Amanda Knox

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kerchers will immediately appeal this so it's not over yet.

Oh the grounds of?

They want justice, yes. But the evidence has proved it wasn't Knox who did it. There wasn't a single trace of her DNA in the room.

Besides, the person who admitted carrying out the crime is already locked up for it.

Fuckin awful that like. Feel sorry for Meredith Kercher's family.

Still 1 in prison for it, so it's not as if they have no idea who did the deed.

If they are innocent - which appears to be the case, then it's obviously fantastic that they've been freed. Can't imagine their emotions. Still got to deal with the aforementioned appeal of the appeal as it were so it's not over for them yet.

Oh the grounds of?

They want justice, yes. But the evidence has proved it wasn't Knox who did it. There wasn't a single trace of her DNA in the room.

Besides, the person who admitted carrying out the crime is already locked up for it.

Not sure exactly but I'm pretty sure I've read on more than one occasion that the prosecutors will immediately begin proceedings if it's overturned.

Oh the grounds of?

It always seemed strange that they wanted these two after the African lad had (I think) confessed.

I've also read that an appeal to the higher court would be normal procedure on the prosecutor's part.

Of course she'll be long gone by then.

090116-amanda-knox-vmed-245a.widec.jpg

Threat of it ending badly...

Still would.

J69 also would I`d wager.. he`d hit anything with a pulse and two legs mind.. and im not sure about the pulse.

I was into kids last week according to you. Is she not a bit . . . feminine for you? Thought you liked them built like blokes going on your comments the other day?

Oh the grounds of?

Not sure exactly but I'm pretty sure I've read on more than one occasion that the prosecutors will immediately begin proceedings if it's overturned.

Aye the prosecutors will, that's the Italian equivalent of the CPS though - not the Kerchers.

Italian prosecutors have a history of refusing to let go of a trial despite mounting evidence against their beliefs. The trial into the death of Ayrton Senna is evidence of that one - 3 times they tried to have Williams, the circuit and the FIA done for manslaughter.

I don't get this feeling for the family now tbh, yes their daughter was murdered which is tragic in any circumstances but they are after justice for her and that's what they've got now under Italian law. The police for their part bungled their handling of the case and DNA evidence below the acceptable level of proof was used to send 2 innocent people to jail for 4 years. The Kercher family have grieved and will grieve forever no doubt but it doesn't mean justice shouldn't be served for these 2. And all this about her being forgotten is rubbish she's not at all, a man who was found guilty on appeal is serving 16 years for her murder, there is your justice.

Italian prosecutors have a history of refusing to let go of a trial despite mounting evidence against their beliefs. The trial into the death of Ayrton Senna is evidence of that one - 3 times they tried to have Williams, the circuit and the FIA done for manslaughter.

I read it being summed up as having the view that someone "had to" be to blame for any death - a bit strange but even more so in this case since as has been said, someone else is serving time for it.

Oh the grounds of?

Aye the prosecutors will, that's the Italian equivalent of the CPS though - not the Kerchers.

Ah fair enough, my mistake.

If they are innocent - which appears to be the case, then it's obviously fantastic that they've been freed. Can't imagine their emotions. Still got to deal with the aforementioned appeal of the appeal as it were so it's not over for them yet.

Her and her boyfriend told a pack of lies and as I said changed their stories countless times....looks like the dna evidence was flawed, perhaps a fuck up in collecting it on the police's side, perhaps they got lucky and didnt leave a trace, perhaps someone got paid off. But this pair were present when she was murdered, they turned up in the morning saying they hadn't been there...wtf were they trying to hide?

I might be wrong but I'm pretty certain that a proportion of support for the conviction of Knox and Sollecito was that Rudy Guede admitted the crime but said that all 3 were involved.

There's scope that their guilt suited the confession they had from him. If there's any truth in that then the halfing of his sentence that he won on appeal should be overturned and returned to the full sentence he was given at the outset.

Her and her boyfriend told a pack of lies and as I said changed their stories countless times....looks like the dna evidence was flawed, perhaps a fuck up in collecting it on the police's side, perhaps they got lucky and didnt leave a trace, perhaps someone got paid off. But this pair were present when she was murdered, they turned up in the morning saying they hadn't been there...wtf were they trying to hide?

There isn't a shred of evidence that proves that claim.

They changed their story, yes but lets face it - a housemate of hers had been murdered in the house she was renting and they probably panicked trying to ensure they were certain they got the message over to the police that they weren't involved. There'll be few crimes where possible suspects don't change at least one piece of information they give at the outset - for one, memories clear over time. I speak from experience on that with the crime I've been a victim of recently.

Marry that with the fact this was a massively high profile case in the UK, US & Italy and it's hardly surprising that the press would jump on a change in statement and twist that into 'telling a pack of lies and changing their story again and again'.

The evidence is what people should be tried on and that has not proven them guilty.

Didnt it come out in the original trial?...

A steaming pile of horse shit

Fucking class. The Daily Fail do it again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...o=feeds-newsxml

Amanda Knox looked stunned this evening after she dramatically lost her prison appeal against her murder conviction.

Knox, 24, and her family had high hopes that she would be freed and allowed to return home after spending the last four years behind bars for the killing of Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy, in 2007.

In December 2009 she had been sentenced to 26 years and last night the judge and jury agreed with prosecutors that she should remain in prison as they accepted that she had brutally murdered student Meredith.

edit; Barney beat me to it

Edited by Tecato

You said it yourself, the DNA evidence was flawed and the judge ruled it inadmissable. This lass shared the flat with her so there was bound to be DNA of hers in there yet there was none in the room where she died.

You said it yourself, the DNA evidence was flawed and the judge ruled it inadmissable. This lass shared the flat with her so there was bound to be DNA of hers in there yet there was none in the room where she died.

Yeah fair one, but what did they have to hide in the first place?. If they had nothing to hide why did they change their stories? Something doesnt add up in this. I'm not a massive conspiracy theorist or anything like that but I think this is "one that got away" from the authorities.