Pardew - two players max to come in during the January window

Monroe Transfer

You see, even in that post, you'd done exactly what I've accused you of. You've made a point of trying to talk about the regime. Where I specifically spoke about you, the way you post, the way you don't understand how an argument should be structured, that you can't fathom punctuation and that you say the same shit in every thread.

oh, do fuck off man. Nobody asked you to direct a post at me, if you don't agree with my "wittering", then say so, and say what is incorrect.

You've had over 4 years now though, and still looking for something.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, he's such a crushing bore

and YOU are now repeating EXACTLY what you said years ago was wrong/incorrect/rubbish [delete as appropriate].

As for bore......look in the mirror.

If I am EVER wrong, I will have the balls to admit it.

You can fuck off too. :icon_lol:

EDit.

On reflection, you may be talking about that post from Fish ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Thing is Leazes, if everybody who found your endless diatribe boring "fucked off", you'd be congratulating yourself, on an empty forum.

fwiw I don't agree that it's possible for this club to throw money at the situation as we're no longer playing football in the same theatre as we were when that tactic would work.

winning-charlie1.jpg

I'm only responding the completely out of the blue, pointless post from Fish, in case you didn't notice.

Leazes, you're coming across as mental. Maybe you should just let some things go?

I see. And Fish making a totally unprompted post directed at me that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject, is OK ?

You're totally sane and not obsessed either are you :icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

LM: Hypothetically speaking if we managed to finish in the top four this season would you consider that a lesser/equal/or greater achievement than a top four finish under Shepherd?

Edited by toonotl

LM: Hypothetically speaking if we managed to finish in the top four this season would you consider that a lesser/equal/or greater achievement than a top four finish under Shepherd?

Shepherd never owned the club. What is your problem with Shepherd ? Why are you letting personalities affect the facts and your judgements ?

The past owners took over a club with one foot in the 3rd division, got immediately promoted, then finished 3rd, 6th and 2nd. The current owner has had 4 years, taking over a club established as one of the biggest in the country that expected to play in europe by everybody in the game. His first 4 years bears no comparison. In the long term too, he will get nowhere near the long term positions of the previous regime. There is absolutely no comparison. How thick are you to even presume there could be a comparison ? How can one hypothetical 4th top finish [which will never happen anyway, or even near] prompt any comparison to the long term future and prospects of the club.

If you were to make a comparison [as you wish to do so] how can you possibly say that one top 4 finish is anywhere near both the first 4 years of the previous regime and the long term under the previous regime ?

I think this decent start is effecting the brain of quite a lot of people, tbh.

Edited by LeazesMag

Talking of brains, what's your excuse?

highly amusing that so many self proclaimed intelligent people on here didn't see the blatantly obvious for the past 4 years and still don't.

So what's your excuse ?

Leazes, can you answer these questions without resorting to talking about the usual stuff.

1, what were our league positions the last 2 seasons under the previous owners?

2, which players were signed/sold/let go in the same period?

3, do you still think the Carroll sale wasn't good business?

4, would you have liked Barton/Nolan to get the 4 year deals they wanted?

I look forward to your answers

Leazes, can you answer these questions without resorting to talking about the usual stuff.

1. I am not cherry picking and talking about 2 seasons out of 15. Why do you not want to talk about the entire 15 years ?

2. what ?

3. One person or transfer doesn't encompass the entire transfer policy of the club. As it happens, it has only been "good business" for Mike Ashley, not Newcatle United, as Mike Ashley has pocketed the transfer fee. Why do you think one transfer encompasses the entire setup and policy of the club ? This is the same mentality of those who think Michael Owen encompassed the entire transfer policy of the club, in 15 years. Quite amazing.

4. Why do you think it was a good decision to "get rid" of Barton ? Quite amazing too. You STILL don't really understand the idea that it is YOUR MANAGER who should be deciding who he wants to keep etc, and that he should also be given the money for transfer fees for sales to spend how he sees fit and improve his own team. is this a difficult idea to grasp for you or something ?

I look forward to you waking up to the real world, and how a progressive and ambitious big football club is set up and conducts itself, which I am trying to explain.

Can't you answer the first 2 yourself? :razz:

Yep but I want him to, along with the other questions, but he wont

SAdly, I don't think you know anything about the club prior to those last 2 years you are asking about [before we were relegated]

SAdly, I don't think you know anything about the club prior to those last 2 years you are asking about [before we were relegated]

14th and 7th , the rot was setting in BEFORE Ashley bought the club. Souness and Roeder as managers, nowhere near the top 4 you consistantly bang on about. I am well aware what the club did in the past but it was a long time before Ashley showed up that we played in the champions league, FACT

You are so fucking blinkered its untrue

Aslhey is a cunt and a shit owner but we are now in a better position than we were when the previous lot sold it.

14th and 7th , the rot was setting in BEFORE Ashley bought the club. Souness and Roeder as managers, nowhere near the top 4 you consistantly bang on about. I am well aware what the club did in the past but it was a long time before Ashley showed up that we played in the champions league, FACT

Aslhey is a cunt and a shit owner but we are now in a better position than we were when the previous lot sold it.

rubbish. From start to finish.

Why do you ignore the first 13 years ?

Edited by LeazesMag

1. I am not cherry picking and talking about 2 seasons out of 15. Why do you not want to talk about the entire 15 years ?

2. what ?

3. One person or transfer doesn't encompass the entire transfer policy of the club. As it happens, it has only been "good business" for Mike Ashley, not Newcatle United, as Mike Ashley has pocketed the transfer fee. Why do you think one transfer encompasses the entire setup and policy of the club ? This is the same mentality of those who think Michael Owen encompassed the entire transfer policy of the club, in 15 years. Quite amazing.

4. Why do you think it was a good decision to "get rid" of Barton ? Quite amazing too. You STILL don't really understand the idea that it is YOUR MANAGER who should be deciding who he wants to keep etc, and that he should also be given the money for transfer fees for sales to spend how he sees fit and improve his own team. is this a difficult idea to grasp for you or something ?

I look forward to you waking up to the real world, and how a progressive and ambitious big football club is set up and conducts itself, which I am trying to explain.

I never mentioned Micheal Owen encompassing the transfer policy of the previous owners, I know we had some class players BUT the last few years before the sale the wheels were coming off, finishing 14th and 7th

Letting Barton go or paying him 50k a week on a 5 year deal, no contest in the real world. You obviously would have given it tom him, NOLAN?? any answers on that one

How do you know the 35mil has not gone into the club?? just because the manager isnt given it doesnt mean it has not been spent on running the club

As for the manager not controlling transfers, not really harmed spurs has it??

we didnt finish 14th?

we didnt finish 7th?

we challenged the top 4 from 2004 onwards??

FACTS not RUBBISH

Edited by jaythesouthernmag

Why do you ignore the first 13 years ?

Why do you ignore the last 4?

tbh, i think appointing souness was almost as idiotic a move as appointing joe kinnear was.

Trying to argue the point one way or the other probably tops both of those tbh ;)