The Entertainers Charity Match

Tooj

NEWCASTLE United play Liverpool at Kingston Park this afternoon in The Entertainers Reunited game, which will see Geordie heroes take on old boys from the Kop side.

Former Toon favourites such as Alan Shearer, Lee Clark, Steve Watson and Robbie Elliott will strut their stuff in black and white in a charity match to raise cash for vital causes.

The Evening Chronicle, Journal and Sunday Sun will be there reporting live and you can follow our live coverage right here free of charge.

Chronicle chief sports writer Lee Ryder will be spending 24 hours with the Entertainers, starting at yesterday's pre-match dinner at Newcastle Civic Centre and ending at the post-match party.

Lee and reporter Richard Fletcher will be tweeting live from Sunday's game, talking to the players and uploading photos from the event. To follow their live coverage, just click the link below from 12.30pm.

According to someone on N-O the reason the game's not being played at SJP is because Keegan is manager, which is pathetic if true.

Edited by Jonny2J

Read that a few places when the game was first announced about them not letting them use SJP due to Keegan.

Utterly pathetic like.

If KK hadn't tried to take the club/Ashley for £25Mill, might have been different.

It's for charity, no time for being twats.

Anyway, the match finished 4-1 to Liverpool.

hence why i didn't try get it back (and why i paid it to begin with) but would've been nice if it'd actually worked.

Should've got bt or someone to lob them a line for the day.

I meant our board not allowing it to be played at SJP :lol:

lol ohhhhh thought it was because i'd had a whinge i couldn't watch it :lol:

Aye like even if they hate Keegan, that's instant good publicity like.

Worse than Deano you! :thumbdown::lol:

Has he paid up yet? Must've had a pay-day by now.

Are him and CT spreading the Team Positive message on N-O?

If KK hadn't tried to take the club/Ashley for £25Mill, might have been different.

Misc-FuckOff.jpg

Oooh that was grown up and insightful

Maybe it isn't Ashely hate that's the problem, it is in fact the blind, unequivocal man love for KK

Hey it's fine to slag the club off for being "petty" but when a potential reason, that maybe, just maybe, doesn't fit the "collective" argument it's baby-toys time.

Pathetic :idiot:

Misc-FuckOff.jpg

Maybe it isn't Ashely hate that's the problem, it is in fact the blind, unequivocal man love for KK

Hey it's fine to slag the club off for being "petty" but when a potential reason, that maybe, just maybe, doesn't fit the "collective" argument it's baby-toys time.

You truly are the biggest, dullest wum on this board. I truly hope you get sick of it soon

Misc-FuckOff.jpg

Ironic when the cited "reason" is baby-toys stuff in itself...

You truly are the biggest, dullest wum on this board. I truly hope you get sick of it soon

Not wummery at all, my original point was just simply stating a fact, for which I got abuse.

Hey ho, whatever floats your boat