NUFC Statement

JawD

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no striker signed, a bland self congratulatory statement is issued, and lo and behold a rash of stories appear about Ben Arfa's imminent return from injury.

They must think we're fucking stupid.

Perhaps they’re right?

Coming hot on heels of the fan pleasing end to the transfer window, I found myself thinking ‘replacing the club’s name on the east stand with a SD advert will surely be the last straw’ and other stupid thoughts like ‘this has to be the straw that finally stirs supporters in action' and ‘there’s no way we’ll carry on turning up like a bunch of compliant sheep who like getting shitted on after this’.

Then I thought ‘but we’ve spent the best part of four years letting this bloke disrespect us and our club without ever trying to give him a metaphoric kick in the balls’ and ‘every time anyone suggests a serious protest the response is it’ll make no difference so let’s do fuck all’

Does this make us stupid or loyal? Answers on a postcard to GetOutOfOurClubUFatCockneyBastard@St James Park.

Whether people like it or not FMA & co. will take continued ticket sales as tacit approval of their methods.

So no striker signed, a bland self congratulatory statement is issued, and lo and behold a rash of stories appear about Ben Arfa's imminent return from injury.

Perhaps they’re right?

Coming hot on heels of the fan pleasing end to the transfer window, I found myself thinking ‘replacing the club’s name on the east stand with a SD advert will surely be the last straw’ and other stupid thoughts like ‘this has to be the straw that finally stirs supporters in action' and ‘there’s no way we’ll carry on turning up like a bunch of compliant sheep who like getting shitted on after this’.

Then I thought ‘but we’ve spent the best part of four years letting this bloke disrespect us and our club without ever trying to give him a metaphoric kick in the balls’ and ‘every time anyone suggests a serious protest the response is it’ll make no difference so let’s do fuck all’

Does this make us stupid or loyal? Answers on a postcard to GetOutOfOurClubUFatCockneyBastard@St James Park.

Whether people like it or not FMA & co. will take continued ticket sales as tacit approval of their methods.

10,000 empty seats? Might be the way of the future.....

Perhaps they’re right?

There's a sizeable number of folks who are only interested in the team on a saturday (or any random day of the week these days) and don't give shit about the baordroom etc etc, they'll keep going no matter what, on top of that if (and I appreciate it's a highly dubious big fucking IF) the team keeps winning, however ugly, tickets will continue to sell, not perhaps as sold out season tickets but match to match.

.................and wouldn't keeping on winning be a vindication of their methods, just a thought !!

Read this on another blog . " I really hope fans will organise for the mass boycott idea because it is the most powerful statement but another Idea if people are not going to do that could be to take JJB bags to games especially live televised matches and hold them up. If fatso wants to use St James’ Park as a source for his free advertising he won’t be happy to see 52,000 people advertising his most hated rival, just a thought."

If JJB sent some folk along prior to a televised game to hand out some promo stuff or another that would make a visual presence inside the ground ?

Petty ? Yes. Pointless ? Pretty much .

But it would possibly piss the fat former badmington-playing autistic freak off for a moment or two.

. . Or would onlookers questioning why it was there be counter-productive in drawing more attention to current advertising ?!

He's got to be working along the lines of "any publicity's good publicity" with all this .

Stir up any kind of unrest possible to draw attention. It's complete catch 22 as far as I can see .

aAcch - fucktifiknow, but its pretty clear the hideous fucking cunt has fans by the toon halls as it were .

Truly sickened .

Perhaps they’re right?

There's a sizeable number of folks who are only interested in the team on a saturday (or any random day of the week these days) and don't give shit about the baordroom etc etc, they'll keep going no matter what, on top of that if (and I appreciate it's a highly dubious big fucking IF) the team keeps winning, however ugly, tickets will continue to sell, not perhaps as sold out season tickets but match to match.

.................and wouldn't keeping on winning be a vindication of their methods, just a thought !!

I'm fully aware of that. Not sure how what you say contradicts my post in any way either. I'm merely stating how MA & Co. will view that. I don't have a problem with them going either tbh. Their choice. As I've said before most people who go do so because they enjoy it, most people who've stopped going have done so because, essentially, they no longer do (rather than as some principled stand against the regime - I suspect it makes them feel better about if they kid themselves that's the only reason though).

Edit: Obviously they may feel it's the regime that has taken away that enjoyment.

Edited by alex

Perhaps they’re right?

Yes, the same people who like to cheer the No 9 B)

Guest Your Name Here

Perhaps they’re right?

I think we're starting to become to protests what the scousers are to overwrought comedy grieving. Every fucking time there's a disappointing decision made there's an embarrassing period of boycoutt and protest talk which comes to nowt . The default position of a football fan is to be pissed off with their chairman. Enjoy the panto villain, go to games and sing nasty songs about him, but save the protest talk for when we're at the other end of the tabke or close to administration

I wouldn’t call kicking KK out and getting relegated, renaming the ground and removing the name of the club from the East Stand disappointing. I’d call it an insult to the club and its supporters, and not the run of the mill stuff most owners indulge in. Not sure being fed a load of shit and having zero ambition could be classed as merely disappointing either.

If you went to a restaurant and the waiter spat in your food would you class that as disappointing?

Edited by Your Name Here

Guest Your Name Here

Perhaps they’re right?

A football club is about a lot more than results, or a least it was before the sky generation arrived looking to attach themselves to the latest trend. Perhaps, it’s just me but I find FMA’s contempt for the traditions of the club far more galling than not signing a striker.

Why are some people expecting an apology, the people in charge think they are doing a great job

Until they see a major drop in attendances they will keep on doing what they are doing

40k plus every home game , they will feel justified in there deeds

We are being taken from behind chaps

Edited by Knackers

Guest Your Name Here
Why are some people expecting an apology, the people in charge think the are doing a great job

Until they see a major drop in attendances they will keep on doing what they are doing

40k plus every home game , they will feel justified in there deeds

We are being taken from behind chaps

Apparently not. Apparently this is what happens at every club and being anything other than mildly disappointed makes you a foaming at the mouth anarchist. Even if it was true there’s fuck all we can do about because some kids misspelt the word boycott at some point in the mists of time.

Perhaps they’re right?

I think we're starting to become to protests what the scousers are to overwrought comedy grieving. Every fucking time there's a disappointing decision made there's an embarrassing period of boycoutt and protest talk which comes to nowt . The default position of a football fan is to be pissed off with their chairman. Enjoy the panto villain, go to games and sing nasty songs about him, but save the protest talk for when we're at the other end of the tabke or close to administration

I wouldn’t call kicking KK out and getting relegated, renaming the ground and removing the name of the club from the East Stand disappointing. I’d call it an insult to the club and its supporters, and not the run of the mill stuff most owners indulge in. Not sure being fed a load of shit and having zero ambition could be classed as merely disappointing either.

If you went to a restaurant and the waiter spat in your food would you class that as disappointing?

All things that have happened st many other clubs tbh.

Boycoutter's should be an object of scorn and ridicule, and pretty much are elsewhere. No problem whatsoever with anyone who has decided the fat cunt is taking no more money off them personally, but how many more times are we gonna have the charade of fans meeting up to wallow in self pity and then remembering there's fuck all we can do.

HF , im posting this as Devils Advocate etc, but the second bit - isn't that what's generally happening with the L7 displaced ?

As you say - total vicious circle across the board like .

MA's got everyone lookng at the back of their own heads

#heswinning B)

HF , im posting this as Devils Advocate etc, but the second bit - isn't that what's generally happening with the L7 displaced ?

#heswinning B)

Not sure how it's devils advocate there? What is generally happening with the L7 displaced?

#heswinning B)

Not sure how it's devils advocate there? What is generally happening with the L7 displaced?

Ok, specifically "fans meeting up to wallow in self pity"

Guest Your Name Here

#heswinning B)

It’s a fair point HF. All this woe is me I’m going to stand up and piss off everybody in protest at being moved by the nasty FMA stuff, it looks a lot like wallowing in self pity? Surely supporters at other grounds have been moved and they don’t leave themselves open to scorn and ridicule by spitting their dummies out.

Guest Your Name Here

Perhaps they’re right?

Boycoutter's should be an object of scorn and ridicule, and pretty much are elsewhere. No problem whatsoever with anyone who has decided the fat cunt is taking no more money off them personally, but how many more times are we gonna have the charade of fans meeting up to wallow in self pity and then remembering there's fuck all we can do.

Name one.

#heswinning B)

Think we're at crossed wires, I encourage anyone to moan and whinge either on here or in the stadium about anything that's pissing them off. My problem is the repeated attempts of people to organise protests that end up as damp squids (as CT might have once said). The peoples front of Judea and Judean Peoples front groups all over facebook and Twitter and meeting in the Irish Centre having not learned from the last 4 years of "organising".

I've never endorsed any protest on behalf of L7 corner folk, nor have I said they have any right to stand and give shit to people behind them....I've just moaned about the move being forced onto us because I like it there and there's nowhere else to go. I've not been able to stand and I've got on with it.

#heswinning B)

It’s a fair point HF. All this woe is me I’m going to stand up and piss off everybody in protest at being moved by the nasty FMA stuff, it looks a lot like wallowing in self pity? Surely supporters at other grounds have been moved and they don’t leave themselves open to scorn and ridicule by spitting their dummies out.

See above.

The minority that are being twats about it are doing no-one any favours...but they aren't organising meetings to discuss how many bedsheets it'll take to get the whole stadium stood up.

Perhaps they’re right?

Name one.

For Kevin Keegan see Alan Curbishley at West Ham

For Relegation see West Ham

For renaming a stand see the Dr Martens stand....at West Ham

#heswinning B)

See above.

The minority that are being twats about it are doing no-one any favours...but they aren't organising meetings to discuss how many bedsheets it'll take to get the whole stadium stood up.

I appreciate youve used a degree of exaggeration for effect there, and would also say i was simply provoking debate rather than implicating yourself .specifically . At the end of the day the tragedy is its all back to fans' infighting !? I'd obviously sooner be championing a healthy, successful , united setup (of a club) but as ive said i'm more trying to point out how he's dividing folk to purposefully cause this unrest imo . . and by virtue of me typing this in the first place, he's actually 'got one over' on me ! All wasted energy in regards of 'supporting' NU .

I jacked a couple of seasons into the cunt landing so it shouldn't be much hair off me arse as Im not 'putting anything in' as it were

but commenting on what I see him doing, which I actually deem offensive .

It's bullshit from tip to toe .