The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Brock Manson

if you played shivering isles in oblivion you actually become sheogorath

when you meet him in skyrim he makes references to his time as the champion of cyrrodiil, its brilliant

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm playing Saints Row 3 atm to take a break from the ridiculous amount of things I have to do in Skyrim but what's a good recommended level for the Daedric stuff when I return to it?

Also, I'm starting to regret not picking destruction as a choice so I'm going to spend all my time setting fire to deer and innocent homeless people to boost it up so I can finally kill that Sanctuary Guardian in that one Dark Brotherhood mission. BTW, how hard is he? I tried the thing with the arrows where you send one into the wall in front of where he's patrolling and he walks off looking for it like a tit but that didn't work, he just caught me and chinned me. I had zero problems in Oblivion with my "punch things until they fall over" strategy.

he was quite tough, make sure you use your spectral assassin in that part of the mission to help you out, hes dead handy

the daedric stuff doesnt seem to have much of a level set as it were, I got the mace very early on but the other have been spread out

Im at 36 now so Im not that good a judge of levelly stuff anymore

he was quite tough, make sure you use your spectral assassin in that part of the mission to help you out, hes dead handy

the daedric stuff doesnt seem to have much of a level set as it were, I got the mace very early on but the other have been spread out

Im at 36 now so Im not that good a judge of levelly stuff anymore

Used Lucien and he got chinned all over by the other lot. I have no luck with my companions. I've got that mace quest ready to go so it's a case of finishing it when I get back on. Hitting people with big rubber dildos is proving too much fun though. And that's before I turn my Xbox on, wahey

Andrew like a motherfucken BAWS!

I'm still only 15 and wor lass has already threatened to leave.

Ill put up the hour count on my save when I get home :P some folk have nowt better to do and im one of them

Just joined the Imperial Army to fight for the Empire. Decided on this play through being one where my guy believes in the Empire and wants to fight for good...and also when I went to the Stormcloak guys they were all being elf-ist so I felt a little put down and left them! Going to follow the Empire's quest through and maybe look to destroy the Dark Brotherhood whilst constantly working on being able to cast destruction spells that take off 0 mana.

Ive ended up on the empires side now, Ulfric and Galmar are both just massive knobs so I figured I may as well try to kill them

I tell you what, once you get the call dragon shout this game is hilarious, coming across shit loads of storm cloaks and summoning my own pet dragon to come and fuck them up is brill

Don't go destroying the Dark Brotherhood. Got to have those cheevos, bro.

Still too busy running around dressed as a bright green killer rabbit to play this, sadly.

thats what multiple play throughs are for man

spouse will have an income for you and you get a bonus of some sort if you sleep with them

think its similar to the lover stone, all skils increase 15% quicker

That's what multiple save files are for, man ;)

What are the benefits of getting married btw? Can I only go questing once every fortnight?

better off with a new Playthrough though tbh, its not a short questline

Wish you could record videos on this sometimes. Was just wandering along expecting trouble, and sure enough an ice wolf comes charging up to me. It leaps to attack and I get it with a fireball spell and so it flies over my head in surrounded in flames. Looked cool as f***!

Edited by Nyff

Can't decide whether or not my next play-through should be a two-handed full on warrior type or a sneaky thief/assassin type thing.

Need to decide on what I want to do with my current mage as well. Want to look cooler than the arch-mage's robes allow me to, but will probably have to wait until my enchanting is at 100 so that I can put both fortify magika and fortify destruction onto any armour so that I get the same benefits as mage's stuff.

Will make do with them for now until my smithing is enough to improve magical items and until I can enchant stuff to a high enough level so they have the same properties of my mage's robes.

Just had a dragon attack which killed the NPC Alvor who you meet at the start of the game. Apparently he is a low enough level for me to reanimate him with reanimate corpse, so just had him running around after me. The scary thing is, though, that when he runs he just moans :s Alas, now he is just an ash pile...

mages robes have never been cool

im wearing this at the moment (though still rocking the dragon stuff when it gets messy)

Skyrim_Nightingales_Armour.JPG

You get that from the end of the Thieve's Guild?

Was never arsed with the TG questline in Oblivion so should I bother with Skyrim's?

yeh you do, its awesome, and better than my dragon armour now with my perks and upgrades so I can run around like a skyrim batman fully protected from the world and with numerous handy enchantments

Patch 2 is out this week (on wednesday I think) that will fix some issues though my long term game is still a bit stuffed since they arent fixing markarth in this one :(