There are some lovely people in this country

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

stop derailing the thread.

Derailing the thread, bringing in completely unrelated information, answering a question with a question etc.

Annoying, isn't it?

not particularly. So why don't you answer my question ? What do you think is the worst or the biggest prejudice ? Calling someone names like a "racist" does, or blowing up innocent civilians in a shopping centre ?

Boys will be boys.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derailing the thread, bringing in completely unrelated information, answering a question with a question etc.

Annoying, isn't it?

not particularly. So why don't you answer my question ? What do you think is the worst or the biggest prejudice ? Calling someone names like a "racist" does, or blowing up innocent civilians in a shopping centre ?

Boys will be boys.

have the courage of your convictions man. Answer the question. Annoying isn't it, when someone shows you up to be a complete total hypocrite :icon_lol:

You really think kneecapping and blowing up innocent civilians is justified and the lesser evil than someone calling someone "racist" names, don't you ? Or are you going to refute this point ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Annoying, isn't it?

Boys will be boys.

have the courage of your convictions man. Answer the question. Annoying isn't it, when someone shows you up to be a complete total hypocrite :icon_lol:

You really think kneecapping and blowing up innocent civilians is justified and the lesser evil than someone calling someone "racist" names, don't you ? Or are you going to refute this point ?

I'm positively all for knee cappings and the slaughter of innocent civilians. I thought that was clear?

You know what I know many disagree but I bet J69 is a canny kid, but on here he HAS to take the moral high ground even when there's nen to take, that's his down fall.

I have a lot of time for you Stevie but for all I have my faults you don't half have some of your own. ;)

Stop derailing the thread. Are you happy that the IRA shave off children's kneecaps in Africa and use them as saucers?

I've always subscribed to the belief that tea simply must be taken from a cup & saucer, so I'm happy to see this sterling work being done by our republican brethren.

You know what I know many disagree but I bet J69 is a canny kid, but on here he HAS to take the moral high ground even when there's nen to take, that's his down fall.

I have a lot of time for you Stevie but for all I have my faults you don't half have some of your own. ;)

One which we both share is desire to get the last word ;)

:lol:

Edit;

Zyxt is listed as the last word in the online Oxford English Dictionary, an obsolete Kentish word that is the second singular indicative present form of the verb see.
Edited by Monkeys Fist

Annoying, isn't it?

Boys will be boys.

I'm positively all for knee cappings and the slaughter of innocent civilians. I thought that was clear?

and clearly drinking at work too

what sort of sad bastard comes onto a message board for someone to talk to after drinking 7 pints of lemonade on his own ?

:lol: Been working mate, what about you? Two halves of shandy and bending the ear of some poor bastard in the lercal? Bet you didn't pick up an indian on the way home either... shocking.

if you open your eyes, unless those 2 halves of shandy are too much for you, you will see that I am hardly on here these days.

Although I don't see what it matters, unless of course you are going down the line that numerous people on here take that actually drinking alcohol is for some reason the actions of a social outcast, when it is the exact opposite [unless of course you are a sad bastard who drinks on his own in the house] and prefer to "socalise" with people over a keyboard.

Sign of the times I suppose. I prefer to mix with actual people, in a social environment, if you know what this actually means, although I suspect that you may not be the only person here who doesn't realise this.

Leazes, I'm out with real friends more than you are and I honestly couldn't care less if you drink yourself into a stupor every night. However, you can't have a go at someone for being on a message board, if you're doing the same thing. That way madness lies.

Back on topic, you've yet to give your opinion on whether the woman is right or not. Why so grey, grey-man? Get off the fence, etc. etc. etc.

Annoying, isn't it?

Boys will be boys.

So you'll agree you're a total hypocrite then LM.....ok, sorted.

I remember watching some Auatralian soap about 20 years ago, and because one of the males in the show had a half of lager, he was called an "alcoholic". Is this the mentality of people like ewerk ? :icon_lol:

You really do have something wrong with you, you were accusing me not long ago of watching Australian soaps. I thought it was rather an odd thing to say and said I hadn't watched them for about 20 years, now you are coming out with stuff about watching Australian soaps 20 years ago :unsure2: seriously, get help :lol:

"Neighbours, Everybody needs good neighbours

With a little understanding

You can find the perfect blend

Neighbours...should be there for one another

That's when good neighbours become good friends

Ooh Neighbours, should be there for one another

That's when good neighbours become good friends. "

Oh the bitter irony

:lol:

Stevie, you remember how you predicted Obertan would be a success because he went to that French academy? Was that you? A dark blot on your record :(

I'd hardly say being a regular in a side fourth top of the Barclays Premier League is someone who's a failure. He was quite good against Man Utd.

...in other words, yes it was him. ;)

Hope the weird headed fucker does himself a favour today anyway and puts in his best performance yet as we're going to need it. Not even sure why i'm saying that in this thread, still bladdered here.

Stevie, you remember how you predicted Obertan would be a success because he went to that French academy? Was that you? A dark blot on your record :(

I'd hardly say being a regular in a side fourth top of the Barclays Premier League is someone who's a failure. He was quite good against Man Utd.

Yeah, I was right unfortunately. Someone posted vids of all his touches from various games on Youtube, had a look when we signed him and you can clearly see his technique is utter shite. From what I've seen of him with us you realise his mentality is just as bad, poor signing.