Commando

AgentAxeman

thread hijack alert....going commando in shorts is fine but suit trousers are not advised. i forgot to pack a spair pair of boxers after a session spinning at the gym once and was soaked through with sweat so had to go commando on the train home. the wool trousers on your bare arse does not make for comfortable sitting, nto to mention the chafing from the zip!

Surely not? :icon_lol: What about if you cross your legs or something? :(:o

Reminds me of an episode of Friends :icon_lol:

i'm talking knee length shorts, not those skin tight 80s footballer efforts. no chance of anything popping out in those puppies. well, not with a todger as small as mine anyway

Don't be so hard on yourself :(

thread hijack alert....going commando in shorts is fine but suit trousers are not advised. i forgot to pack a spair pair of boxers after a session spinning at the gym once and was soaked through with sweat so had to go commando on the train home. the wool trousers on your bare arse does not make for comfortable sitting, nto to mention the chafing from the zip!

Surely not? :icon_lol: What about if you cross your legs or something? :(:o

Reminds me of an episode of Friends :icon_lol:

i'm talking knee length shorts, not those skin tight 80s footballer efforts. no chance of anything popping out in those puppies. well, not with a todger as small as mine anyway

Don't be so hard on yourself :(

:( Puts Lynford to shame!!

Sorry for bringing the thread subject back up, but I grew up with these books and as un-PC as they're meant to be they actually gave you a sense of right and wrong and decency. My Dad was in the Armed Forces in the 60's and 70's and they were always lying around NAAFI's and were simply called 'Training Pamphlets'. Anyway, The Nazi's always ended up dead, 'Tojo' got his bait put up him, the one honourable 'Jerry' got his due respect, the one British Cad got his comeuppance and the good old salt of the earth Tommy won the day with his great sense of British fair play. Fantastic stuff. :icon_lol:

• 2 weeks later...