Steven Taylor

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what and gervinho isnt a cheat or disgrace honestly rethink ya words my friend fucking mackem cunts they dont know shit

Edited by DEADMAN

yea true i mean this is a geordie forum how come where getten mackem twats and scouser pricks and god knows what else lol

Because one lot think about Newcastle United almost as much as we do and the other lot are a classless bunch of bin dipping cunts that need the low down on their next great signing :lol:

I much rather he was involved in rape scandals or got arrested for not turning up to court. However it's nice to see he's got you so riled.

Even more so when he scores a bullet header on Saturday. :lol:

yea true i mean this is a geordie forum how come where getten mackem twats and scouser pricks and god knows what else lol

All part of Life's Great Tapestry Deadaz :lol: !

Y know what they say 'mi hovel es su hovel' wot

tidied so Daddy's Cock will understand.

All part of Life's Great Tapestry Deadaz ;) !

Ah cmon he was running about like a madman giving the elbow gesture , actually ran up to the linesman aswell doing it. Then when he is asked about it he turns all snidey and looks like a total bellend

Ok try and influence the ref/linesman but if you are wrong/taking the piss you need to be confronted and explain your actions

All part of Life's Great Tapestry Deadaz ;) !

Ah cmon he was running about like a madman giving the elbow gesture , actually ran up to the linesman aswell doing it. Then when he is asked about it he turns all snidey and looks like a total bellend

Ok try and influence the ref/linesman but if you are wrong/taking the piss you need to be confronted and explain your actions

shh shh shh Quiet time