Modibo Maiga

DragonFilet

He's been ridiculed for his Pardew thread and rightly so.

I`ll have a pop over there then to have a peek, see what norwegian wisdom he is sprinkling over these forums..

Please don't I agree it's an embarrasing thread :(

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool cool. Still, dont bother arguing with chez. He was limp from his waist down lying in a poodle of his own bodily fluids after we signed obertan, and is currently drooling over the prospect of signing Heskey on a 2 year deal.

now THATS an image

Wow, I know a couple of Norwegian lads who are spot on with their football so for their sake please don't make this a Norwegian thing. It's nothing to do with being Norwegian, just having fuck all knowledge of football (as Chez mentioned earlier).

Edited by Gejon

cool cool. Still, dont bother arguing with chez. He was limp from his waist down lying in a poodle of his own bodily fluids after we signed obertan, and is currently drooling over the prospect of signing Heskey on a 2 year deal.

I wasnt anything when we signed him and am always sticking UP for players. I'm less inclined than the thick cunts at the match or the OOTs who get on players backs to criticise a player too quickly. People like YOU and KSA who have fuck all to do with the city or being a geordie have less invested, its just your football team. YOU therefore tend to revel in players being shit so you can say you told us all so. I cant help wanting them to do well as its more than just the football club to me. Not saying people at the match dont get on players backs, they do its just they're the retards. Retards and OOTs basically.

I wasnt anything when we signed him and am always sticking UP for players. I'm less inclined than the thick cunts at the match or the OOTs who get on players backs to criticise a player too quickly. People like YOU and KSA who have fuck all to do with the city or being a geordie have less invested, its just your football team. YOU therefore tend to revel in players being shit so you can say you told us all so. I cant help wanting them to do well as its more than just the football club to me. Not saying people at the match dont get on players backs, they do its just they're the retards. Retards and OOTs basically.

Wow, I know a couple of Norwegian lads who are spot on with their football so for their sake please don't make this a Norwegian thing. It's nothing to do with being Norwegian, just having fuck all knowledge of football (as Chez mentioned earlier).

If thinking pardew is an average manager and obertan is absolute wank makes you "know fuck all " about fotball, there sure must be alot of retards out there :lol:

I think 14 games is a fair base on which to judge him so far. He might turn out to be ronaldo, but if anything he seems to be getting even more wank the more we play him. I`d like for him to develop, but not at the cost of having us play with effectively 10.5 men every single match, losing us points.

I'm an OOT but completely agree, share the same sentiments as yourself.

I feel this for players that come through our own youth system, not half-wits like Obertan.

Edited by Aeris

I feel this for players that come through our own youth system, not half-wits like Obertan.

People in glass houses...

People like YOU and KSA who have fuck all to do with the city or being a geordie have less invested, its just your football team. YOU therefore tend to revel in players being shit so you can say you told us all so. I cant help wanting them to do well as its more than just the football club to me. Not saying people at the match dont get on players backs, they do its just they're the retards. Retards and OOTs basically.

Well, what a surprise. It's not like YOU to make unsubstantiated childish attacks on figures like ME, who you happen to be extremely jealous of, is it? In case YOU were wondering, THAT was sarcasm, something YOU may have read about in one of your so-called books.

I revel in players being shit? I stuck up for Shola Ameobi on here when he was roundly criticized and people were calling for Nile Ranger to start ahead of him. He then went on to be a valuable team-member during that period, averaging a goal per game in the Championship. Go ahead, look it up, fuck-face. I also happen to have NEVER booed or voiced criticism at one of our players during a match. There is a TIME AND A PLACE for discussion and criticism of the team, and I believe that to be on here. I just so happen to be a fantastic judge of a player, something YOU are extremely jealous of, because despite your so-called intellect, YOU know nothing about football at the highest level. That is why I can CORRECTLY deduct that the likes of Peter Ramage and Gabriel Obertan are SHIT, whilst YOU, with your senile drug-addled brain, believe them to have 'bags of potential', or je ne say qua as you might say. So once again we have proven beyond doubt that I was right, and YOU are completely full of shit. Sorry about that, is the truth too much for you?

The difference is he is getting paid 30 grand a week to look clueless. Aeris does it for free on our forums. Different standards apply.

If Aeris had given us the start to the season we have had I would allow him some leeway, unfortunately he is just a mong spouting shit and has somehow found someone who seems to share the same moronic view. Unfortunately you are from the same country and are tarring it as a place full of uneducated tits who know less about football than the average mackem knows about realistic expectations.

The difference is he is getting paid 30 grand a week to look clueless. Aeris does it for free on our forums. Different standards apply.

If Aeris had given us the start to the season we have had I would allow him some leeway, unfortunately he is just a mong spouting shit and has somehow found someone who seems to share the same moronic view. Unfortunately you are from the same country and are tarring it as a place full of uneducated tits who know less about football than the average mackem knows about realistic expectations.

So realistically Alan Pardew isn't a shite manager? I'm seeing it all wrong then, I'm sorry. I guess he'll win us the next games then... we'll see.

Edited by Aeris

I also happen to have NEVER booed or voiced criticism at one of our players during a match.

If YOU had ever been to one, that might be relevant.

And when exactly is the last time YOU went to a game, you gormless naan bread-faced arsehole?

Rattled so easily :lol:

Last week.

conceding 4 goals to norwich - fucking NORWICH - is just not acceptable in my book. Im not blaming perch - he is doing his best with he limited means he has been given - I am blaming Pardew for starting him.

It was very poor to concede so many but in terms of the defence, not sure he could have done anything else other than start Kadar. Which doesnt make him a shit manager.

conceding 4 goals to norwich - fucking NORWICH - is just not acceptable in my book. Im not blaming perch - he is doing his best with he limited means he has been given - I am blaming Pardew for starting him.

hahahaaa, loved that sentence!!! :D

Edited by Aeris

It was very poor to concede so many but in terms of the defence, not sure he could have done anything else other than start Kadar. Which doesnt make him a shit manager.

Agreed, we were just a total shambles when it came to set pieces. If Colo and Taylor had started we'd have won that game IMO, there'd have been no chance Holt would have had 2 free headers around the 6 yard box if those two had started.

I don't rate Perch one bit but people really need to calm down about Kadar he's no world beater himself and there must be a reason Pardew isn't even considering him.