The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Brock Manson

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 104 hours on my main save but I've dipped backwards at times too on my search for acheivements, currently a long way back at 25 hours doing the thieves at a point before the bug kicked in

On a mission with a telepathic dog. Met this hot Nord chick along the way and was so eager to keep up with the dog I killed the hot chick rather than hit on her.

FMSL

Semimentalist - what interesting mission should I do? I'm on about level 27. Have plenty going on in the dungeon/dragon arena but looking for a different vibe.

Can't meet anyone to marry me either, I have the Amulet of Forever Alone.

you need to go to riftens chapel and talk to a bloke to buy a wedding amulet before you can get married

as for missions, if youre after a different vibe to just going in and killing everyone then do the thieves

Yeah I've got that Amulet but it's not having the desired effect.

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

I'll see if the thieves will have me, though I've already slain a few of them for giving me too much cheek.

Ive bought the house in Windhelm, Hjerim I think its called, and all the display features ( main things that make the house so cool ) don't work. I cant click to 'activate' the display cases and when I put armour on the mannequins they turn invisible and then reappear as a different kind of armour later. Has anyone else had this/ know how to fix it?

• 4 weeks later...

Still playing this and still played nothing but. Not done the Empire stuff and just started Dark Brotherhood. Finished the other main plots. Only level 43 but I have a glass battleaxe pushing 200 dmg - Killed Alduin in 6 or 7 hits. I still have 130ish locations to discover.

Just an amazing game.

• 3 months later...

same, I'm still waiting on that last achievement too, hopefully the DLC will come with a massive patch included to fix the bugs and I'll be off again

Will be interested in a DLC for this. Have gotten a little bored of it of late...but still want to get my mage character to 100 magic to get the final spells, and want to get them at 0 cost...

What difficulty does everyone play on? Minimum is expert for me, anything below and levelling up just seems too slow. Couldnt get away with a mage character aswell, found myself running out of magicka and retreating more often than not.