New York Times piece on NUFC.

Howmanheyman

from European lands they scarcely knew existed,

Fuck off, twice.

What is this, Conquest of Paradise :lol:

I was waiting for a followup of something like " and they had never seen a person of african-american desecent until Kevin Keegan brought in players from exotic lands of coconuts and pineapple. The simple and hard-working coal miners of Newcastle can hardly read or write, but that doesnt stop them from storming the gates before every game, beer in hand and shovel in the other"

Right oh Bravik.

Chez clear your PM's.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of dross :icon_lol:

I like the bit saying the team isn't everyone's cup of tea considering its got more fan favorites in it than any team since Robson.

Edited by Barton7

Author is from New Zealand? Like sitting on the moon writing about washington politics

Fuck off, twatface, as if you know more camped out in reindeerville. Not that I wrote the article, but fuck off all the same.

Author is from New Zealand? Like sitting on the moon writing about washington politics

Fuck off, twatface, as if you know more camped out in reindeerville. Not that I wrote the article, but fuck off all the same.

:lol: and I didnt write it either you paedophile mong

:lol: and I didnt write it either you paedophile mong

I assume this is another one of your :quotes: jokes :quotes: that got lost in translation...... :picknose:

Edited by Kitman

Øyvind is a nice norwegian name..albeit not mine! My name is Axel Nikolai!

So you're half Commie and your da was a fan of Beverley Hill Cop. Oh dear.

Dont be hating on the Microwave-dog turd thrower Machine gun....

There's nee way Nikolai is a Norwegian name. You'd be wearing one of those furry hats and playing with miniature china dolls if your dad hadn't escaped the Brezhnev era.

Edited by McFaul

I must admit, I find it very amusing when Yanks/Aussies/Cockneys/Talksport try and talk about football and NUFC in particular. :)

Fuck off, I take offense at that.

As do I

Mea Culpa!

Sorry lads, was trying to think of another country similar to the US where football isn't the main sport, I know you two know your football stuff. I'll go and sit on the naughty step for 38 minutes. :good:

I must admit, I find it very amusing when Yanks/Aussies/Cockneys/Talksport try and talk about football and NUFC in particular. :)

Fuck off, I take offense at that.

As do I

Mea Culpa!

Sorry lads, was trying to think of another country similar to the US where football isn't the main sport, I know you two know your football stuff. I'll go and sit on the naughty step for 38 minutes. :good:

Fuck that, let's just take the piss out of the Norwegian ;)

btw I was just offended for Martin Tyler.

Where did Martin Tyler come into this by the way?? (I've never really rated him by the way, 'A goal of prestigous proportions', fuck off, man you knacker! stuff like that blatantly written down the night before a game he commentates on).

Where did Martin Tyler come into this by the way?? (I've never really rated him by the way, 'A goal of prestigous proportions', fuck off, man you knacker! stuff like that blatantly written down the night before a game he commentates on).

Great I feel worse than the berb having to explain a joke.

I know he's not a cockney (he's from down south and no doubt now lives in London) but DB only quoted a bit of my original reply to your scandalous comment.

Øyvind is a nice norwegian name..albeit not mine! My name is Axel Nikolai!

So you're half Commie and your da was a fan of Beverley Hill Cop. Oh dear.

Dont be hating on the Microwave-dog turd thrower Machine gun....

There's nee way Nikolai is a Norwegian name. You'd be wearing one of those furry hats and playing with miniature china dolls if your dad hadn't escaped the Brezhnev era.

:)