There are some lovely people in this country

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was black and some cunt was mouthing off like any of these lot, I'd throw a drink on their heads or spit on them, except the one with the kid, but I'd give her a verbal bollocking like she's never had. I don't have the dignity of the people who put up with these morons. If it was a big bloke, obviously I'd do nothing, maybe fart in his direction--silent but violent.

*edit* had a shit and calmed down a bit, that was the Obertan talking. I'd just find an official on the tram, if there was no one there, drink over the head.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

If I was black and some cunt was mouthing off like any of these lot, I'd throw a drink on their heads or spit on them, except the one with the kid, but I'd give her a verbal bollocking like she's never had. I don't have the dignity of the people who put up with these morons. If it was a big bloke, obviously I'd do nothing, maybe fart in his direction--silent but violent.

*edit* had a shit and calmed down a bit, that was the Obertan talking. I'd just find an official on the tram, if there was no one there, drink over the head.

Thought Chez handled it very professionally once again. Particularly the 'fat' jibes which I happen to know he's really quite sensitive about.

what sort of sad bastard comes onto a message board for someone to talk to after drinking 7 pints of lemonade on his own ?

:lol: Been working mate, what about you? Two halves of shandy and bending the ear of some poor bastard in the lercal? Bet you didn't pick up an indian on the way home either... shocking.

if you open your eyes, unless those 2 halves of shandy are too much for you, you will see that I am hardly on here these days.

Although I don't see what it matters, unless of course you are going down the line that numerous people on here take that actually drinking alcohol is for some reason the actions of a social outcast, when it is the exact opposite [unless of course you are a sad bastard who drinks on his own in the house] and prefer to "socalise" with people over a keyboard.

Sign of the times I suppose. I prefer to mix with actual people, in a social environment, if you know what this actually means, although I suspect that you may not be the only person here who doesn't realise this.

Leazes, I'm out with real friends more than you are and I honestly couldn't care less if you drink yourself into a stupor every night. However, you can't have a go at someone for being on a message board, if you're doing the same thing. That way madness lies.

Back on topic, you've yet to give your opinion on whether the woman is right or not. Why so grey, grey-man? Get off the fence, etc. etc. etc.

I doubt it, but how do you know that ?

You should stop jumping to conclusions, the same as others.

Anyway, why is this woman "racist" when foreigners who heckle our troops when they come back from abroad are not ?

And is calling someone "racist" names worse than someone who blows up shopping centres ?

I seriously think a few people on here, ex student types of course, need a reality check.

Edited by LeazesMag

I love the way he even thinks the question is relevant. The IRA/troop hecklers being a group of people pushing an incendiary political message which they have some sort of conscious decision in promoting, black people being....well just black basically. Offensive to racist slags on South eastern public transport clearly but not something they can do an awful lot about at the same time.

"Oh alright, you're quite right, love. I've seen the error of my ways and I'll stop being black from now on."

Who said the troop heckling fanatics weren't racist? You're the first one to have suggested that.

who, of these who are so eagerly branding this woman - and me, for what she has said, is also calling these heckling fanatics "racist"?

As has been pointed out, I haven't actually said how I feel about what she has said - since when does saying nothing mean you are a "racist" :icon_lol: I'm merely pointing out the double standards. I certainly feel those who heckle our troops are racists, and should be thrown out of a helicopter into the English Channel for expressing such venemous anti-British sentiments, particularly if they aren't even British or have just came here for an easy life and benefits.

I don't expect certain brainwashed ex students to understand the hypocrisy tbh, nor am I surprised at the comments to have me banned for pointing out their hypocrisy. Typical left wing namby pamby clueless ex student cunts.

Edited by LeazesMag

I love the way he even thinks the question is relevant. The IRA/troop hecklers being a group of people pushing an incendiary political message which they have some sort of conscious decision in promoting, black people being....well just black basically. Offensive to racist slags on South eastern public transport clearly but not something they can do an awful lot about at the same time.

"Oh alright, you're quite right, love. I've seen the error of my ways and I'll stop being black from now on."

what a load of rubbish man, get back to your desk and do some work

What hypocrisy?

Who said they (the hecklers etc) weren't racist?

where have I gave my views on what this woman has said ?

What has that got to do with the question you've quoted- "Who said the hecklers weren't racist?"

Answer that simple question and we'll move along nicely.

And I don't really care what your views are about Tram Woman are.

What hypocrisy?

Who said they (the hecklers etc) weren't racist?

where have I gave my views on what this woman has said ?

What has that got to do with the question you've quoted- "Who said the hecklers weren't racist?"

Answer that simple question and we'll move along nicely.

And I don't really care what your views are about Tram Woman are.

if you don't understand the meaning of the word "hypocrisy", you have a problem.

YOu can go back to making daft wisecracks in the backround now.

Black train commuters reading this might well ask the question why they're being compared to the IRA/troop hecklers. In sheer bemusement of course.

I don't suppose there is much point in asking for your actual views on what this woman has said, and your views on those foreigners and anti-British element who heckle our troops alongside them is there ?

I understand the meaning of hypocrisy perfectly well thanks.

What I don't understand is YOur utter inability to answer a very simple question, but then I'm really not surprised as YOu're thick as mince.

As well as becoming utterly predictable and boring.

Thinking about some of the reactions to the first vid (Piers Morgan via twitter calling for the woman to be deported for example :lol: ) it did make me think that the fuss about stuff like this is often counter-productive and fuels fucking daft arguments like "I can't even voice my own views in public in my own country". By that I mean she's probably some sort of poster girl (well poster ropey looking slag) for the far right now. Whereas I doubt many people were genuinely shocked that there are people out there with views like hers. Totally agree with manc-mag about it being out of order from a harrassment pov and the other people on the tram shouldn't have to put up with shit like that.

Edited by alex

Black train commuters reading this might well ask the question why they're being compared to the IRA/troop hecklers. In sheer bemusement of course.

I don't suppose there is much point in asking for your actual views on what this woman has said, and your views on those foreigners and anti-British element who heckle our troops alongside them is there ?

Bit unfair to ask that when you've gone to such lengths to point out you're not prepared to do the same though.

I understand the meaning of hypocrisy perfectly well thanks.

What I don't understand is YOur utter inability to answer a very simple question, but then I'm really not surprised as YOu're thick as mince.

As well as becoming utterly predictable and boring.

ah, the non-answering questions is particularly rife these days, I'm waiting for hundreds of replies from various people. Change your specs.