Why are England so shite at football?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just laughing at the timing tbh Lukey Howser MD. Just as everyone's winding down for a chilled Friday afternoon and you wade back in throwing the 'cunts' about. :lol: Within your rights though imho as I said above.

Well yous stood shoulder to shoulder in World War 2, like two twins of cuntishness which remains the same to this day. In fact Germany lesser so even. No wonder you felt that satisfaction.

What the fuck are you on about, you mad, bigoted wanker?

Can you not fucking read you left clem?

Yes I can read, now let's have an explaination of just exactly how I'm meant to have collaborated in a war that ended 40 years before I was born. I assume it's something to do with my ancestry but you've got something very, very wrong somewhere.

Aye, I thought not, you stupid cunt.

Well it's in the genes isn't it.

Ironic that you allude to eugenics btw, the blokes who I apparently stood shoulder to shoulder with were into that shit as well.

Still not really sure what you're trying to imply, although I have a good idea. If you do ever find your bollocks and specify whatever racial slur it is you're going to get fucking blown out of the water anyway.

Ironic that you allude to eugenics btw, the blokes who I apparently stood shoulder to shoulder with were into that shit as well.

Still not really sure what you're trying to imply, although I have a good idea. If you do ever find your bollocks and specify whatever racial slur it is you're going to get fucking blown out of the water anyway.

By who. Even the Greeks fucked the Italian Navy ffs.

I'm not Italian, shit-for-brains.

Apologies. The only reason I pursued that line was I think you're a cunt. Was nothing against people with Italian blood really, good looking cunts most of them.

How very gracious of you to say so, you complete ringpiece.

You're a condescending little arrogant mug on a consistent basis, a spore of humility would show signs of massive improvement. I don't condescend anyone, most of the board doesn't neither.

You're a condescending little arrogant mug on a consistent basis, a spore of humility would show signs of massive improvement. I don't condescend anyone, most of the board doesn't neither.

what?

what?

Why put what?

:ok: ....that made me laugh.

howay man, you're having a laugh there.

just look at your posts about newcastle compared to other cities and other clubs. i know you're fishing a lot of the time but it's pretty hard to say you don't condescend people on here..

Edited by Dr Gloom

Not lapping up your shite doesn't make me condescending or arrogant.

As others have said, you're by far the worst offender in these regards. Why do Italians or anyone else need your approval? What makes you think that I give a flying fuck about your opinion of them? Every topic you start is you on your soapbox giving us The World According To Stevie, and most of that is ignorant racist bilge. As you would say in your not-at-all-condescending way, pipe down.

As others have said, you're by far the worst offender in these regards. Why do Italians or anyone else need your approval? What makes you think that I give a flying fuck about your opinion of them? Every topic you start is you on your soapbox giving us The World According To Stevie, and most of that is ignorant racist bilge. As you would say in your not-at-all-condescending way, pipe down.

My Soapbox? If people didn't start threads giving their opinions there wouldn't be a message board you flange.

My Soapbox? If people didn't start threads giving their opinions there wouldn't be a message board you flange.

True enough. There's a difference between debate and you listing your prejudices though. Stick to the football.

the reason why england are so shite is cause they dont give a fucking toss about the england shirt all they care about if playing for there prem clubs and getten paid over 150 grand