The Dirty Dozen

Guest Your Name Here

Guest Your Name Here

The Chronicle have been granted permission to ask Dekka 12 questions and in their wisdom have deemed that the 12 most popular question submitted by supporters will be asked, rather than telling him to shove it up his arse and he should answer questions from the press on regular basis.

I suspect they’ll end up asking him stuff like ‘what’s your favourite colour’ rather than ‘why don’t you fuck off? So which question would make Dekka squirm the most?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Your Name Here
What do you like on your pizza?

I reckon that would make onto on Lee Ryder’s crib sheet.

Searching questions to ask Dekka

What’s your favourite colour?

What do you like on your Pizza?

How much does SportsDirect pay NUFC for all their NUFC related advertising?

Can you touch your toes?

Edited by Your Name Here

Guest Your Name Here
It's going to be staged anyway.

Aye, it’ll be a pile of poo alright.

What we need is FMA being interviewed on live television by someone he can’t ban from SJP.

Edited by Your Name Here

I'd want to keep my time wasted brief so I'd only pose 2 questions :-

1) Is it because you've got no mates you thin-lipped, silly-looking, bullshitting, melon-headed little cunt of a unit ?

2) It is isn't it ?

:D Class!

Paxmanesque

It's actually quite hard to think what I would like to ask them bearing in mind some of the answers we know will be wheeled out to your bog standard questions such as money etc.

I think mine would be along the lines of why the communication between the real decision makers within the club and their paying customers is so poor.

Ie if it was a Plc they would have to discuss the last year and set out their shirt and longer term visions.

The overriding thing though is whether we would believe them anyway. It was only a few years back when we were wishing they wouldn't make statements at all.

I would ask him whether he would consider going on radio newcastles total sport or the legends and taking questions live from supporters as his counterparts have done at Sunderland and Middlesbrough.

Do Your Tits Hang Low?

Do They Wobble To And Fro?

Can You Tie Them In A Knot?

Can You Tie Them In A Bow?

Can You Throw Them Over Your Shoulder?

Do You Need A Boulder Holder?

Do Your Tits Hang Low?

Are Your Tits Real Small?

Are They Flat Just Like a Wall?

Can You Hide Them With Your Hands?

Can You See Them There At All?

Would You Look Just Like a Male?

If It Weren't For Your Pigtails?

Are Your Tits Real Small?

Are Your Tits Just Right?

Are Your Blouses Kinda Tight?

If You Had a Disagreement Could You Use Them In A Fight?

Do the Boys Throw Fits?

When You Flash Your Tits Are Your Tits Just Right?

Do Your Tits Go Squish?

When You Poke Them Like This?

Do They Feel Just Like A Slimy Jelly Fish?

Does Your Man's Pecker Stand?

When He Holds Them In His Hand?

Do Your Tits Go Squish?

Are Your Tits Real Hard?

Could You Use Them As A Guard?

Do Your Nipples Poke Through Your Pink Leotard?

When it’s Wet and Cold Do They Stand Out Proud and Bold Are Your Tits Real Hard?

Do Your Tits Have Hair?

Do People Stop and Stare When You Wear a French Braid Down To Your Underwear?

Do People Think Your Breasts Are Like Your Father's chest ?

Do Your Tits Have Hair?

Are Your Tits Really Real?

Did It Take Them Long To Heal?

Are They Silicone Or Saline Filled?

Do the Boys Hearts Race When You Shake Them In TheirFace?

Are Your Tits Really Real?

If Your Tits Are Teeny Weenie Or Too Big For Your Bikini ?

It wasn't that long ago that you/the club resorted to a call-to-arms (to try and get fellow clubs to join your cause) in what was at the time a strong stance taken against the tabloids and the transfer market rumour mill re: plucking speculation out of thin air, and publishing it. It was all about defending a club's so-called right to carry out it's business behind a veil of secrecy.

Given your claims of 'foul play', against the press, how do you respond to claims of phantom bids for players during the last transfer window. Given your position, and the fact that your credibility is at stake on this front, will the club vigorously defend itself against these claims. In this case the accusation that the club, through an inside source, has been dropping false exclusives (or bids that were never submitted) to media outlets, and hereby using the press as a vehicle to cast the illusion of demonstrating ambition in the player market. Could this be deemed as a hypocritical course of action, based on the club's aforementioned stance, it's previous correspondence to one particular publication, and it's associated rallycry to other clubs. In addition does this behavior (if true) further expose a pattern which is consistent with the tribunal's ruling that the club has been guilty of attempting to misle the public via manipulating the press.

Edited by Year Zero

It wasn't that long ago that you/the club resorted to a call-to-arms (to try and get fellow clubs to join your cause) in what was at the time a strong stance taken against the tabloids and the transfer market rumour mill re: plucking speculation out of thin air, and publishing it. It was all about defending a club's so-called right to carry out it's business behind a veil of secrecy.

Given your claims of 'foul play', against the press, how do you respond to claims of phantom bids for players during the last transfer window. Given your position, and the fact that your credibility is at stake here, will the club vigorously defend itself against these claims. In this case the accusation that the club, through an inside source, has been dropping false exclusives (or bids that were never submitted) to the press, and hereby using the press as a vehicle to cast the illusion of demonstrating ambition in the player market. Could this be deemed as a hypocritical course of action, based on the club's aforementioned stance, it's correspondence to a particular publication, and it's associated rallycry to other clubs. In addition does this behavior (if true) further expose a pattern which is consistent with the tribunal's ruling that the club has been guilty of attempting to misle the public via manipulating the press.

I prefer my pizza topping question.

As soon as I read that I thought the Chronicle were using the fans as the ones asking the naughty questions, not the nice journos.

I'm sure that Dekka will be given the questions well in advance too.