We need a winger in January

loonyTOON

ashley wont be spending anything in january he will be selling more players i reckon

well done dedders, you see it correctly more than the self proclaimed geniuses on here.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can trace the decline of English football by the quality of the wingers in each era. Today we have the impotent show-ponies who widdle their feet about aimlessly and rarely contribute. Where are the likes of Ruel Fox now? Who could you look at in the PL and honestly say, "yes, he is as good as Ruel Fox was,"? Nobody. Goes down to grass roots imo.

Raoul Fox signed for a club which was competing with the top clubs in the Premiership. You can just as easily flip the question and ask how are we sposed to attract the likes of Raoul Fox now?

Raoul :icon_lol:

KSA got it right, and you still got it wrong. Twice. Have you been drinking ? :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Maybe Fish will come along and pick you up on your spelling, you utter thick moron.

:lol:

Have you got any more of this btw? I'm taking the piss man, as is KSA. Please say there's more!!!

Nah I reckon he'll spend a bit, not much but if spent well it'll be enough to ensure that we finished 7th or 8th.

but will we build on this platform and attempt to go seriously higher ?

Actually, after 5 requests, I'm still waiting for the grey man, mancmag, to answer this fairly routine straightforward question. Does he have something he is afraid of or something ?

I think you can trace the decline of English football by the quality of the wingers in each era. Today we have the impotent show-ponies who widdle their feet about aimlessly and rarely contribute. Where are the likes of Ruel Fox now? Who could you look at in the PL and honestly say, "yes, he is as good as Ruel Fox was,"? Nobody. Goes down to grass roots imo.

Raoul Fox signed for a club which was competing with the top clubs in the Premiership. You can just as easily flip the question and ask how are we sposed to attract the likes of Raoul Fox now?

KSA got it right, and you still got it wrong. Twice. Have you been drinking ? :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Maybe Fish will come along and pick you up on your spelling, you utter thick moron.

:lol:

Have you got any more of this btw? I'm taking the piss man, as is KSA. Please say there's more!!!

Bollocks, you're sitting up drinking on your own :icon_lol: You're confusing Chris Mort and Raoul Mort, you idiot.

do you think we will build on this platform and attempt to go higher [6th request]

Edited by LeazesMag

ashley wont spend im telling yas you be lucky if a few names like barnetta or maiga get mentioned but for those to come ashley would need to spend over 10 million for each of em or that c player cant think of his name again. i reckon some of our players that have signed contracts like jonas will be offloaded

Humour too subtle for your ham fists Leazes?

ashley wont be spending anything in january he will be selling more players i reckon

well done dedders, you see it correctly more than the self proclaimed geniuses on here.

Who has proclaimed themselves anything on here? Apart from you?

It's a different league these days Leazes, but theres no need to take it out on me, I don't make the Raouls.

indeed, so do you think we will build on this "platform" ?

Simple question.

I wait for those who say I don't answer question to notice this 7th/8th request [too many to bother counting now]

What a pathetic fool you are man. :icon_lol: