stairs standing there with 3 cokes and a big box of pop corn looking like a right plebe, while she walked across the front and out the door to look for me. So I wasn't too happy when I did bump into her.....we've made up now thou... :lol:

.....Could only happen to me..... :huh:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

I take it you got out of seeing Narnia then. :lol:

69060[/snapback]

Aye. I quoted you directly :huh:

69180[/snapback]

Glad to be of assisstance. I'll try and see Kong over the holidays, it looks good (although I thought some of the CGI looked a bit ropey in the trailers) but I hope Peter Jackson realises not *every* film he makes has to be an epic...