Santon in match day squad for Wolves

jaythesouthernmag

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It was a little pea-sized amount of fluid, so there wasn't a lot of fluid on his knee.

"We think it's a really good response, but we are not going to rush him. He is going to run tomorrow, we think he is going to train at the weekend - he won't be involved in the (Blackburn Rovers) game - and we are hoping on Monday that he is full training.

"If he breaks down in any of that period then we will make a decision on Wednesday on whether he has to have surgery, but at the moment we are very positive."

Guest Your Name Here
"It was a little pea-sized amount of fluid, so there wasn't a lot of fluid on his knee.

"We think it's a really good response, but we are not going to rush him. He is going to run tomorrow, we think he is going to train at the weekend - he won't be involved in the (Blackburn Rovers) game - and we are hoping on Monday that he is full training.

"If he breaks down in any of that period then we will make a decision on Wednesday on whether he has to have surgery, but at the moment we are very positive."

Has Pardew ventured a reason why this fluid was there at all? Since it’s not connected to his previous injury and (presumably) fluid on the knee isn’t normal, there must presumably some cause involved. Did he get a knock in training? Did he twist his knee getting out the bath? Or perhaps this fluid just appeared out of nowhere for no reason at all.

If they don’t know what caused it how are they going to prevent it happening again?

Guest Your Name Here

The club said it wasn’t connected to his previous injury.

“The injury he sustained on Thursday is not connected to his previous injuries”

Guest Your Name Here
Well they are massive liars <_<

No arguing with that. On the other hand Pardew just say what he thinks people want to hear.

The bottom line is they probably have no idea how bad the problem is.

Edited by Your Name Here

Seen someone suggest playing Santon at RB and getting Pieters in (in January) to play at LB. Simpson is alright but these two are international class.

Pipe dream and all that, oh well. I don't think it'll be the end of the world having Santon play LB. We'll see how he gets on.

Edited by Tecato

i watched the reserve game santon and fergusson were all over swansea like a rash they would both score 10/10. fergusson playing left mid and santon left back but they would keep switching so santon had a good run made a few good crosses even had about three shots all on target. If he plays in the firsts like he did tonight we have a very good talented player on our hands got me all excited. Alson sammy played out of his socks i was wondering what position he was playing he was everywhere held the ball well and made good runs. albeid on the other hand had the odd one or two glimmers but he fumbled too much and was all over the place done well/ish first half but second half didnt do much other than fall over.

How was Kadar? And Gosling too I suppose.

gosling and kadar played well kadar didnt really have to do too much and gosling worked really hard.

i dont know who the right back was but he was shit i mean realllllyyy shit i didnt even realise he was there half the time.

How was Kadar? And Gosling too I suppose.

gosling and kadar played well kadar didnt really have to do too much and gosling worked really hard.

i dont know who the right back was but he was shit i mean realllllyyy shit i didnt even realise he was there half the time.

There must have been somewhere there, I mean really? Was there really no-one there? I mean surely. There must have been someone there?

Did he have Kadar at right back again?

no centre back kadar was playing

:D

Hopefully he can prove himself & make himself available as a option as we don't have much going in that department!