The last minute loan avalanche.

Park Life

Id love johnson but people have got the wrong end of the stick with him apparently "mancini doesnt rate him" when in actual fact he does and, when fit, tends to feature for city, they wont be faming him out this season imo

Any ideas?

I'd take Johnson from Man C.

I'd be hammering on Arsenal/chelsea/man city's door to try get any of the strikers that might spend it on the bench, the likes of Kalou and Sturriage, Carlos Vela, anyone tbh

Diouf of Man U

Macheda

Lansbury Arsenal

I watched Michael Johnson v Real Madrid last week. He looked a bit over weight.

I assume Parky means Adam Johnson.

Bit like presuming Lampard might be a good loan deal imo. Michael Johnson I would've had.

Bit like presuming Lampard might be a good loan deal imo. Michael Johnson I would've had.

I was reading they are looking into buying another winger which might mean he drops down the pecking order. Plus his relationship with the the club/Mancini doesnt look great. He is top drawer though so that rules us out.

Michael Johnson wouldnt be a good loan deal. He'll struggle to make the Leicester XI.

I was reading they are looking into buying another winger which might mean he drops down the pecking order. Plus his relationship with the the club/Mancini doesnt look great. He is top drawer though so that rules us out.

Michael Johnson wouldnt be a good loan deal. He'll struggle to make the Leicester XI.

I said towards the end of the season that our two main targets this summer should of been Adam Johnson and Daniel Sturridge. Two quality young english lads, one of which is a toon fan and both would have instantly made our side a top 8 side this season.

Shame that this board dont have the ambition to go for the likes of these, im happy with what we have brought in but its still 2 or 3 shy of what we need. Loans may well be the answer late in the window, we shouldnt have to be relying on that though.

I still think theres a chance we will see a bit more money spent, especially once Jose and Barton leave. When that happens we really ought to be looking a replacing both of them AND bring in a striker.

Im willing to wait until September 1st to make a final judgement. Thats D-Day for Ashley like....If it doesnt end well then i will in fact be part of any protest.