NFL Lockout

CleeToonFan

Native Americans, Stephen.

Ah right is that what they prefer being called then. Disgrace how those poor cunts have been treat for centuries, by that evil society.

Just as well that the British have always been fair and reasonable with the people they encountered while trying to colonise the world. :lol:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough strength. I would lay every penny I've got on an English professional rugby team, kicking an AF team all over in a fight. Rugby players don't need helmets.

As an aside, Stevie Black went over to America years ago and studied some of the fitness stuff in American Football and it was light years ahead of over here at the time. He also said (not sure I believe it like) that there were something like 6 people playing in the NFL at the time who were quicker than the Olympic 100m champion. There approach is incredibly scientific and they throw a load of money at it too. Different argument like, just saying.

Its hard to believe that like. Bolt will be far richer than most of them, certainly more famous. Speaking honestly half the planet knows Bolt, not one American Footballer is known worldwide, I've only ever heard of the fridge.

Surely Tom Brady? I hate his guts, but he's the "David Beckham" of NFL. Was even on that wank show Family Guy a few years back. Everyone seems to know of him (well not everyone but most people I know, even those that know nothing of NFL). He gets 26 million dollars a year too, which aint bad :lol:. He's even married to Gisele Bundchen!

Tom Brady??? I swear to god, I've never heard of Tom Brady, and anyone on here who isn't a sad cunt has heard of him neither. Who's he married to? American's don't count man, they are bastard child who got on to heroin and became a monster, worthless country of fat spoilt bastards, with arguably the single most pathetic culture on earth epitomised by the Superbowls.

She's a model, decent. I haven't heard of most actors, but I don't like movies, still not gonna call people who do "a sad cunt". I presume you're joking about the Americans bit just to play with the racist card I was bringing out earlier? :rolleyes: Touche.

No such race as American. Unless you're on about Red Indians who are the indigenous Americans. "Movies" ye mean films?

Stevie you do realise the same can be said of English people? And pretty much every other country in the world!

My point exactly! It's a shame Germanic sounds so much like German in the English language, because that's what most of Northern Europe is

Not enough strength. I would lay every penny I've got on an English professional rugby team, kicking an AF team all over in a fight. Rugby players don't need helmets.

As an aside, Stevie Black went over to America years ago and studied some of the fitness stuff in American Football and it was light years ahead of over here at the time. He also said (not sure I believe it like) that there were something like 6 people playing in the NFL at the time who were quicker than the Olympic 100m champion. There approach is incredibly scientific and they throw a load of money at it too. Different argument like, just saying.

Its hard to believe that like. Bolt will be far richer than most of them, certainly more famous. Speaking honestly half the planet knows Bolt, not one American Footballer is known worldwide, I've only ever heard of the fridge.

Surely Tom Brady? I hate his guts, but he's the "David Beckham" of NFL. Was even on that wank show Family Guy a few years back. Everyone seems to know of him (well not everyone but most people I know, even those that know nothing of NFL). He gets 26 million dollars a year too, which aint bad :lol:. He's even married to Gisele Bundchen!

Tom Brady??? I swear to god, I've never heard of Tom Brady, and anyone on here who isn't a sad cunt has heard of him neither. Who's he married to? American's don't count man, they are bastard child who got on to heroin and became a monster, worthless country of fat spoilt bastards, with arguably the single most pathetic culture on earth epitomised by the Superbowls.

She's a model, decent. I haven't heard of most actors, but I don't like movies, still not gonna call people who do "a sad cunt". I presume you're joking about the Americans bit just to play with the racist card I was bringing out earlier? :rolleyes: Touche.

No such race as American. Unless you're on about Red Indians who are the indigenous Americans. "Movies" ye mean films?

Stevie you do realise the same can be said of English people? And pretty much every other country in the world!

No but we are a bit different. It's a funny subject, how would you explain why English people are better looking than say Turks, we're both white.

No but we are a bit different. It's a funny subject, how would you explain why English people are better looking than say Turks, we're both white.

Turks are more homogenous. The Ottoman Empire was mostly Anatolia, the Balkans and the Holy Land. The original Turks also came from the Steppes. We're more Northern European. Race isn't national boundaries, but saying something about a nationality is definitely racist.

Guest alex

Chez was on about this before but there was some recent research that suggested that the indigenous population of the UK and Ireland was pretty much untouched by Norman / Anglo Saxon / Roman invasion etc. and most could trace their genetic roots back to people who populated the region after the last ice age. They came from what is now the Basque part of Spain / France. Obviously there's been a large influx from Commonwealth countries, especially since the war but it does highlight a difference between us and the Americans who don't have a common culture / genetic make-up at all by comparion.

You sure about that?

Miss%20Turkey%202010.jpglunapic_130989927464068_2.jpg

Guest alex

She's a model, decent. I haven't heard of most actors, but I don't like movies, still not gonna call people who do "a sad cunt". I presume you're joking about the Americans bit just to play with the racist card I was bringing out earlier? ;) Touche.

Turks are more homogenous. The Ottoman Empire was mostly Anatolia, the Balkans and the Holy Land. The original Turks also came from the Steppes. We're more Northern European. Race isn't national boundaries, but saying something about a nationality is definitely racist.

Xenophobic, shirley :rolleyes:

Chez was on about this before but there was some recent research that suggested that the indigenous population of the UK and Ireland was pretty much untouched by Norman / Anglo Saxon / Roman invasion etc. and most could trace their genetic roots back to people who populated the region after the last ice age. They came from what is now the Basque part of Spain / France. Obviously there's been a large influx from Commonwealth countries, especially since the war but it does highlight a difference between us and the Americans who don't have a common culture / genetic make-up at all by comparion.

Spot on. They are a Heinz 57 variety mongrel society, without any significant history, consistent gene pool, or culture.

You sure about that?

Miss%20Turkey%202010.jpglunapic_130989927464068_2.jpg

Quite sure.

Spot on. They are a Heinz 57 variety mongrel society, without any significant history, consistent gene pool, or culture.

Alreet Adolf

I've read about that! Still won't get into Athletic Bilbao's team? :lol: If I recall correctly, its not that we were untouched but that most were indigenous. However, our population since 1800 has increased by like 30 million, thats not all English people having shit loads of sex is it like.

[quote name='McFaul '

Xenophobic, shirley :lol:

It's not really xenophobic though. Anyway my main point is a lot of yanks are cunts, and anyone who watches American football is a mug. It's hard to argue with those two main points.

Guest alex

I've read about that! Still won't get into Athletic Bilbao's team? :lol: If I recall correctly, its not that we were untouched but that most were indigenous. However, our population since 1800 has increased by like 30 million, thats not all English people having shit loads of sex is it like.

No, it's to do with improved living standards though rather than mass immigration.

Guest alex
[quote name='McFaul '

It's not really xenophobic though. Anyway my main point is a lot of yanks are cunts, and anyone who watches American football is a mug. It's hard to argue with those two main points.

Not really saying tongue-in-cheek comments are but he was saying the septics aren't a race but having a pop at them is racist. I was, as usual, being pedantic like :rolleyes:

[quote name='McFaul '

And a lot of English are cunts, and a lot of French, and a lot of Chinese etc etc. A lot of any nationality are cunts, that shouldnt be a point. I enjoyed arguing with people when it was about sport, but calling a nationality "cunts" is when it starts becoming stupid

[quote name='McFaul '

Not really saying tongue-in-cheek comments are but he was saying the septics aren't a race but having a pop at them is racist. I was, as usual, being pedantic like :rolleyes:

S'all discrimination, besides in reality they're synonymous in most occasions.

[quote name='McFaul '

I don't blame the yanks themselves we'd be the same if we were born there, it's how it all evolves awful really. Eventually we'll all be the same, no cunt will have any identity, Japs will think like us, and Tsutsi's will do stuff yanks do.

As much as I love America, I have to agree that a lot of American's are very insular and deluded about the wider world

And the same with Britain. Someone in my COLLEGE class thought Scotland was on a different island to England!

Guest alex
As much as I love America, I have to agree that a lot of American's are very insular and deluded about the wider world

And the same with Britain. Someone in my COLLEGE class thought Scotland was on a different island to England!

More true of Americans though. Nothing against them either but most of them have never been abroad even. To pretend otherwise is as bad as saying they're all cunts.

More true of Americans though. Nothing against them either but most of them have never been abroad even. To pretend otherwise is as bad as saying they're all cunts.

I'm not saying that (although to be fair America is huge and theres more different climates etc. We have a lot of people just go to Benidorm for the heat because its got a large English culture). I just think we're as bad as they are. Ours just aren't as well documented.

Not everyones from Grimsby though. Times I've been to Cleethorpes and Blundell Park I've thought oh dear. Good chippy behind the away end though.

Guest alex

I'm not saying that (although to be fair America is huge and theres more different climates etc. We have a lot of people just go to Benidorm for the heat because its got a large English culture). I just think we're as bad as they are. Ours just aren't as well documented.

I'm not saying one nation is better than the other btw. I think they're definitely more insular on the whole though. That's inevitable in a way. I accept that.

Edited by alex

Tooner you know you claim there's a Canadian identity. Can you explain how your accent differs from theirs?