Is it it me?

Howmanheyman

.......Or is the dress sense of teenagers/early twenties fucking horrendous and very, very camp looking? I was out and about yesterday and popped over the Metrocentre for something and the groups of lads I saw, (who goes shopping with their mates for fucks sake??!!) looked a right fucking clip. Them stupid fucking jeans that look as if you have a few heavy wrenches hanging in your back pocket a la MC Hammer circa 1990 and the slipper type shoes with no socks on and the daft hair cuts, it's just so Wham-tastic, I keep expecting Pepsi and Shirley to turn up.

Get a fucking grip, young'uns. Any Geordie young'uns reading this then give your fucking heeds a shake, you big Jessies!

<_<

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed it for a while but just recently I've also seen lads wearing tight jeans, except they're only 3/4 length a bit like what me granny would've called 'peddle pushers'. I know I'm getting old but it looks fucking ridiculous.

I have to agree. Hate the current hair styles for young men. Not that its longer but the fact its blow dried facing all one way like its been caught in a strong wind <_< Then stuck like that with hair spray. It looks all too 'styled' Also those stupid skinny jeans that hang halfway down to their knees and show their underpants! WTF?? :lol:

Yep. I often offend my mates by telling them they look like a big band of homos.

Espadrilles, cuffed jeans, T shirts that come down to your navel. Horrendous

I fucking hate shopping for jeans these days, I can't get most of them past my thighs.

Most people under 21 are total mugs these days, nee young characters about anymore. Their dress sense is part of their personalities.

Canny few young lads around my way seem to be more into the mod / skinhead look which is a more preferably version of the 80s revival than the foppish look you see a lot adopting.

Yep. I often offend my mates by telling them they look like a big band of homos.

I fucking hate shopping for jeans these days, I can't get most of them past my thighs.

Union in the toon still do canny jeans like (i.e. ones you can get into if you're not a waif). They have an online shop too.

Noticed it for a while but just recently I've also seen lads wearing tight jeans, except they're only 3/4 length a bit like what me granny would've called 'peddle pushers'. I know I'm getting old but it looks fucking ridiculous.

Almost always paired with loafers or those godawful toms.

Nee excuse for dressing like a cunt - you'll never see me in anything other than jeans and a t-shirt if I'm not at work. It's the hipster look - dressing like a dickhead in clothes too small and too tight because you look like you're bucking the trends.

What I hate the most is these jumped up ra cunts who wear Jack Wills and PJs everywhere. The worst example was a screb end student in Sainsbury's. The lad was about 6'4", sported a mauve Jack Wills hoodie, pink and white tartan PJ bottoms and ugg boots (ugg boots ffs).

Same here, my thighs are massive though years of weight training and football on them. I feel sorry for fat cunts me, jeans just seem to stop at 36" waists in nice clothes stores, where do fat people get their clothes. Take Paul Wyn literally where would he find clothes?

<_< I've seen some fashion disasters when I've been around people my age but never something so Buffy the Vampire Slayer as a navel exposing t-shirt.

Same here, my thighs are massive though years of weight training and football on them. I feel sorry for fat cunts me, jeans just seem to stop at 36" waists in nice clothes stores, where do fat people get their clothes. Take Paul Wyn literally where would he find clothes?

High and Mighty. I think it's canny harsh that the two clothes shops in the toon for freakishly fat and tall people are right next to each other. Canny for the consumer but I wonder if they try and steal custom away from each other.

Nee excuse for dressing like a cunt - you'll never see me in anything other than jeans and a t-shirt if I'm not at work. It's the hipster look - dressing like a dickhead in clothes too small and too tight because you look like you're bucking the trends.

What I hate the most is these jumped up ra cunts who wear Jack Wills and PJs everywhere. The worst example was a screb end student in Sainsbury's. The lad was about 6'4", sported a mauve Jack Wills hoodie, pink and white tartan PJ bottoms and ugg boots (ugg boots ffs).

<_< What a cunt. I dread to think what Jesmond's looking like now term has started.

Went shopping for trousers for work last week. Tried on a pair of 36s in Topman and couldn't get the zip more than half way up. Tried on a similar pair in Zara in 34 and I need to wear a belt to hold them up. WTF is that all about

<_< What a cunt. I dread to think what Jesmond's looking like now term has started.

I was out in town on Monday night and it was the first night of Freshers. Jesus is still weeping, what a bunch of cunts.

Went shopping for trousers for work last week. Tried on a pair of 36s in Topman and couldn't get the zip more than half way up. Tried on a similar pair in Zara in 34 and I need to wear a belt to hold them up. WTF is that all about

You probably had a semi-on when you tried the 36

I divvint naa but I've had similar problems. 36 jeans slack on me, 34 tight, yet 38 work pants perfect, am nee where near 38, am more like 35, but obviously there's nee 35.