Newcastle v Swansea

hostile_statue

Good evening everyone

My analysis of the game is quite simple, we faced a team that really withdrawn its goals, limits the Chinese wall and poverty in the intelligence game for some players, we could play like that all night, the result would have been the same without any discussion.

Obertan with his big head is unable to reflect on the field, when I saw him on his right side to want to do without unnecessary trimmings legs make a difference once, not that player is a great scam I understand Ferguson about this player who owns a football IQ close to zero

Jonas has more time defending his past has made ​​the surplus into the opponent, Denbies said this was very good and the only chance he has missed but frankly the level of play of the team throwing balls on Ba jumping midfielder was pretty amazing

Pardew is not deemed to be a strategist and yesterday we got the living proof

Sorry mate, have you thrown this through google translate? Can't make heads or tails of some of that...

Not everyone on here is from england and does not have english as a native language, including myself.

I understood perfectly well what he said even though you can tell he is not making meat pies at home on a regular basis ( like christmas tree)

If this forum is intended for english people only - we are sorry for invading your forums :lol:

Norwegian by birth, Geordie by the grace of god!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Best defense in the league" being one of those facts after 11 rounds fishy? "Facts" can be used to prove anything, doesnt make it right. They have a lot of clean sheets as they have a brilliant keeper and sit low. Does that make them a good team? I didnt slate their defense or keeper did I? Just said they looked shite, with that I meant in terms of posing a threat.

I think Swansea looked shite, and that is MY subjective opinion. YOU dont have to agree with ME.

:lol:

Actually, you said "if there is one beatable side in this league its this one", as Chez points out, regardless of their tactics, the fact that they've kept so many clean sheets indicates that, in fact, they are difficult to beat. Therefore, you're "spouting shite".

and an away record of 2 draws and 5 losses prior to coming here is also a fact that points to them being....rather beatable?

Therefore you are "spouting shite" :)

Aren't you full up from all those cherries?

Good evening everyone

My analysis of the game is quite simple, we faced a team that really withdrawn its goals, limits the Chinese wall and poverty in the intelligence game for some players, we could play like that all night, the result would have been the same without any discussion.

Obertan with his big head is unable to reflect on the field, when I saw him on his right side to want to do without unnecessary trimmings legs make a difference once, not that player is a great scam I understand Ferguson about this player who owns a football IQ close to zero

Jonas has more time defending his past has made ​​the surplus into the opponent, Denbies said this was very good and the only chance he has missed but frankly the level of play of the team throwing balls on Ba jumping midfielder was pretty amazing

Sorry mate, have you thrown this through google translate? Can't make heads or tails of some of that...

You do not understand what I write? :closedeyes:

Not really. What do the chinese wall, trimmings legs and denbies have to do with anything? :scratchchin:

"Best defense in the league" being one of those facts after 11 rounds fishy? "Facts" can be used to prove anything, doesnt make it right. They have a lot of clean sheets as they have a brilliant keeper and sit low. Does that make them a good team? I didnt slate their defense or keeper did I? Just said they looked shite, with that I meant in terms of posing a threat.

I think Swansea looked shite, and that is MY subjective opinion. YOU dont have to agree with ME.

Actually, you said "if there is one beatable side in this league its this one", as Chez points out, regardless of their tactics, the fact that they've kept so many clean sheets indicates that, in fact, they are difficult to beat. Therefore, you're "spouting shite".

and an away record of 2 draws and 5 losses prior to coming here is also a fact that points to them being....rather beatable?

Your point got lost in translation. In english please Fishy!

Good evening everyone

Not everyone on here is from england and does not have english as a native language, including myself.

I understood perfectly well what he said even though you can tell he is not making meat pies at home on a regular basis ( like christmas tree)

If this forum is intended for english people only - we are sorry for invading your forums :lol:

Calm yourself mate ;). So long as I can comprehend what you're saying I've got no problem with it. Nobodies perfect B)

Good evening everyone

Well said my friend :blush2:

:D

You're cherry picking "facts" to suit your argument. A team that's kept the most clean sheets cannot be the easiest team in the league to beat. Certainly not when that team is sitting 12th.

Takes alot of balls coming here speaking frenchanglais and contributing in less than perfect geordie. Welcome to toontastic Ben Arfa 10! Hope you enjoy your stay here, its a friendly bunch really - as long as what you say makes sense. When it doesnt, expect alot of stick :lol:

:D

You're cherry picking "facts" to suit your argument. A team that's kept the most clean sheets cannot be the easiest team in the league to beat. Certainly not when that team is sitting 12th.

Well I have to be honest with you, i havent watched many of their games this season. I had a look at their away record, and felt they displayed a rather weak performance at St.James park.

Norwich - by comparison - felt by large a better side, obviously hard to compare as that was away and with colo and tiote out - but still.

They might not be THE easiest side, but of our games this season - I felt this was indeed one were we by far looked the better side.

We didnt manage to score though - that being due to our inability to orchestrate an adequate attack or their ability to defend well - jury still out.

Ironically in many of our games that is excactly what the other teams felt. We played shite and looked shite, but still came away with a point. I guess this time it was our turn to get "robbed".

Takes alot of balls coming here speaking frenchanglais and contributing in less than perfect geordie. Welcome to toontastic Ben Arfa 10! Hope you enjoy your stay here, its a friendly bunch really - as long as what you say makes sense. When it doesnt, expect alot of stick :lol:

:thumbsup: Welcome mate.

It was fine BenArfa10, just a couple of things didn't come across in the translation, no one was having a go at you :)

and LB-Tits pipe down you know rightly he wasn't having a dig at him just the bits that weren't clear and that people who have English as a secondary language are always welcome

dear ben arfa 10,

don't disagree with the lot, and don't blame or criticize Pardew for anything...according to these people he's a tactical genious, a hero, an angel in darkness...they will always attack you and say you are criticizing him after just ONE bad match. ben arfa is shite. people from the youth system is shite. sometimes I say other things than the lot in here, that's why I'm a moron, dumbass, a wum, a troll, a lier, and a obvious fake profile...

oh, yeah, if you are not from geordieland you're not a real supporter...so please don't come here so often :P

Edited by Aeris

dear ben arfa 10,

don't disagree with the lot, and don't blame or criticize Pardew for anything...according to these people he's a tactical genious, a hero, an angel in darkness...they will always attack you and say you are criticizing him after just ONE bad match. ben arfa is shite. people from the youth system is shite. sometimes I say other things than the lot in here, that's why I'm a moron, dumbass, a wum, a troll, a lier, and a obvious fake profile...

oh, yeah, if you are not from geordieland you're not a real supporter...so please don't come here so often :P

I am not criticizing Pardew, I see just a fact of life that's all I try to be pragmatic and yesterday afternoon the tactics implemented by AP failed and that person will say otherwise especially in a small team Swensea.

dear ben arfa 10,

Nice welcome, I just calmly to discuss football and you judge me without knowing me, it's sad.

dear ben arfa 10,

Nice welcome, I just calmly to discuss football and you judge me without knowing me, it's sad.

don't worry about him BA10, Aeris is a complete wanker

dear ben arfa 10,

lol, I was not judging you, I was judging some other people on this forum :P

dear ben arfa 10,

I am not criticizing Pardew, I see just a fact of life that's all I try to be pragmatic and yesterday afternoon the tactics implemented by AP failed and that person will say otherwise especially in a small team Swensea.

Good lad, ignore the moronic dumbass lying fake troll. He's also a huge wum. :jesuswept:

people often fail to see irony on this forum, very touchy people...that's the biggest weakness in here. well, not irony, is it called "to bring something to head"...?

Edited by Aeris

To return to the game, which I did not like is how Jonas is placed on the ground, I have more insight as a second back left aillier that and try to bring the surplus

In its risk-taking, he has blatantly planted over the ball in one against one is a technical and tactical weakness, courage in maintaining its commitment y'en there is no one like him but he must see the truth in front is not a top player

people often fail to see irony on this forum, very touchy people...that's the biggest weakness in here. well, not irony, is it called "to bring something to head"...?

Think that's bollocks.

I say this forum has a collective IQ far in advance of what nasa demands of its hunky and well tanned spacemen.

dear ben arfa 10,

lol, I was not judging you, I was judging some other people on this forum :P

you did it badly considering i'm an admin, not from geordieland and live in ireland.

What you did was generalise and make yourself look stupid....again, find me a post where someone has called Pardew a tactical genius :)

if Pardew was not a tactical genius how can he be a true managerial hero :P

Edited by Aeris

To return to the game, which I did not like is how Jonas is placed on the ground, I have more insight as a second back left aillier that and try to bring the surplus

In its risk-taking, he has blatantly planted over the ball in one against one is a technical and tactical weakness, courage in maintaining its commitment y'en there is no one like him but he must see the truth in front is not a top player

In mitigation of Pardew the PL does take a fair bit of adapting to as it's much more physical and high tempo than any other league in Europe. It even makes the Bundesliga look pedestrian.

Disagree, I thought Swansea looked pathetic and if there is one beatable side in this league its this one. 2 points missed.

They've kept more clean sheets than anyone else in the league ya daft cunt. They were and are hard to break down.