Having a shite in public

Mark

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a related note, I fucking hate scruffs who don't wash their hands. I know that will apply to most here, because you see it all the time - about 80% of people I reckon. I appreciate you haven't pissed on them, but it's touched your cock you horrible bastids! As for people who take a dump and don't wash their hands, you literally make me sick. :lol:

70805[/snapback]

Minging like, I agree. Edit: Avoid free bar snacks at all costs.

Edited by alex

whil;e working home from work a few years ago the tell tale stomach cramps came over me which resulted in me having a shit in a back lane!  it was fairly dark like  :puke:

70803[/snapback]

:lol:

You live in a back lane?

Poor Sod.

70804[/snapback]

emm no, the clue was in the 'while working home'

;)

whil;e working home from work a few years ago the tell tale stomach cramps came over me which resulted in me having a shit in a back lane!  it was fairly dark like  :puke:

70803[/snapback]

You live in a back lane?

Poor Sod.

70804[/snapback]

;)

70813[/snapback]

Aye, working from home. Do you have a WiFi connection or what?

It's bad enough having to take a dump but then made worse by these fucking toilet attendants that have popped up since the latest banana boat rolled up the Tyne!

I'm barely out the cubicle after having a long thin poo and some attendant is stuffing B&Q for men in my direction.

Saying that the bogs should be pristine all the time if all these dudes to is stand around with a mop and bucket all night!

I was in Mood the other week standing strategically near the lasses bogs upstairs, 2 smart lasses went for a shite (I presume, they were in there fucking ages!) and one of them on the way into the bogs stopped,put her hands up against the door and wiggled her arse in front of her mate then hitched her skirt up over her cracking rear! All in my eyeshot! I was sorely tempted to follow the dirty bitch into the lasses bogs, I would have been in there if it wasn't for a couple of beastly bouncers knocking about! :lol:

On a related note, I fucking hate scruffs who don't wash their hands. I know that will apply to most here, because you see it all the time - about 80% of people I reckon. I appreciate you haven't pissed on them, but it's touched your cock you horrible bastids! As for people who take a dump and don't wash their hands, you literally make me sick. ;)

70805[/snapback]

Going to the bog and not washing your hands is fucking disgusting. It's also something that Bridget, aka Vinegar Tits admitted too on here, the foul wench! :lol:

On a related note, I fucking hate scruffs who don't wash their hands. I know that will apply to most here, because you see it all the time - about 80% of people I reckon. I appreciate you haven't pissed on them, but it's touched your cock you horrible bastids! As for people who take a dump and don't wash their hands, you literally make me sick. ;)

70805[/snapback]

Going to the bog and not washing your hands is fucking disgusting. It's also something that Bridget, aka Vinegar Tits admitted too on here, the foul wench! :lol:

70818[/snapback]

Worse for a girl like. My opinion of her has changed considerably.....

On a related note, I fucking hate scruffs who don't wash their hands. I know that will apply to most here, because you see it all the time - about 80% of people I reckon. I appreciate you haven't pissed on them, but it's touched your cock you horrible bastids! As for people who take a dump and don't wash their hands, you literally make me sick. :lol:

70805[/snapback]

Is your cock rotten like? Personally I clean my chap regularly so I'm not conerned about the layers of bacteria you have to contend with. More dirt on the door handle tbh.

Best thing to do is use the automatic door shutter at the top of the door to force it open, rather than touch the manky handle.

70805[/snapback]

70818[/snapback]

I've always thought she was a micey cow! This just confirms my suspicions!

Imagine all the fanny batter and such like that'll be on her hooves after she's shaken her lettuce or dropped the kids off! Dirty bitch, it's something else to do it but then to admit it on here?!?

70803[/snapback]

You live in a back lane?

Poor Sod.

70804[/snapback]

;)

70813[/snapback]

Aye, working from home. Do you have a WiFi connection or what?

70814[/snapback]

jesus christ i am an absolute twat

all apologies mate :puke:

70805[/snapback]

Going to the bog and not washing your hands is fucking disgusting. It's also something that Bridget, aka Vinegar Tits admitted too on here, the foul wench! :puke:

70818[/snapback]

Imagine all the fanny batter and such like that'll be on her hooves after she's shaken her lettuce or dropped the kids off! Dirty bitch, it's something else to do it but then to admit it on here?!?

70827[/snapback]

:lol:;):puke:

There's gonna be hell on if she sees this. :puke:

On a related note, I fucking hate scruffs who don't wash their hands. I know that will apply to most here, because you see it all the time - about 80% of people I reckon. I appreciate you haven't pissed on them, but it's touched your cock you horrible bastids! As for people who take a dump and don't wash their hands, you literally make me sick. :razz:

70805[/snapback]

Going to the bog and not washing your hands is fucking disgusting. It's also something that Bridget, aka Vinegar Tits admitted too on here, the foul wench! ;)

70818[/snapback]

70827[/snapback]

70830[/snapback]

Well I've pm'd her a copy of my post just in case she doesn't read through this thread! :puke:

On a related note, I fucking hate scruffs who don't wash their hands. I know that will apply to most here, because you see it all the time - about 80% of people I reckon. I appreciate you haven't pissed on them, but it's touched your cock you horrible bastids! As for people who take a dump and don't wash their hands, you literally make me sick. :puke:

70805[/snapback]

Going to the bog and not washing your hands is fucking disgusting. It's also something that Bridget, aka Vinegar Tits admitted too on here, the foul wench! :razz:

70818[/snapback]

70827[/snapback]

70830[/snapback]

Well I've pm'd her a copy of my post just in case she doesn't read through this thread! :puke:

70835[/snapback]

You blatantly fancy her tbh ;)

On a related note, I fucking hate scruffs who don't wash their hands. I know that will apply to most here, because you see it all the time - about 80% of people I reckon. I appreciate you haven't pissed on them, but it's touched your cock you horrible bastids! As for people who take a dump and don't wash their hands, you literally make me sick. :puke:

70805[/snapback]

Going to the bog and not washing your hands is fucking disgusting. It's also something that Bridget, aka Vinegar Tits admitted too on here, the foul wench! :razz:

70818[/snapback]

70827[/snapback]

70830[/snapback]

70835[/snapback]

You blatantly fancy her tbh ;)

70837[/snapback]

Obviously!

I always been a sucker for a big girl with a tash! I'm only human.

(whisper) like the People's Paula?

70796[/snapback]

I wasn't aware she took a dump like. :lol:

And still won as well, impressive stuff.

70799[/snapback]

I wonder how................................

70796[/snapback]

70799[/snapback]

70886[/snapback]

she admitted on the Frank Skinner show that she often does has a shite in her knicks when she runs. Bet all the Ethiopian's dont have to resort to that, its bound to slow her down!

70796[/snapback]

70799[/snapback]

70886[/snapback]

she admitted on the Frank Skinner show that she often does has a shite in her knicks when she runs. Bet all the Ethiopian's dont have to resort to that, its bound to slow her down!

70887[/snapback]

Eh? Why doesn't she have one before she runs, the dirty cow? ;)

70805[/snapback]

Going to the bog and not washing your hands is fucking disgusting. It's also something that Bridget, aka Vinegar Tits admitted too on here, the foul wench! :puke:

70818[/snapback]

70827[/snapback]

70830[/snapback]

;):razz::puke:

70805[/snapback]

70818[/snapback]

70827[/snapback]

70830[/snapback]

;):razz::puke:

70901[/snapback]

Spam tbh.