Modibo Maiga

DragonFilet

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great and all (should it happen) but he'll be away with Ba for the ACN :/

It's ridiculous that they can't play it in the summer like. Tiote will be the biggest miss.

I could accept them playing it in January if it wasn't for the fact it's every two years.

I still don't accept it, they get good wages, and say their country gets to the final, when they sign their contract they're basically doing so saying they can only commit to 70 of 76 league games over two years, not acceptable in my opinion.

Every four years would be a reasonable compromise / a vast improvement on the current situation though.

They might as well just give it to Egypt anyway as they seem to win it every time.

I don't think they've qualified this time round funnily enough. Btw, 2013 was meant to be in Libya. Whoops.

Strites?

Aye ya reet just looked on wiki they're oot, seems a bit harsh that, surely if you win it you should be in it. Don't I look a cunt now?

Don't know if it's a new thing.

fyp

;) (safety)

:lol: pipe it Bairdy

Edited by McFaul

Won't he also be at the ACN with Mali?

Parky whats gan on wi yee? Ye aboot as sharp as DEADMAN today.

It's called displacement activity. ie Should be doing summat really important instead... ;)

Which is...I've just finished writing a play for stage and a dir wants to do it and I should be looking over the translations but can't

concentrate on it for some reason...

Edited by Park Life

"I'm writing a PLAY!" has to be one the best excuses for making a mistake i've ever read on here :lol:

More romantic than I've got the worst hangowa/come doon ever like some though.

What's the play about Parky?

"I'm writing a PLAY!" has to be one the best excuses for making a mistake i've ever read on here :lol:

It's about a group of irreverent recovering alcoholics and their 'stories', set in a fictitious hostel/re-hab on the coast.

One of the main focusses of their projections/arguments is an older woman (social worker) for who's attention there is competition.

Under this window dressing it's really about the failure of truth to change anything.

P

It's about a group of irreverent recovering alcoholics and their 'stories', set in a fictitious hostel/re-hab on the coast.

One of the main focusses of their projections/arguments is an older woman (social worker) for who's attention there is competition.

Under this window dressing it's really about the failure of truth to change anything.

P

So autobiographical?

P

So autobiographical?

:icon_lol:

P

Sounds canny as long as the characters aren't German.

Aye ''I was an alcoholic for a week and then my cold attitude and steely determination turned it round & just one week later I run a successful business''. Klaus age 28

Aye ''I was an alcoholic for a week and then my cold attitude and steely determination turned it round & just one week later I run a successful business''. Klaus age 28

:lol:

Selling leather shorts and sausages. Regardless what stereotypes the krauts have about us, they can't be anywhere near as the bad the ones we have for them. I read in some broadsheet, they think our dress sense is shite :lol: pmsl these are the cunts who put adidas signs on business shirt collars.

Edited by McFaul

I used to think the Tricolore text books were decades out of date until I went to France on holiday.

That's mental. I don't think I've ever seen anyone mention those books since I left school yet I did on twitter today, and now you have. Psychic me like. I had Sting's, straight up, Sting had mine about 20 years before me.

Edited by McFaul

P

Sounds canny as long as the characters aren't German.

Set in blighty mate, hence the need for a translation....

...which ain't easy without losing some of the humour. ;)