Dear Iain Smith (Rangers)

peasepud

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hun ch this is all being blown out of proportion.

Indeed. We should all s hun this thread from now on

Especially when there are lawyers on the hun t.

legal action would hunbearable

Then it's best to change the subject! Attila was my favourite military leader, and Budapest is my favourite capital city, can't remember what of though :\

I hunderstand where you're coming from :lol:

First of all I'd like to say I'm disappointed that MF automatically presumed that there was a high likelyhood of derogatory comments made about another football club, being written by me!

Secondly

Born into a Rangers family, the pro-Celtic bias on this forum sickens me I have to say. My Protestant family moved to the north east from Glasgow to work in the mines at the end of the 1800's like a lot did and they were all orange because the fucking Catholics didn't like to get their hands dirty. My grandfather played for Newcastle and so did his cousin (Caldwell and Forrester were their names) before the Great War. So fuck you Celtic apologists.

I have to say this cos it gets on my tits....Rangers and Celtic hardly EVER get mentioned on here, why? Because NO ONE cares. You are two clubs built on bigotry, who had never averaged over 40,000 in one season before the 90s. Newcastle have an infinitely more loyal larger LOCAL fanbase than both, and me personally I look down my nose at them. They're IRRELEVANT. I have more interest in Boro and Leeds than talking about them. As for the pro-Celtic bias, it's a given that both sets of fans are complete wanks, there are some gooduns from both sides, but bigotry is something that will never leave the west of Scotland, because it's so much a part of the culture, it's more intwined in the Scottish ethos than getting critical drunk even. There is no Celtic bias, because not one person cares, both are looked down at by the majority of people on here, and so they should be. All I once said about Celtic was they have marginally less wanks than Rangers, in my experience.

Edited by McFaul

First of all I'd like to say I'm disappointed that MF automatically presumed that there was a high likelyhood of derogatory comments made about another football club, being written by me!

Secondly

Born into a Rangers family, the pro-Celtic bias on this forum sickens me I have to say. My Protestant family moved to the north east from Glasgow to work in the mines at the end of the 1800's like a lot did and they were all orange because the fucking Catholics didn't like to get their hands dirty. My grandfather played for Newcastle and so did his cousin (Caldwell and Forrester were their names) before the Great War. So fuck you Celtic apologists.

I have to say this cos it gets on my tits....Rangers and Celtic hardly EVER get mentioned on here, why? Because NO ONE cares. You are two clubs built on bigotry, who had never averaged over 40,000 in one season before the 90s. Newcastle have an infinitely more loyal larger LOCAL fanbase than both, and me personally I look down my nose at them. They're IRRELEVANT. I have more interest in Boro and Leeds than talking about them. As for the pro-Celtic bias, it's a given that both sets of fans are complete wanks, there are some gooduns from both sides, but bigotry is something that will never leave the west of Scotland, because it's so much a part of the culture, it's more intwined in the Scottish ethos than getting critical drunk even. There is no Celtic bias, because not one person cares, both are looked down at by the majority of people on here, and so they should be. All I once said about Celtic was they have marginally less wanks than Rangers, in my experience.

You can't have it both ways.

You are a catholic and you favour the 'tic over the 'gers. That's just the way it is.